Page 465 of 473 FirstFirst ... 365415455463464465466467 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 4725

Thread: FK Readers CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    abhishek singhvide from the trenches vaayichirunnu, biography alla his take on legal and social issues of india. writing smooth aanu and deep.

np rajendrante kore pathrakaathal vaayichirunnu- title pole thanne pathram aapeeslem journasitukaldem kore sambhavangal aanu..50s thudangi ee aduthu vareyulla pala incidents rasakaramayi paranju poyittundu.

balachandran chullikkadnte chidambarasmarana kurachu naalu munpu vaayichirunnu. must read book aanu ketto. kavitha mathralla gadyavum assal aaytu vazhangunnundu chullikadnu.
    yes .. chullikadinte kidu writing aanu .. ithu pole istaya vere onnayirunnu kaviyide kaalpadukal by pk .. chidambaram anubavngal aanel mattethu oru artisitinte restleness and soulful attitudine kurich aayirnnu ..

2. Likes kevin liked this post

read derek obriens In parliament. started pretty well discussing the inside parliament moments, then lost focus and started discussing more about mamta didi trinamool and how much they changed bengal.
    some titbits from the book. congress members sits wherever seat is available in the parliament whereas bjp prefers an enclave to the left of the central hall. always as a team. when gst was first announced bengali sweets sandesh, rasagulla attracted 5 percent tax while mishti dahi attracted 18 percent. barfi at 28 percent. when people protested to this centre relented and clarirfied all sweets would be charged 5 percent.
    overall an ok book

cinema speculation by tarantino

Tarantino thante adya kaalath kanda cinemaye kurichaanu ivide parayuth, oro chapterum oro cinemaye pattiyum athinte cultural impact ellaam kaanam , pulli annu kaanumbol ulla experience kidilam aayittu ezuthiyirikkunath, vaayikumbol 70's audience enthannenu aage oru vibe namukk kittum ,

i wish he will continue this book as a series , such a gifted story teller and very fun person to be with ..

i too had a dream, varghese kuriente autobiography. kurien is the man who revolutionised indian milk industry. kidilan book aanu as it involves plenty of information regarding the subject as well as indian politics. smooth and solid writing.

Badarul Muneer Husunul Jamal by Ibrahim Vengara... Ee novel aardelum aduthundo allel ith evede kittum.Bookstall online publication ellaadthum nokki evedennum kittiyilla. Aardelum aduthundel help aaku

Sent from my 21081111RG using Tapatalk

bought tarantinos cinema speculation. i bought the kindle version. completed one third of the book. so far good. initial pages were dull as he has invested lot more pages than he should have describing his childhood days accompanying his parents to movies and also explaining his moms personal likes and dislikes. book gains the momentum since his teenage days, him watching blaxploitation movies and stuff. then the book takes a turn when he starts discussing more about those landmark movies viz deliverance, getaway, dirty harry, bullit being some of them. some stuffs are ofcousre available in net even in wiki pages., what makes them worth your time is tarantino commentaries. His Voice. explaining the story in his own way, pointing out the history and politics and ofcourse the box office. what makes tarantino separate from other stalwarts obviously is he is one if us. movie lovers can easily identify with his thoughts. most of his thoughts are apparently very very similar to ours.

book aint a great read so far nonetheless you will be rewarded by some interesting quentin thoughts.
    ..and kindle is really good. i was hesitant initially as it lack the touch and feel of the paper but its cool in its own way as we can buy any book anywhere anytime and at a lesser price. go for it, make use of the technology.

andre agasside autobiography vayichu thduangi- OPEN.. thudakkam okke peda..kidilam writing..sundaysle vayana nhan mudakkilla, one good thing i am really happy about myself is reading..nalla habit aanu :)

tarantino book final act ethi. ippozhanu spculationilottu aashan ethiyathu..speculation ennu vechal hes speculating things, what if de palma would have directed taxi driver instead of scorsese..aa line kollam, especially coming from the master..enthayalum nhan bookil ninnu oru break eduthu, agassiyilottu poyi..

andre agasside autobiography vayichu thduangi- OPEN.. thudakkam okke peda..kidilam writing..sundaysle vayana nhan mudakkilla, one good thing i am really happy about myself is reading..nalla habit aanu :)

tarantino book final act ethi. ippozhanu spculationilottu aashan ethiyathu..speculation ennu vechal hes speculating things, what if de palma would have directed taxi driver instead of scorsese..aa line kollam, especially coming from the master..enthayalum nhan bookil ninnu oru break eduthu, agassiyilottu poyi..
    'Open' kure kalayittu vayikkanam ennu vicharichathanu,entho vangan oru madi pole,chilappo connect avan pattilla ennoru thonal.Btw,vayanayude karyam paranjappazhanu,njan ella divasavum rathri kidakkunnathinu munpu oru 30 mins enkilum vayikkan shramikkarundu,'literature can cure loneliness' ennu parayunnathu valare sathyamanu.
    കടന്നു പോയവര്* നമുക്കിടയില്തന്നെയുണ്ട്* ,തീക്ഷ്ണമായി ആഗ്രഹിച്ചാല്* നമുക്കവരെ കാണാന്* കഴിയും പകലില്* നക്ഷത്രങ്ങളെ പോലെ

10. Likes kevin liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by reader View Post
    'Open' kure kalayittu vayikkanam ennu vicharichathanu,entho vangan oru madi pole,chilappo connect avan pattilla ennoru thonal.Btw,vayanayude karyam paranjappazhanu,njan ella divasavum rathri kidakkunnathinu munpu oru 30 mins enkilum vayikkan shramikkarundu,'literature can cure loneliness' ennu parayunnathu valare sathyamanu.
    reading undakuna oru difference patinence aayirkkum , readers ithiri patience and passive moodulla aalkaar ayirikkum ...

70's hollywood cochi gang pole aayirnnu, mikka greatsum angottum ingottum projectsil involved aayirnnallo .. tarantino oru paadu inside story kettirikkaam like mikka scriptum back and forth pass cheyithu finally oraal cheyunnu

13. Likes kevin liked this post