Page 12 of 475 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: FK Readers CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by saji
    Quote Originally Posted by Drillyaar Alimaash
    [Basheer Basheer
    which is your favourite basheer novel/kadha?
    Balyakalasakhi.. Then i have read many stories from 'Basheer-Sampoorna krithikal'. Dont remember the names of many.

Cheviyorkkuka anthyakahalam pulliyude avasana kala krithi aanennu thonnunnu.. Athil maranthe patti valare manoharamaaya shailiyil varnikkunnu..

Pulliyude valare prasasthamaaya prayogamaanu 'Antakataaham'

And most of his works end with 'Subham . Mangalam'

pulliku avasnam vatttu ayi alle..I mean not avasnam edakku vechu.....enittum euthmayrunu..pulli bayankary buji ayrunu,,,athu pole...money minded..royalty okke ennam parenju vangikum...
    but above all the best writer of kerala........
    MEGASTAR MAMMOOTTY IS DIFFERENT FROM THE REST - THE BEST THERE WAS, THE BEST THERE IS AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ananthapadmanabhan
    pulliku avasnam vatttu ayi alle..I mean not avasnam edakku vechu.....enittum euthmayrunu..pulli bayankary buji ayrunu,,,athu pole...money minded..royalty okke ennam parenju vangikum...
    Even this incident is there in his stories.. (I think pathummaayude aadu).. He tells about the chikilsa he got and all..

Even this incident is there in his stories.. (I think pathummaayude aadu).. He tells about the chikilsa he got and all..
    chila talent ulavaru angeyaa..solpam..minus undakum

FK Visitor

Ettavum thamasayullathum realisticum aayulla novel (pathummayude aadu) basheer ezhuthiyathu ee vattulla kaalathaanu.

He was in chikalsa at padinjaarekkotta, trissoor. In his dream, vadakkum nathan came and smiled. basheer noticed redness in vadakkumnatha's teath. he knew that it was because of lack of good "adakka". Pulli oru pothi nalla kaliyadakka vadakkum nathante mathililoode appurathekku erinju koduthu ennu oru kadha pulli thanne paranjittundu.

Ettavum thamasayullathum realisticum aayulla novel (pathummayude aadu) basheer ezhuthiyathu ee vattulla kaalathaanu.

He was in chikalsa at padinjaarekkotta, trissoor. In his dream, vadakkum nathan came and smiled. basheer noticed redness in vadakkumnatha's teath. he knew that it was because of lack of good "adakka". Pulli oru pothi nalla kaliyadakka vadakkum nathante mathililoode appurathekku erinju koduthu ennu oru kadha pulli thanne paranjittundu.
    What is the relation between Vadakkum naathan and Vattu,, it just striked me now, movie Vadakkum nathan is also on same liines... Is it more apt to read it as Vattaakkum Nathan?

FK Visitor

Any one read sreekrishna alanahalli's "bhujangayyante dasaavathaarangal"

great novel

great novel
    Hearing first time , both the book and the author

FK Visitor

great novel
    Hearing first time , both the book and the author
    He is a kannada writer. died young...His above mentioned novel (trans.) was a big hit in malayalam. It is a different experience..Indulekha has it..

Quote Originally Posted by adarshadheeran
    [Basheer Basheer
    which is your favourite basheer novel/kadha?
    pathummante adu
    adu=athu?