Page 2 of 473 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: FK Readers CLUB

I will join. It is a suggestion not only review give a list of good books so all can go ahead and read it. Otherwise we will have to wait for review. Let review come over but some books can be recommended for example Shantaram By Gregory David Roberts.....It is going to be made into a movie now by Mira Nair - Produced by Johnny Depp and Co produced by Brad Pitt. Starring Johnny Depp.
    It is great topic which I always wanted to recommend. I think many will join us. Angane Saji avasnam enikku isteppetta oru topic thudgi....
    MEGASTAR MAMMOOTTY IS DIFFERENT FROM THE REST - THE BEST THERE WAS, THE BEST THERE IS AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE.....

Quote Originally Posted by nettooran
    I am reading "SoNS and LOVERS" by D.H.LAWRENCE currently...will give a review once I'm done with it
    Any way nice thread... Pakshe Pusthakangale ishtpedunn ethraper FKyilundu ennu ariyilla
    I have read this. It is a good book.. All D.H.LAWRENCE books are.. Especially or you . Read Lady Chatterley's lover next.. If you havent already

Quote Originally Posted by Vinu
    Quote Originally Posted by kannan
    Quote Originally Posted by Pankajakshan Kumar
    Quote Originally Posted by saji
    Read Five Point Someone .

Good one has humour,sentiments,sex,romance and above all thrilling.
    give five points????

avathaar mattiyaa.
    Book By Chethan Bhagath...Nalladha...!!!

Avathar enganeyund...Njan idhu mumb vechitund
    Pinne Mattaandu...

24 hrs time njan koduthirunnu Pankanu...

Paavam pedichu poyi ennu thonnunnu.....4 hrsinullil matti
    Ayada...oru thamashakkaran vannekkanu!!
    Vinukutttaaa...Poyi kidannu urangikke
    Dear adikoodal Fans . . .@boxoffice . . .WOM > Starpower . . . Just remember dattt . . . .

Default Re: `~`~`~FK BOOK REVIEWS~`~`~`

This is a thread for your book reviews. The purpose of this is to promote reading habit in FK members. We are all taking much of our time and energy to fight in this forum for nothing. In my opinion please divert some of your time for reading good books and it will be a great thing. Read a book write a review here and the reviewer may get some reputation points.

I know it will be a slow moving thread. But try to make it alive....
    Sajikku kidakkatte adyathe rep point. Njaan oru pavam ayathu kondu only 1 point from me. Now his reputation is 1111.1 with my 1

Quote Originally Posted by Vinu
    Read Five Point Someone .

Good one has humour,sentiments,sex,romance and above all thrilling.
    give five points????

avathaar mattiyaa.
    Book By Chethan Bhagath...Nalladha...!!!

Avathar enganeyund...Njan idhu mumb vechitund
    Pinne Mattaandu...

24 hrs time njan koduthirunnu Pankanu...

Paavam pedichu poyi ennu thonnunnu.....4 hrsinullil matti
    Ayada...oru thamashakkaran vannekkanu!!
    Vinukutttaaa...Poyi kidannu urangikke
    Illenkillllllllllllllllllllllll
    "Vaazhga oru vattam da,inga jayikkiravan thoppa,thokkiravan jayippa"

FK Visitor

Default Re: `~`~`~FK BOOK REVIEWS~`~`~`

Quote Originally Posted by Drillyaar Alimaash
    Sajikku kidakkatte adyathe rep point. Njaan oru pavam ayathu kondu only 1 point from me. Now his reputation is 1111.1 with my 1
    Thaanks.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ananthapadmanabhan
    I will join. It is a suggestion not only review give a list of good books so all can go ahead and read it. Otherwise we will have to wait for review. Let review come over but some books can be recommended for example Shantaram By Gregory David Roberts.....It is going to be made into a movie now by Mira Nair - Produced by Johnny Depp and Co produced by Brad Pitt. Starring Johnny Depp.
    It is great topic which I always wanted to recommend. I think many will join us. Angane Saji avasnam enikku isteppetta oru topic thudgi....
    Suggestions from me --

Return of the native - Thomas hardy
    Mill on the floss - Geroge Eliot

Read only of you are a lover of classics

Suggestions from me --

Return of the native - Thomas hardy
    Mill on the floss - Geroge Eliot

Read only of you are a lover of classics

FK Visitor

yes good suggestion. I will try to update with the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Drillyaar Alimaash
    Quote Originally Posted by nettooran
    I am reading "SoNS and LOVERS" by D.H.LAWRENCE currently...will give a review once I'm done with it
    Any way nice thread... Pakshe Pusthakangale ishtpedunn ethraper FKyilundu ennu ariyilla
    I have read this. It is a good book.. All D.H.LAWRENCE books are.. Especially or you . Read Lady Chatterley's lover next.. If you havent already
    athu vayichu Lady Chatterley....cinemayum kandu......cinema kanda story aparmanu......a bunch of friends came to my house. for seeing the film.........annoke.....athu kambi padamanu......enikku ellarkum.....treat chaiane smayam kittyullu....veetukarokke ethyeppo.....veedu kalli.....I wud never forget that day...nostalgic those days....