View Poll Results: Which player(s) will win another Grandslam titile?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roger Federer

16 66.67%
  • Rafael Nadal

9 37.50%
  • Serena Williams

10 41.67%
  • Maria sharapova

3 12.50%
  • Caroline Wozniacki

1 4.17%
  • victoria Azarenka

3 12.50%
  • Andy Murray

7 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 450 of 519 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 5185

Thread: ►🎾★🎾 🏆 FK Tennis Court 🏆 🎾★🎾◄ New Year, New CHALLENGES

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    cheyy, sammathichillel ban cheyyamarunnu.

Andy Murray....paavam kure shremikkunnu..deserving winner...

No surprises, its ANDY MURRAY

All Champions after Hewitt now has multiple titles at Wimbledon.

murrayude peru koode titlel cherkku. @BangaloreaN

അന ഇവാനോവിച്ചിനും ഷ്വെയ്ന്*സ്റ്റീഗര്*ക്കും പ്രണയസാഫല്യം

രണ്ട് വര്*ഷത്തെ പ്രണയത്തിനൊടുവിലാണ് ഇരുവരും വിവാഹിതരായത്

July 12, 2016, 08:26 PM IST T- T T+

വെനീസ്: ജര്*മനിയുടെ ഫുട്*ബോള്* താരം ബാസ്റ്റിയന്* ഷ്വെയ്ന്*സ്റ്റീഗര്*ക്കും സെര്*ബിയയുടെ ടെന്നീസ് താരം അന ഇവാനോവിച്ചിനും പ്രണയസാഫല്യം. രണ്ട് വര്*ഷത്തെ പ്രണയത്തിനൊടുവിലാണ് ഇരുതാരങ്ങളും വെനീസില്* വിവാഹിതരായത്. വെനീസ് സിറ്റി ഹാളില്* നടന്ന ചടങ്ങില്* അനയുടെ ഷ്വെയ്ന്*സ്റ്റീഗറുടെയും അടുത്ത ബന്ധുക്കള്* മാത്രമാണ് പങ്കെടുത്തത്.
    തീര്*ത്തും സ്വകാര്യമായിരുന്നു ചടങ്ങുകള്*. ഷ്വെയ്ന്*സ്റ്റീഗര്* നേവി ബ്ലൂ സ്യൂട്ടിലും അന വെളുത്ത ഗൗണണിഞ്ഞുമാണ് ചടങ്ങിനെത്തിയത്. വെനീസിലെ സിറ്റി ഹാളിലേക്ക് ബോട്ടിലെത്തിയ ഇരുവരും ചടങ്ങിന് ശേഷം ബോട്ടില്* തന്നെ തിരിച്ചുപോയി.
    വിംബിള്*ഡണില്* ആദ്യ റൗണ്ടില്* തന്നെ തോറ്റ് പുറത്തായ അന ഇവാനോവിച്ച് കുറേ കാലമായി ഫോമിലല്ല. യൂറോ കപ്പിലെ ജര്*മനിയുടെ പുറത്താകലിന് ശേഷം ഒരാഴ്ച്ച പിന്നിട്ടപ്പോഴാണ് മാഞ്ചസ്റ്റര്* യുണൈറ്റഡ് താരം ഷ്വെയ്ന്*സ്റ്റീഗര്* ജീവിതത്തില്* പുതിയ അദ്ധ്യായം കുറിച്ചത്.

Federer to miss the rest of the season....He will have to end his career without having an olympics sigle's gold medal.hopefully he recovers and comeback next year..grandslam titles onnum prateekshikkunnilengilum still want to see him in action...

Djokovic Wins Record 30th Masters 1000 Crown

Serbian wins in Canada for the fourth time

Novak Djokovic claimed another slice of history on Sunday. The World No. 1 became the first player to clinch 30 ATP World Tour Masters 1000 titles, downing third seed Kei Nishikori 6-3, 7-5 at the Rogers Cup in Toronto.
    Djokovic needed one hour and 23 minutes to secure his seventh crown of the year and fourth at the Masters 1000 level, adding to victories in Indian Wells, Miami and Madrid. The Serbian, who takes home $782,525 in prize money and 1,000 Emirates ATP Rankings points, moved into solo second on the Open Era titles list at the Rogers Cup, adding to victories in 2007 and 2011-12. Only six-time champion Ivan Lendl owns more singles trophies in Canada.
    "My two best performances came in the semi-finals and the final," said Djokovic. "It came at the right moment for me.
    "It's a process like any other that has happened many times in my career, where I would start a tournament still feeling a little bit uncomfortable on the court and searching for my rhythm, and then, as the tournament goes on, I find that proper comfort level with shots, with the way I feel, with my mental attitude."
    ATP World Tour Masters 1000 Title Leaders

Player
    Titles
    Novak Djokovic 30
    Rafael Nadal 28
    Roger Federer 24
    Andre Agassi 17
    Andy Murray 12
    The dominance by the Big Four in Masters 1000 events continued on Sunday, with Djokovic extending the title streak to 19 straight events. As he does so efficiently, the top seed dictated throughout the encounter, forcing Nishikori into uncomfortable patterns of play. The Japanese struck 28 unforced errors, while conceding three breaks to the World No. 1.
    Djokovic extended his FedEx ATP Head2Head lead to 10-2 over Nishikori, earning his ninth straight victory in the rivalry. His 66th tour-level crown moves him closer to overtaking Rafael Nadal (69) for fifth on the Open Era titles list.

You May Also Like: How The Toronto Final Was Won: Djokovic Takes Title
    Nishikori, meanwhile, fell to 0-3 in Masters 1000 finals. He most recently fell to Djokovic in the Miami title match in April. The World No. 6, who earns $383,690 and 600 Emirates ATP Rankings points, had snapped a 16-match losing streak against Top 5 opponents with a semi-final win over Stan Wawrinka on Saturday. He was appearing in his 19th tour-level final (11- overall.
    "Today I think he stepped it up," said Nishikori. "He raised his level a lot from these past couple days. He played really deep, and he didn't give me any free points. He was especially serving really well, so I didn't have many chances for my return game. I was really feeling the pressure every game.
    "I think I need more experience in these kind of matches, but this is a great week even though I lost to Novak. It was the second time this year in the final of a Masters 1000. I think I'm getting closer and closer. I hope I can get a title as soon as possible."
    Rogers Cup Title Leaders (Open Era)

Player
    Titles
    Ivan Lendl 6
    Novak Djokovic 4
    Rafael Nadal 3
    Andy Murray 3
    Andre Agassi 3

Leander Paes....From hero to Villain