Page 444 of 444 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444
Results 4,431 to 4,434 of 4434

Thread: FK Readers CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    the reason i asked is, recently read a memoir by scriptwriter john paul where he talks about the thinking process of himself, padmarajan, bharathan, mohan, kg george and the contemporaries. in that, he mentions about this dravidian psyche. he claims padmarajan and bharathan had strong notions about the psyche which basically dealt with raw human greed, emotions came only after. he says it had to do with our geography and the food that this land produced. it was this blend of the dravidian psyche with emotions (rathinirvedham, chatta, lorry, phayalvan, peruvazhiyambalam, irakal, randu penkutikal) that immediately struck a chord with the audience. he says rural tamil cinema still holds strong to it. also that, kg george mixed the travancore-christian culture into this same psyche in his films. now that you mention it, evolutionary psychology is something i should check out.
    athu nalla oru analysis aanu .. Athu pole nammude demigods,moral values randum nammude low self-esteeminte baagam ennum parayaam ..

carl jung angerude oru pustkathil oro culturum avarude symbols athu avaril undakunna growth process okke parayund . example parayuga aanel nammude mikka historical sangathiyum rock or black stonesil undakiyathaanu .. athu nammude self or atman unchanged enna oru pointil ninnum vannathaanu .. egyptil poyaal color aaya archictect roopangal kaaanam. .aa culture colorinu pradhanyam kodukkunath avarude nature conceptil connect aagunnu ...

I the citizen by r balasubramani ,
    we the nation , nani palkhivala

ee randu books aarelum vaayichittundo .. indian burocracye kurichulla books aanennu kettath .. Palkhivalaye patti ulla courtroom genius nalla book aanennu tonnunu...

FK SULTHAN

FK SULTHAN