Page 288 of 473 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 4725

Thread: FK Readers CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by cinemabrantan View Post
    Anyone read 'Asura tale of the vanquished,?hw is that?
    yes . i read it

Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    yes . i read it
    worth buying?
    #BanMe

Quote Originally Posted by cinemabrantan View Post
    worth buying?
    well written aanu, better than any other celebrated indian books..

positive : writer tries to sticks to the original ramayana most of the time and he interpreted beautifully

Negative : startling revelation enthelum expect cheyyunndel it does'nt offer anything , and it never hit you on the head as do expects.

Now you can take the call ..:O

4. Likes nryn, SREEJITH.KP, cinemabrantan liked this post

Thanks jordan..
    #BanMe

6. Likes jordan liked this post

Shiva Trilogy'le 3rd part 'oath of the vayuputhras' Irangiyo? aarenkilum vaayicho?

Quote Originally Posted by SREEJITH.KP View Post
    Shiva Trilogy'le 3rd part 'oath of the vayuputhras' Irangiyo? aarenkilum vaayicho?
    I have read it. 'Vayaputras' is better than its predecessor 'Nagas' but the pick of the three is the first one 'Meluha'. The finale is more adventurous and seems more like 21st century warfare without the technology.

9. Likes SREEJITH.KP liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    I have read it. 'Vayaputras' is better than its predecessor 'Nagas' but the pick of the three is the first one 'Meluha'. The finale is more adventurous and seems more like 21st century warfare without the technology.
    Just browsed through the book. Time kittiyilla. Ee aazcha theerkkanam. Nagas as you said was a bit too bollywood for me. Meluha enikku nalla pole ishtapettu. Oru similar plot pandu muthale aalochichu ezhuthu thudangiyathaanu.

Quote Originally Posted by nryn View Post
    Just browsed through the book. Time kittiyilla. Ee aazcha theerkkanam. Nagas as you said was a bit too bollywood for me. Meluha enikku nalla pole ishtapettu. Oru similar plot pandu muthale aalochichu ezhuthu thudangiyathaanu.
    There is still time. Try out a really freaky imaginative plot.
    Set the story in the Brazilian rainforests of 15th century. Pick up one of our legendary characters like Thacholi Othenan and drop in a motley of characters like Tipu Sultan, Japanese samurai warriors, Iranian hassassins and Adolf Hitler. Add a pinch of good old-fashioned swash-buckling sword-fights and virgin sex. Finish it off with an 18-day war resulting in the destruction of a whole civilisation of cannibalistic Asuras.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    There is still time. Try out a really freaky imaginative plot.
    Set the story in the Brazilian rainforests of 15th century. Pick up one of our legendary characters like Thacholi Othenan and drop in a motley of characters like Tipu Sultan, Japanese samurai warriors, Iranian hassassins and Adolf Hitler. Add a pinch of good old-fashioned swash-buckling sword-fights and virgin sex. Finish it off with an 18-day war resulting in the destruction of a whole civilisation of cannibalistic Asuras.
    Hehe...have you read this? Pretty interesting.

ODAYAN | Level 10 Comics

Orennam vaayichu. Oru full story arc ithu vare aayittilla. Vadakkan paattu model il ulla graphic novel. Ee plot ne enhance chaiythoru padam irakkiyaal kidukkum.

13. Likes Naradhan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by nryn View Post
    Hehe...have you read this? Pretty interesting.

ODAYAN | Level 10 Comics

Orennam vaayichu. Oru full story arc ithu vare aayittilla. Vadakkan paattu model il ulla graphic novel. Ee plot ne enhance chaiythoru padam irakkiyaal kidukkum.
    had read the first issue. It was really awesome.
    a manga + Adult Conan comics approach with B&W layout and color used only for blood spills.
    Never got my hands on the rest.

the first posters of Lijo's 'Nayakan' struck me as an off-shoot of this one.