Page 473 of 473 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473
Results 4,721 to 4,725 of 4725

Thread: FK Readers CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    സോവിയറ്റ് നാട് വീണപ്പോൾ മലയാളിക്കുട്ടികൾ അനുഭവിച്ച നോവിന് ഒരൊറ്റ കാരണമേ ഉള്ളൂ.. ആ പുസ്തക മണം!

adipoli sambavam aayirnnu soviet kuttikathakal .. mikkathum arabic+ pancha thanthiram influenced aanenu pinneed manasilayath ..

Ultimate Lalettan fan -moviemaniac Jaisonjyothi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    aa kaalathe oro setup ithu pole novelil kaanam ...

kooduthalum takazhi,kesavadev pole ullavare vayikumbol aa kaaalthe social setup namuk manasilavunathum ..
    Yukio mishimas Life for sale Vayichirunnu... Oru absurdist noir kind of fiction.. Pullide least rated anu still worked for me.. At the age of 27 he decides to sell his life.. Oru existential drama annenu thonnum like Abbas kierostomies movie the cherry tree but after some time it changes into a noir fiction.. Free will oru important question annenu thonnunu it doesn't matter how much an individual says his will to act like sell owns life his secondary or third act won't be his own choice ennathu..

Now reading No longer human by ozamu dasai

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisonjyothi View Post
    Yukio mishimas Life for sale Vayichirunnu... Oru absurdist noir kind of fiction.. Pullide least rated anu still worked for me.. At the age of 27 he decides to sell his life.. Oru existential drama annenu thonnum like Abbas kierostomies movie the cherry tree but after some time it changes into a noir fiction.. Free will oru important question annenu thonnunu it doesn't matter how much an individual says his will to act like sell owns life his secondary or third act won't be his own choice ennathu..

Now reading No longer human by ozamu dasai
    mishima enikkum vaayikaan toniya author aayirnnu . existential , mix of camus and beckett ... pakshe ezuthuga maatram alla , in the end he even took his life ..

somwhow pulliyide life and bio arinnappol i kind of skipped pakshe his life inspired me to read hagakure-the way of samurai ..

Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    mishima enikkum vaayikaan toniya author aayirnnu . existential , mix of camus and beckett ... pakshe ezuthuga maatram alla , in the end he even took his life ..

somwhow pulliyide life and bio arinnappol i kind of skipped pakshe his life inspired me to read hagakure-the way of samurai ..
    Now trying to find out Clarice lispectors work.. Existentialism tanne anu.. Brazilian born writer.. Pullikariyude the gospel according to GH and Hour of the star Vayikanam ennund..Malayalam Ethelum new work Kollamo? Vs shinilals iru ennoru work vangivechittund

Td Ramakrishnan parayunne kettalo Next work Francis ittikora part 2 annenu....