Page 329 of 473 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 4725

Thread: FK Readers CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Naradhan View Post
    Mobi and epub tharaam ...
    Thaaankks aa ton macha...sonia..ponnoootteeee :harisree:

Quote Originally Posted by JabbaR View Post
    Thaaankks aa ton macha...sonia..ponnoootteeee :harisree:
    Sorry machu ... thante karyam nom innale marannu ... innu enthaayalum thraam ...
    EPUb & Mobi total 90 mb undu size ... Ethelum 1 mathi ennu thonnunundel para ...
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

3. Likes JabbaR liked this post

Reading Hero by Perry Moore ............... Another teenage story ...
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

read 'The Notebook' by Nicholas Sparks, Would be the run Of the mill Romantic Line, all about One mans Perfect love marry another ,and a un anticipated come back,again a cancer or Alscimerze but it would have beeen a classic one, Whatte a feel! a poetry of pure romance,the conversation being written with a devine touch ,which directly hook our hearts for sure,and story being told in a timeless majestic backdrop, a top class ambience hanging behind the happenings ,its the mood, brought me back to my perfect love's memories ,i keep this book to close my heart :) is this too have a movie version??

6. Likes jordan liked this post

Reading Hero by Perry Moore ............... Another teenage story ...
    Hero

Author: Perry Moore
    Genre: Fiction Fantasy
    Language: English
    Opinion: 73%
    Book Type: EBook
    Pages: 130
    Comments: The fantasy novel is about a teenage superhero, Thom Creed, who must deal with his ex-superhero father's disgrace, his own sexuality, and a murderer stalking the world's heroes. Moore said he wrote the book after being upset by a Marvel Comic in 2005. In X-Men: Age of Apocalypse 002, the gay character Northstar was killed by Wolverine. He thought it was a wrong message to send.
    The book is a nice read and, of course, the Hero in the book is gay. The author didn't bother to cook up new super heroes (It would have been a daunting task as the number of super heroes in Marvel and DC must be more than 400) with new powers. Instead he named them new. For eg: Justice is clearly Superman.
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

8. Likes JabbaR liked this post

read 'The Notebook' by Nicholas Sparks, Would be the run Of the mill Romantic Line, all about One mans Perfect love marry another ,and a un anticipated come back,again a cancer or Alscimerze but it would have beeen a classic one, Whatte a feel! a poetry of pure romance,the conversation being written with a devine touch ,which directly hook our hearts for sure,and story being told in a timeless majestic backdrop, a top class ambience hanging behind the happenings ,its the mood, brought me back to my perfect love's memories ,i keep this book to close my heart :) is this too have a movie version??
    Yep .........
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Notebook_(2004_film)
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

10. Likes JabbaR liked this post

wowwwww Ithu enganelum oppichu kande pattooooooo

well written aano ee book, internetil eppozhum nalla rating kaanam..

Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    well written aano ee book, internetil eppozhum nalla rating kaanam..
    If yew love romantic books..dont ever miss It ....must do a try and Feeeeeel Itttttttttttt ,one of the best romaaantic book from i have ever read :Clap3:

If yew love romantic books..dont ever miss It ....must do a try and Feeeeeel Itttttttttttt ,one of the best romaaantic book from i have ever read :Clap3:
    good.. romantic books first preference alla engilum , yes vaayichittund , but i prefer to lead romantic life than to read it ..

twilight pole okke puthiya onnum try cheyititilla , plot driven allathe character base aanel nokkkaam

15. Likes JabbaR liked this post