View Poll Results: Which player(s) will win another Grandslam titile?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roger Federer

16 66.67%
  • Rafael Nadal

9 37.50%
  • Serena Williams

10 41.67%
  • Maria sharapova

3 12.50%
  • Caroline Wozniacki

1 4.17%
  • victoria Azarenka

3 12.50%
  • Andy Murray

7 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 519 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: ►🎾★🎾 🏆 FK Tennis Court 🏆 🎾★🎾◄ New Year, New CHALLENGES

Quote Originally Posted by KarthikeyaN
    Quote Originally Posted by kannan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Cool
    Sania loses in first round of Istanbul Cup!

Sania Mirza has been knocked out in the first round of the Istanbul Cup. Sania lost to Meghann Shaughnessy of USA 6- 4, 6 - 3

charakkinu vella cinemayilum abhinayichu nadannoode
    ithra athu .. cinemayil abhinayichalum kaanilla ..
    Doston
    Na Koi Manzil Hai Na Koi Saathi Hai ...
    Phir Bhi Nikal Pada Hoon Ghar Se ...
    Shaayad Jiski Talaash Hai ..
    Vohi Saathi Hai Vohi Manzil Hai ...
    Hit It

I watch all grandslam tournaments.My favts are agassi and roddick.aggasi reitre aai. roddick-paavam finals vare nalle pole kalichu ethum,ennitu dayaneeya avasthayil federer'inte koode thokkum..

Raavanaprabhu

Quote Originally Posted by sethuramaiyer
    I watch all grandslam tournaments.My favts are agassi and roddick.aggasi reitre aai. roddick-paavam finals vare nalle pole kalichu ethum,ennitu dayaneeya avasthayil federer'inte koode thokkum..

athaanu federer

charakkinu vella cinemayilum abhinayichu nadannoode
    Sania is not that bad .At least she is doing well in doubles, last week she won Moroco open, now into the quarters of Istanbul cup

Istanbul Cup: Sania-Chan in quarterfinals

Top seeds Sania Mirza and her Taiwanese partner Yung-Jan Chan sailed into the quarterfinals of the $ 200,000 Istanbul Cup with an easy 6-3, 6-1 win over the Romanian pair of Sorana Cirstea and Agnes Szatmari in Turkey yesterday.

Sania and Yung-Jan will take on the Greco-German duo of Anna Polunina and Stella Menna in the last eight stage of the Tier III WTA Tour event.The top seeds overcame a patchy start to storm past their unseeded rivals for a comfortable victory.
    Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea.

kannur.entegramam.gov.in

Sania-Chan reach Istanbul Cup semis!

NEW DELHI, May 24: Top-seeded Sania Mirza and her Taiwanese partner Yung-Jan Chan on Thursday staged a brilliant fightback to reach the doubles semi-finals of $200,000 Istanbul Cup in Turkey.

After conceding the opening set, the Indo-Taipei pair rallied to beat the unseeded pair of Sandra Kloesel and Anna Koumantou 2-6, 6-1, 10-7 in a quarter-final clash of the WTA event.The first set was dominated by Kloesel and Koumantou, who after going down 0-2, won six games in a row to gain early advantage.

The second set belonged to Sania and Chan, who won the first five games on the trot and held their serve in the seventh game to stretch the match into super tie-breaker.The Indo-Taipei duo held their nerves in the decider, which was fought neck and neck, and advanced to the last four stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Cool
    Sania-Chan reach Istanbul Cup semis!

NEW DELHI, May 24: Top-seeded Sania Mirza and her Taiwanese partner Yung-Jan Chan on Thursday staged a brilliant fightback to reach the doubles semi-finals of $200,000 Istanbul Cup in Turkey.

After conceding the opening set, the Indo-Taipei pair rallied to beat the unseeded pair of Sandra Kloesel and Anna Koumantou 2-6, 6-1, 10-7 in a quarter-final clash of the WTA event.The first set was dominated by Kloesel and Koumantou, who after going down 0-2, won six games in a row to gain early advantage.

The second set belonged to Sania and Chan, who won the first five games on the trot and held their serve in the seventh game to stretch the match into super tie-breaker.The Indo-Taipei duo held their nerves in the decider, which was fought neck and neck, and advanced to the last four stage.
    MIXED KALICHENGILUM AVAL CASHUNDAKKUM

Dementieva wins Istanbul Cup after Rezai withdraws!

Elena Dementieva won the Istanbul Cup on Saturday when Aravane Rezai withdrew from the final because of a nee injury while trailing 7-6 (5), 3-0.It was the 13th ranked Russian's first singles title this year, a clay-court warmup for the French Open.
    "I feel pretty confident after this win. I feel really great," Dementieva said. "Hopefully, I'll continue to play well the next week."Rezai, who beat Maria Sharapova and Venus Williams earlier in the tournament, had injured her knee in the semifinals on Friday.

"I'm happy that I'm here in the final -- but of course I'm upset that I lost," Rezai said.

Sania, Yung-Jan falter at Istanbul final

Top seeds Sania Mirza and her partner Yung-Jan Chan of Taiwan were upset by an unseeded Polish pair in the doubles final of the USD 200,000 Istanbul Cup Women`s Tennis Tournament in Turkey on Saturday.Sania and Yung-Jan`s 1-6 3-6 loss to Agnieszka Radwanska and Urszula Radwanska crushed the Indian star`s hopes of back-to-back WTA doubles titles.Sania had bagged her fourth WTA doubles crown at the Morocco Open at Fes, Morocco, partnering Vania King of America last week.The Indo-Taiwanese combination were dominated by the Radwanskas in the first set right from the beginning and lost tamely.

Tuesday's order of play

Roger Federer (Swi, 1) v Michael Russell (US)

Marion Bartoli (Fra, 18 ) v Aravane Rezai (Fra)

Marcos Baghdatis (Cyp, 16) v Sebastien Grosjean (Fra)

Juan Martin Del Potro (Arg) v Rafael Nadal (Spa, 2)

Jelena Jankovic (Ser, 4) v Stephanie Foretz (Fra)

Ivan Ljubicic (Cro, 7) v Arnaud Clement (Fra)

Richard Gasquet (Fra, 11) v Nicolas Mahut (Fra)

Igor Andreev (Rus) v Andy Roddick (US, 3)

Angelique Kerber (Ger) v Elena Dementieva (Rus, 13)

Virginie Razzano (Fra) v Milagros Sequera (Ven)

Olivier Rochus (Bel) v Gael Monfils (Fra)

Florian Mayer (Ger, 31) v Paul-Henri Mathieu (Fra)

Novak Djokovic (Ser, 6) v Santiago Giraldo (Col)

Mathilde Johansson (Fra) v Anna-Lena Groenefeld (Ger)

Tommy Robredo (Spa, 9) v Sergio Roitman (Arg)

Juan Ignacio Chela (Arg, 18 ) v Fabrice Santoro (Fra)

Lleyton Hewitt (Aus, 14) v Max Mirnyi (Blr)

James Blake (US, 8 ) v Ivo Karlovic (Cro)

Live on

Raavanaprabhu

ithum Federer-Nadal final vannaal kollaamayirunnu ..and federer shud win it :D

FK Visitor

njan tennis oru 5-6 kollam munpu vittu. EE aduthu federerude kali kandu.. anger oru sambhavam thanne aanu...