View Poll Results: Which player(s) will win another Grandslam titile?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roger Federer

16 66.67%
  • Rafael Nadal

9 37.50%
  • Serena Williams

10 41.67%
  • Maria sharapova

3 12.50%
  • Caroline Wozniacki

1 4.17%
  • victoria Azarenka

3 12.50%
  • Andy Murray

7 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 512 of 519 FirstFirst ... 12412462502510511512513514 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 5185

Thread: ►🎾★🎾 🏆 FK Tennis Court 🏆 🎾★🎾◄ New Year, New CHALLENGES

Really a fantastic game Djokovic.....

What a come back game even after losing two set. Aside well played Tistsipas - Excellent game as well. My perdition earlier in this thread was a new comer will lift the trophy. He did his best for achieving that but failed in front of experience

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Djoko outstanding
    Coming back from two sets down in a final

The mental toughness of djokovic is just something else.
    കടന്നു പോയവര്* നമുക്കിടയില്തന്നെയുണ്ട്* ,തീക്ഷ്ണമായി ആഗ്രഹിച്ചാല്* നമുക്കവരെ കാണാന്* കഴിയും പകലില്* നക്ഷത്രങ്ങളെ പോലെ

3. Likes Giggs liked this post

After sealing victory, Djokovic went over to the stands and gave his racquet to a young fan who the Serb said had been providing tactical advice as well as support. The youngster was beside himself with joy after being given the gift, looking incredulous as he bounced up and down in delight.

"I don't know the boy, but he was in my ear the entire match basically, especially when I was two sets to love down," a smiling Djokovic said. "He was encouraging me. He was actually giving me tactics, as well. He was like, 'hold your serve, get an easy first ball, then dictate, go to his backhand'.

"He was coaching me - literally. "I found that very cute, very nice. So I felt like to give the racquet to the best person was him after the match. "That was kind of my gratitude for him sticking with me and supporting me."

Stefanos Tsitsipas knocked out by Frances Tiafoe in Wimbledon 2021 first round
    The Roland Garros finalist was blown away by America's Frances Tiafoe in straight sets in his third first-round loss at Wimbledon.
    American Frances Tiafoe caused the first big upset of the Wimbledon men's singles tournament by beating third seed Stefanos Tsitsipas 6-4 6-4 6-3

Top seed Novak Djokovic clinically dispatched big-serving South African Kevin Anderson 6-3 6-3 6-3 on Wednesday to glide ominously into the Wimbledon third round.
    Defending champion Djokovic, bidding for a sixth Wimbledon and record-equalling 20th Grand Slam title, was imperious during a grasscourt masterclass on Centre Court.

Djoko in great form

He will surpass Federer and Nadal for Sure

Second seed Daniil Medvedev fought back to beat Marin Cilic in five sets and reach the fourth round at Wimbledon
    The Russian, who had never before recovered from two sets down, roared back to win 6-7 (3-7) 3-6 6-3 6-3 6-2.

djoker allenkil pinne my best bet is zverev.

Djokovic is the favorite to win and equal 20 grandslams.Djoko jayichillengil it will be a big surprise.Zverev,Medvedev and I like Shapavalov's play.Last day saw his match against Murray.But it looks like Djokovic all the way unless he has a bad day and his opponent has a great day.

Default Wimbledon Men's Singles

Quarterfinals Semifinals Final
    1 Novak Djokovic
    Mαrton Fucsovics
    25 Karen Khachanov
    10 Denis Shapovalov
    7 Matteo Berrettini
    16 Fιlix Auger-Aliassime
    6 Roger Federer
    2/14 Medvedev / Hurkacz