View Poll Results: Which player(s) will win another Grandslam titile?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roger Federer

16 66.67%
  • Rafael Nadal

9 37.50%
  • Serena Williams

10 41.67%
  • Maria sharapova

3 12.50%
  • Caroline Wozniacki

1 4.17%
  • victoria Azarenka

3 12.50%
  • Andy Murray

7 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 101 of 519 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5185

Thread: ►🎾★🎾 🏆 FK Tennis Court 🏆 🎾★🎾◄ New Year, New CHALLENGES

Quote Originally Posted by Inkal View Post
    Federer lost many matches to rafa because the weakness is clear..

The huge topspin that Nadal imparts when hitting a ball, often causes it to jump above the shoulder height. Federer has a weakness on his backhand side for hitting high balls. Nadal exposed it most often.Federer kept making errors off the backhand. Roger stiill had no answer to this.Or he has to run around the back hand to hit a forehand..that leaves the whole court open.

One would have to admit that when nadal plays federer,this weakness in federers game is clear !!

Correct !

This was a known secret...and most of the experts predicted that only Nadal could expose that...and he did it successfully.
    Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea.

kannur.entegramam.gov.in

Looks like Kim Clijsters gonna beat Ivanovic easily...
    Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea.

kannur.entegramam.gov.in

Quote Originally Posted by Inkal View Post
    Just to clarify my point :

YouTube - Nadal best point against Federer in 2009 Australian Open final 4th set 2-2 deuce

Federer only hit one backhand in this rally and ran around to hit many forehands, and still lost the point.
    Thanks Inkal

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4mCidWo5z0]YouTube - Federer vs. Mathieu Highlights[/ame]

kannur.entegramam.gov.in

kannur.entegramam.gov.in

Murray heading home to think again

NEW YORK: Andy Murray said following Sunday's crushing US Open defeat that he will head home, take a rest, and think again about his inability to turn pure talent into Grand Slam success.

The 23-year-old Scot was deeply downcast after losing 6-7 (3/7), 7-6 (7/4), 6-3, 6-3 to Switzerland's Stanislas Wawrinka in a third-round tie he was widely expected to comfortably win.

Murray looked to be on his way after bouncing back from a 2-5 deficit to lift the first set in a tie-breaker.

But after blowing a 5-3 lead in the second set, his game unravelled through a mixture of injury, frustration and Wawrinka's fine play.

"It's frustrating, regardless of whether you're playing well or not, to lose in a Slam. But, that's it. I would have liked to have done better here, but I didn't," the fourth seed said.

"But, you know, it has been a long, long trip for me. Been away a long time. I look forward to getting home, resting, and thinking about what I'm going to need to do to improve.

"This summer overall I played some great tennis again. I'm just disappointed I didn't play my greatest tennis here."

Murray had been billed as being the biggest threat in New York to five-time former winner Roger Federer and top seed Rafael Nadal since he chalked up back-to-back wins over them to lift the Toronto Masters tournament last month.

But once again he failed to convert his performances in regular ATP tournaments, which are held over one week and best-of-three sets, to the bigger Grand Slam stage, played over the best-of-five sets and over two weeks.

Looking back over his year, Murray had mixed feelings.

"I played great tennis in Australia. I played very well in Wimbledon. The Masters Series this summer went very well. I was poor from the Australian Open till about the French/ Wimbledon time," he said.

"I've had two very good majors and two where I haven't been so good. But I've lost to Roger, who's probably the best ever. I lost to Rafa, who I think will be the second best, if not the best, ever. Then Berdych, who played great tennis this year.

"And today was a match I probably should have won. The one in the majors that I lost that I probably should have won. So I'm disappointed."

Murray has one more thing to sort out when he gets home and that is who will be in his backup coaching team.

He split from fellow Scot Miles MacLagan after Wimbledon and going into the US hardcourt season has been relying increasingly on Spain's Alex Corretja, who played his best tennis almost exclusively on clay.

Murray said he was keeping an open mind about it all.

"I'll speak to all the guys I work with and see what's gone well this year, what hasn't gone so well," he said.

"I'm not going to panic and start trying to analyze everything that's going on, because I've been pretty much injury free the whole year.

"I'm obviously going to look for a coach and people that are gonna help me to do that.

"But I'm happy with the guys that I work with just now. They're all very, very good at what they do.

"So I'm not going to start changing everything. I'm still looking for a coach. That's it."

I had tipped murray to win this years us open ahead of federer & nadal... what a waste !!!
    The wait for the grandslam success continous for murray !!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGRmgglY7_U]YouTube - Tennis US Open 2010 - Matchpoint: Andy Murray vs. Stanislas Wawrinka[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-8-t8hMf5E]YouTube - Andy Murray vs Stanislas Wawrinka Great Final Game 3rd Round US Open 2010[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lzG6mHT1ls]YouTube - Stanislas Warwinka vs Andy Murray[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyCzNqwph7U]YouTube - Andy Murray Upset At U.S. Open 2010[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1EoDDZ3KJY]YouTube - 2010 US OPEN - ANDY MURRAY OUSTED ![/ame]

Two interesting matches coming up today

Mardy Fish vs Novak Djokovic

Caroline Wozniacki vs Maria Sharapova

kannur.entegramam.gov.in

SEPTEMBER 06: Roger Federer of Switzerland celebrates after he won his match against Jurgen Melzer of Austria during day eight of the 2010 U.S. Open at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on September 6, 2010

Federer through to last eight

kannur.entegramam.gov.in