Page 2 of 1375 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions - Introduce yourself here!!

FK Citizen Aravind Mohan Krishnan's Avatar

Default Re: I AM BACK!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anantha padmanabhan
    I AM ANANTHA PADMANABHAN...!!
    THE FORMER HARDCORE FAN OF MAMMOOTY .I THINK MANY OLD BROWSERS IN THIS FORUM MAY REMEBR ME...
    NOW I AM A LAL FAN.....SO FIRNDS...ESPECIALLY MAMOTY FANS...MY ADVICE TO YOU IS...
    JUST TRY WATCHING OLD FILMS OF LAL AND U WIL REALISE WHY I CHANGED MY STANCE..
    Hmm, the original Anantha Padmanabhan was from Trivandrum and you are from Cochin. The reason why I am doubtful is, since the original Anantha Padmanabhan left Now Running in Oct 5, there have been a lot of fake Anantha Padmanbhans, claiming that I am a Mohanlal fan etc. I dont think the original would change loyalties that easily-of what I know he was a passionate Mammoty fan.

Lets hope you are not one of those :D
    'A fantastic, marvellous and unpredictable actor'

Mammotty on Mohanlal

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Aravind Mohan Krishnan
    THE FORMER HARDCORE FAN OF MAMMOOTY .I THINK MANY OLD BROWSERS IN THIS FORUM MAY REMEBR ME...
    NOW I AM A LAL FAN.....SO FIRNDS...ESPECIALLY MAMOTY FANS...MY ADVICE TO YOU IS...
    Hmm, the original Anantha Padmanabhan was from Trivandrum and you are from Cochin. The reason why I am doubtful is, since the original Anantha Padmanabhan left Now Running in Oct 5, there have been a lot of fake Anantha Padmanbhans, claiming that I am a Mohanlal fan etc. I dont think the original would change loyalties that easily-of what I know he was a passionate Mammoty fan.

hI ARAVIND...THE FACT IS MIRACLES DO HAPPEN...AND FANS CAN CHANGE LOYALTIES....
    ..YES..I AM THE ORIGINAL ONE....I AM ORIGINALY FROM TRV BUT SETTLED IN COCHIN...

AND ARAVIND..I HAVE NEVER SEEN U THAT TIME...ESPECIALLY DURING THE TIME WHEN NARAN AND ALL WERE RELEASED.
    BY WHAT NAME WERE U BROWSING IN KERALAPALS DURING THAT TIME??IS IT RAJAPPAN??
    I HAVE SEEN U IN NOWRUNNING.....
    nee po mone dinesha

FK Citizen Aravind Mohan Krishnan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aravind Mohan Krishnan

hI ARAVIND...THE FACT IS MIRACLES DO HAPPEN...AND FANS CAN CHANGE LOYALTIES....
    ..YES..I AM THE ORIGINAL ONE....I AM ORIGINALY FROM TRV BUT SETTLED IN COCHIN...

AND ARAVIND..I HAVE NEVER SEEN U THAT TIME...ESPECIALLY DURING THE TIME WHEN NARAN AND ALL WERE RELEASED.
    BY WHAT NAME WERE U BROWSING IN KERALAPALS DURING THAT TIME??IS IT RAJAPPAN??
    I HAVE SEEN U IN NOWRUNNING.....
    No. This is the first time. Welcome abroad.
    'A fantastic, marvellous and unpredictable actor'

Mammotty on Mohanlal

come out of the introduction section, pappanavan chettaaaa...the AP i knew used to post many posts in a day that once i doubted if it was ikka himself ;)

Default Hi Guys

Hi,

me from Kuwait

HI ZENITH..

WELCOME TO THE FROUM.......FORUMKERALA

ARUDE FANA........?

ENTHUNNI AVANANU THALPARYAM.....

MAMMUNNI/IKKUNNI.....?

LALUNNI......?

GOPUNNI.......?

ee manohara theerathu tharumo, iniyoru janmam koodi..................

Default Hi Thaskaran!

To Mr. Thaskaran

Thanks for ur 'welcome' to the forum..

Prathekichethenkilum unniganathil pedunnathinu thalparyamilla.. I like 2M's movies if it is a gud stuff... I don't believe in fan fighting at all...
    Bye n take care

Default Re: Hi Thaskaran!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith
    To Mr. Thaskaran

Thanks for ur 'welcome' to the forum..

Prathekichethenkilum unniganathil pedunnathinu thalparyamilla.. I like 2M's movies if it is a gud stuff... I don't believe in fan fighting at all...
    Bye n take care
    OK........GOOD.......

NEE FAN FIGHT CHEYYARUTHU.......
    BUT ONETHING............

CHILA LALUNNIKALE POLE SPAMUNNIYAVARUTHE........

OK.........SEE U AGAIN IN THE FORUM
    BYE

IAM MANU GEORGE WORKING IN BANGALORE INFOSYS........MALAYALAM MOVIES ARE MY PASSION....I WAS A SILENT VISITOR OF THIS FORUM FROM LAST ONE YEAR,THOUGHT OF JOINING IT AT LAST....COZ I THOUGHT WAT IS MISSING HERE IS PEOPLE OTHER THAN THE FANS OF THE TWO M'S.....MAYBE KANNAN CAN BE ADDED TO THE LIST BUT I DOUBT WHETHER HE IS THE OLD KANNAN ITSELF......WE NEED GOOD FANS.......ARAVIND IS OK COMES OUT WITH DECENT STUFFS,NEED SOMEONE WHO TURNS OUT WITH REASONABLE AND INTERESTING TOPICS....GLADIATOR HAS DONE A GREAT JOB WITH HIS RECENT POST...I MEAN POLL