Page 33 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Padma Bhushan KAMAL HAASSAN - Ulaga Nayagan's Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by warofwords View Post
    dasavatharam lyrics....

girl sings...

even if twin towers have fallen, my tower won't fall

Default Dasavatharam Lyrics !

Please listen & enjoy the item number ' ka-karuppanukkum' in the album. The lyric was written by Vairamuthu who is the only indian lyricist to win the national award five times. The song speaks good & bad things of item girl's life. Some samples.

" Twin towers fell down on September 11 but my tower does not fall "

" At 14 I got puberty !
    At 13 I had a love affair !!
    At 17 I had a husband !!!
    At 16 I had a baby !!!!
    Within 20 I had 60 yrs experience !!!!! '

The lyricst cleverly briefs the pre- matured incidents of of item girls in the reverese sequence which is unique and add spice to the song [ e.g : At 17 I had a husband & at 16 I had a baby' ! ]

Enjoy the music !

Default Dasavatharam in Japanese

Dasavatharam in Japanese?-India Buzz-Entertainment-The Times of India
    Dasavatharam in Japanese

Like the music in all Kamal Haasan films, the Dasavatharam audio too has seen a great opening.

According to producer Oscar Ravichandran, “The music of the film is a big hit and is selling well in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. And if the music is appreciated, the film will also be a hit."

Ravichandran says the film is ready except for the 30 second tsunami shots, which are being processed in Hong Kong and should reach Chennai by Saturday evening. Once the tsunami shots are incorporated, the release date of Dasavatharam will be announced, probably in the first week of June.

Meanwhile Ravi has big plans for the film’s release. He says, “Dasavatharam will be released in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and may be Bhojpuri. But Jackie Chan after seeing parts of the film asked me — “Why not in Japanese and Chinese, two of the biggest south east Asian languages?”

“This has really made me think and in all probability we may even have a Japanese and Chinese version of the film. I think it would be fantastic,” he says.

Default Kamal Hassan’s Dasavatharam dazzles with its music

» Kamal Hassan’s Dasavatharam dazzles with its music

Kamal Hassan’s Dasavatharam dazzles with its music

Dasavatharam, the much-hyped movie starring Kamal Hassan has set the cash registers ringing already with its music cassettes selling like hot cakes.

Earlier the music launch of Dasavatharam was launched with much aplomb by A- list Bollywood and regional stars and of course, the inimitable, international action hero Jackie Chan.
    Dasavatharam is directed by K S Ravikumar and produced by Oscar Films. The hysteria regarding the music is probably because of the novelty of composer Himesh Reshammiya.
    “We are happy with the kind of response the music of Dasavatharam has received in the market. The present indication is that the sales of CD’s will cross the one lakh figure in the next few days, which is a good sign and once the film releases it will do even better.” says Sridhar of Sony BMG, the audio right holders of the film.
    Mean while reports are in that the budget of the movie has overshot Rs 1.3 billion making it the most expensive Indian film ever.
    Friday’s much hyped trip of Jackie Chan to Chennai on a chartered flight had cost Rs.100 million to the producer and has added to the total cost that has now gone beyond Rs.1.4 billion, said sources close to producer “Oscar” Ravichandran.
    The album has six songs, which have the likes of Hariharan, Sadhana Sargam, Kamal Haasan and Himesh rendering their voice. A mix of peppy and hip-hop numbers, the audio is being sold like hot cakes.

Default ‘I’ll only settle down when I’m in a coffin’

DNA - After Hrs - ‘I’ll only settle down when I’m in a coffin’ - Daily News & Analysis
    ‘I’ll only settle down when I’m in a coffin’

Getting up, close and personal with superstar Kamal Haasan

This man generates mass hysteria wherever he goes in South India. Not even 10 of him in his next film Dasavatharam, where he plays a world-record breaking 10 roles, would probably be enough for his obsessed fans.

So, ask him what the best thing about being Kamal Haasan is and he says, “I can alter my life, you can’t! You can criticise it, comment on it, but you can’t change it. That is a great advantage to have.”

Tell him he seems to be leading the most exciting life, getting to lead several lives through his movies and he says, “It is only a perception. It’s like saying if you are an airhostess, you get to meet many people, but the big question is, do you really want to? There is a downside to everything. If we take ourselves too seriously, we actors will definitely need a psychiatrist.”

Is there anything else about being an actor that he doesn’t like? “I have been a child actor, so in a way a celebrity since childhood. So now, it is a way of life for me. However, I make sure that I get my privacy. I demand it and sometimes I steal it. It is sometimes taken for granted, but I maintain that my privacy is nobody’s business.”

He doesn’t believe in God and hates being called spiritual. “I prefer to be constantly circulating, questioning myself and my attitude, feeding on ideas, it is a constant job. Spirituality makes you rest, makes you content. I will only settle down when I am in a coffin, under the earth or inside the fire. Till then I will keep myself active and alive,” he says.

It was in Chennai that Jackie Chan announced a desire to work with him. Kamal says, “I just hope he lives up to his promise. It would be wonderful.” Surprising, considering that Kamal has always denounced India’s fascination for the Oscars. “I would still ask why the Oscars be the benchmark for us. It is the West’s perception of what’s good and what’s not. Our ideas and aesthetics are different.”

One would think that if he joined politics he would win hands down. He says, “My politics is very personal like my sex. I am political, but I won’t indulge in present politics. I would make my statement about what I feel and I would cast my vote, that’s about it. I think every actor has a responsibility. One cannot say I am an actor, I will do my job and not care about what’s happening in the country.”

before acting in kanyakumari kamal was an asistant to dance master thankappan. kanayakuamari directed by sethumadhavan based on a script by M T vasudevan nair was released in 1974. kamal acted in the movie when he was 19 yrs. his pair was a bangali actoress. the movie was a flop.
    his next movie vishnuvijayam was a hit directed by n sankaran nair based on an english novel by hadley chase. it was a super hit in 1975/ then kamal had a number of superhits in malayalam including madanotsavam,eetta.
    his tamil movie thevarmagan was started wth veteram bharathan as the director and difference of opinion bharathan opted out of the movie and kamal directed the rest of the movie.

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by patelar View Post
    before acting in kanyakumari kamal was an asistant to dance master thankappan. kanayakuamari directed by sethumadhavan based on a script by M T vasudevan nair was released in 1974. kamal acted in the movie when he was 19 yrs. his pair was a bangali actoress. the movie was a flop.
    his next movie vishnuvijayam was a hit directed by n sankaran nair based on an english novel by hadley chase. it was a super hit in 1975/ then kamal had a number of superhits in malayalam including madanotsavam,eetta.
    his tamil movie thevarmagan was started wth veteram bharathan as the director and difference of opinion bharathan opted out of the movie and kamal directed the rest of the movie.
    is it????????????

Kamal is the true living legend of Indian Cinema, maybe world cinema for that matter..

hero, director, scriptwriter, singer with 47 years of experience and more than 175 awards.. and still going strong, conquering new peaks and bettering his own achievements & records..

unbeatable Kamal

Quote Originally Posted by h a r i z View Post
    Kamal is the true living legend of Indian Cinema, maybe world cinema for that matter..

hero, director, scriptwriter, singer with 47 years of experience and more than 175 awards.. and still going strong, conquering new peaks and bettering his own achievements & records..

unbeatable Kamal
    "Vaazhga oru vattam da,inga jayikkiravan thoppa,thokkiravan jayippa"

UNIVERSAL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by h a r i z View Post

unbeatable Kamal
    'KAMAL - The Legend'