Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Who will be the Winner? Holland or Espania (FIFA WORLD CUP 2010)

Default I thnk Italy are the better team..

Their Domestic league is in shambles after match-fixing scandal and many players in th team are part of the big teams like juventus, AC Milan etc..

They were determined to save some pride and they have done it to some extent..

Both defences r pretty strong, especially Italy and it would take more than Zidane and henry to break up that Berlin wall..

Zidane wasn't his best against Portugal..And Italy wud probably mark him out with the fierce Gattusso in the midfield..Anyway it will be a 1-0 win for either team or a penalty heart break..

FK Citizen Aravind Mohan Krishnan's Avatar

Germany take third place deservedly...3-1 win over Portugal. Schweitsteiger scored 2 brilliant goals and the Portugal goal was good too from Nuno Gomes

Big final today...as Thaskaran asked, Who do you think will be the winner? I am going for France.
    'A fantastic, marvellous and unpredictable actor'

Mammotty on Mohanlal

Now France or Italy... but who deserved more for this title that they are out already?(from the games you watched so far)

FRANS JAYIKKANAM......... :D

Quote Originally Posted by xyz
    Now France or Italy... but who deserved more for this title that they are out already?(from the games you watched so far)
    Germany and Argentina were unlucky I feel, especially as Italy scored 2 goals late. Penalty shootout for Argentina a heartbreaking way to go out. Also I feel Australia should have reached quarter or semifinals, they were robbed by the referee in the 95th minute against Italy.

Mammotty on Mohanlal

A contrevesal penalty routed out Australia... really unlucky....
    Then Argentena.. they are the only team played the beatiful game in this WC... and they have given a all time memorable goal (2nd goal against Serbia after making 24 passes)

OH my god.....

This was a not an exciting W.C as expected. My fav. teams were out before Semi fainals.

Now today i will Go for Italy. Because france doesn't deserve victory. They reached the finals with the help of Luck.

As Kannan pointed out,this world cup is a dissappointing one for me.But we should consider that dissappoinment in the way of Sportsman spirit.My fav.teams Brazil and Argentina were out even before Semi.Then Portugal vanished.

My mind says ITALY,but my brain says FRANCE

THNX

VINU
    "Vaazhga oru vattam da,inga jayikkiravan thoppa,thokkiravan jayippa"

My mind conquered my Brain.!!!

Yes,Italy did it.

What the hell was Zidane doing???

Thank God.

TA TA TA TA TA TA TA EEYA OOYA ITALY!

CONGRATS ITALY!

THNX

VINU
    "Vaazhga oru vattam da,inga jayikkiravan thoppa,thokkiravan jayippa"

Italy were deserved winners. They played better football to reach the World Cup and also rallied well to defeat the match-fixing scandal rocking their country. Also Gianligi Buffon had to contend with the attempted suicide of his Juventus teammate. In 1982 a similar match fixing scandal also was the background for an Italian WC victory.

Thus, another of my predictions bites the dust...

Even without the South American influence, the World Cup was really good. Lots of goals, but the tournmanet ran out of steam by the time semi-finals arrived.

Mammotty on Mohanlal