Page 339 of 475 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389439 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 4749

Thread: FK Readers CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Naradhan View Post
    The story has a glaring problem in it ... Kali thrives in war and blood (she is often referred to as Rakta-pipasu) ... For god's sake, she was made to do war .... As such only one god benefits from it is not only illogical but also idiotic ...
    Like Shadow said it was a two man con. The persons responsible for doing it were doing it solely for their own good.It did not matter to them what happened to others,whether they died lived or thrived.Pinne the Gods are given a new spin by the author.I personally did not feel what you pointed out as a problem.To each his own.....

Bleachers vayikunnu....a different stuff from Grisham..feel good/nostalgic sambhavam aanu..town football okke aanu vishayam..so if you are not aware of certain technical terms related to football...it may appear to be boring in parts...but otherwis,the writing is simple and relatable....

Quote Originally Posted by ajithsnair123 View Post
    Like Shadow said it was a two man con. The persons responsible for doing it were doing it solely for their own good.It did not matter to them what happened to others,whether they died lived or thrived.Pinne the Gods are given a new spin by the author.I personally did not feel what you pointed out as a problem.To each his own.....
    That problem actually disturbed me .... It is like something staring at my face the whole time ... Irritating ..
    Other than that it is a decent effort ... I liked the con tricks ... I liked the concept of new gods ... etc.
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Great Gatsby pdf kitti..sambhavam engana....petennu vayichu teerumo.....?

Quote Originally Posted by bhat View Post
    Great Gatsby pdf kitti..sambhavam engana....petennu vayichu teerumo.....?
    Pettanu vaayichu theerum . pakshe its all about american dream,culture,jazz,obsession athu kond oru american culturinod spirit indel istaavum ..

6. Likes bhat liked this post

winner stands alone by paulo coelho vaayichu..initriguing..thoughtfull as like as his all books..valare sharpen cheythu ezudiya book..but not a full thriller ..super class sectione patti kure vaari valichu geervanichathu alpam boring aanu..but will get alot of knoweldge!....pinne saara thomasinte naarmadi pudava ennoru book vayichu was nyce even though very predictable..heart touching..old book aanennu thonnunnu..still desrves a read..kaalaharanapettittilla..manoharamaay ezuthu

Quote Originally Posted by JabbaR View Post
    winner stands alone by paulo coelho vaayichu..initriguing..thoughtfull as like as his all books..valare sharpen cheythu ezudiya book..but not a full thriller ..super class sectione patti kure vaari valichu geervanichathu alpam boring aanu..but will get alot of knoweldge!....pinne saara thomasinte naarmadi pudava ennoru book vayichu was nyce even though very predictable..heart touching..old book aanennu thonnunnu..still desrves a read..kaalaharanapettittilla..manoharamaay ezuthu
    coelho eppozhum ezhthundo.. eppol engilium nerittu kandaal azhagiya raavanil parayumbole eniyum novel ezuthiyal ninte kai talli pottikkum ennu parayanam .. :P

9. Likes JabbaR liked this post

ee bhoomiudey avakashikal(basheer) eppadiii....?
    My Service

1. Windows OS & MS OFFICE ORIGINAL KEYS READY FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by jeseus View Post
    ee bhoomiudey avakashikal(basheer) eppadiii....?
    good..simple humple down to earth..and thought full..bhoomiyude avakaashikal the title says sooo!!

Gone Girl arum vayichille......