Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 443

Thread: G.A.D.G.E.T.S - you own or like to own

  1. #21
    Genuine King GK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    PALAKKAD
    Posts
    961

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by kuttoos
    the new ipod
    ipod alla.
    ithu local companyanu vaangiyittu 1 varsham aakarayi. 500 dhsinte adthu aayollu correct price ariyanamengil ini bill tirayanam caseinu 120 dhs baaki price memorykku

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf
    Sony Ericsson K-750i .:P ... The best mobile ever released...
    Appol ente k790i-yo

  3. #23
    FK Visitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf
    Sony Ericsson K-750i .:P ... The best mobile ever released...
    :)

  4. #24

    Default

    My Apple iPhone. Totally rocks. Mobile phone of the future

  5. #25
    FK Visitor
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pazhaya Kochi!
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Ellarum kalakkunna sthithikku ente koodi paranjekkam..arkkum asooyaa thonnaruthu....

    Radio.... Philips (80s)
    Tape Recorder..... Pana sonic (90s)
    VCR........Akai (sorry, prayam nirnayikkan pattunnilla)
    Vip pettikal.....3 ennam
    Kaalan koda...1 ennam poppy
    Usha fan.......6 ennam

    araa puli ennu manasilayikanumallo....

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZodiaC
    Ellarum kalakkunna sthithikku ente koodi paranjekkam..arkkum asooyaa thonnaruthu....

    Radio.... Philips (80s)
    Tape Recorder..... Pana sonic (90s)
    VCR........Akai (sorry, prayam nirnayikkan pattunnilla)
    Vip pettikal.....3 ennam
    Kaalan koda...1 ennam poppy
    Usha fan.......6 ennam

    araa puli ennu manasilayikanumallo....
    Puraavasthu gaveshakanaanalle?

  7. #27
    FK Visitor
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pazhaya Kochi!
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry
    Puraavasthu gaveshakanaanalle?
    kayyil ullathalle parayan pattu.....

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuessMe
    My Apple iPhone. Totally rocks. Mobile phone of the future
    phone features palathum pokkanallo bhai... transferring contacts, lack of bluetooth, reception etc .. sux big time.. touchpad superb aanegilum, chilappo vallatha buthimuttaanu.. the safari browser, thogu is marvellous..

    The built in speaker is no where near Nokia, SE etc.. u might even miss a call.. compatibility aspects with other existing fones-inte kaaryam parayukayum venda..

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    ente camera cheethayayi poyi
    1 varsham mumpu vangiyatha oru sony 4.2MP

    innu puthiyathu onnu order koduthu Casio Exilim 10MP :P (boxing day sale :P )
    enikku ee electronics saadhanangale kurichu valiya pidi illa
    avanmaaru enthokkeyo parayunnu, kaanan nallethennu thonniya onnu angu vaangi

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf
    phone features palathum pokkanallo bhai... transferring contacts, lack of bluetooth, reception etc .. sux big time.. touchpad superb aanegilum, chilappo vallatha buthimuttaanu.. the safari browser, thogu is marvellous..

    The built in speaker is no where near Nokia, SE etc.. u might even miss a call.. compatibility aspects with other existing fones-inte kaaryam parayukayum venda..
    Shariyanu. iPhone pala poraymakalum undu. Pakshe 3rd application developers athinellam solution kandupidichondirikkunnu. For example, these are the major features missing in iPhone.

    Bluetooth
    Since iPhone has a limited bluetooth functionality for headsets, developers are trying to open it up so that it will work like other phones.

    Video Recording
    A basic alpha version of a video recording application is already available. It is only a matter of time before iphone gets turned to a full featured video recorder.

    SMS Forwarding
    3rd party application now available

    MMS Support
    3rd party application now available

    Also there are applications that can boost speaker volume but the quality is not as good as SE or Nokia phones. But, with headsets iPhone is the best. Unbelievable quality.

    But, think about the unique features iPhone has. A 3.5 inch touch screen with multi touch interface, a web browser that can render web pages just as seen in a PC (not some scaled down mobile version of the site) and above all the 3rd party apps that keeps coming to iPhone everyday. Things can't be better than this.

    Apple is going to release an SDK for developers, in February. From then on the app development will be official and a lot easier than it is now. Tons of apps are going to come in, making iPhone the best.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •