Page 501 of 991 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 9908

Thread: ★█ Janapriya Nayakan DILEEP's ★█ Official Thread ❒ ★

repost aano

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

@inkal

ee thread il post cheythittilla... Arike thread il kidappundu...

thanks to Fighter...

Quote Originally Posted by Saathan View Post
    @inkal

ee thread il post cheythittilla... Arike thread il kidappundu...
    Ok..
    velli report evida kidakkunne

Quote Originally Posted by Inkal View Post
    Ok..
    velli report evida kidakkunne
    njan update cheythittilla... wait maadu...

സമരങ്ങള്* അക്രമാസക്തമാകരുത്: ദിലീപ്

കൊച്ചി:
    മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാര്* അണക്കെട്ട്
    പ്രശ്*നം കേരളത്തിന്റെ മാത്രം പ്രശ്*നമല്ലെന്നും ഇതൊരു ദേശീയ പ്രശ്*നമായി ഉയര്*ത്തിക്കാട്ടാന്* കഴിയണമെന്നും നടന്* സുരേഷ്*ഗോപി. മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാര്* പ്രശ്*നത്തിന് വ്യക്തമായ പരിഹാരമുണ്ടാകുന്നില്ലെങ്കില്* പ്രാര്*ഥനകള്* വലിയ സമരങ്ങളായി മാറുമെന്നും താരം മുന്നറിയിപ്പു നല്*കി.

മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാര്* പ്രശ്*നം പരിഹരിക്കണമെന്നാവശ്യപ്പെട്ട് ഡിസംബര്* 5ന് തിങ്കളാഴ്ച സിനിമാ പ്രവര്*ത്തകര്* സംഘടിപ്പിച്ച പ്രാര്*ഥനാ കൂട്ടായ്മയില്* സംസാരിക്കുകയായിരുന്നു സുരേഷ് ഗോപി.

അത്യാഹിതം ഭയന്ന് ഉറങ്ങാതിരിക്കുന്ന കുഞ്ഞുങ്ങളും ഭയാശങ്കകളോടെ ജീവിക്കുന്ന ജനസമൂഹവുമാണ് ഇവിടെയുള്ളത്. അവരുടെ ജീവന്* വലുതാണ്. അതുപോലെ അപ്പുറത്ത് ആശങ്കപ്പെടുന്ന കര്*ഷകരുണ്ട്. അവരുടെ പ്രശ്*നങ്ങളും പരിഗണിക്കപ്പെടണം. ഇതിനിടയില്* രാഷ്ട്രീയ സമവാക്യങ്ങള്*ക്കായി പൊരുതുന്നവര്* ഭയാശങ്ക സൃഷ്ടിക്കുകയാണ്- സുരേഷ്*ഗോപി പറഞ്ഞു.

പ്രശ്*നപരിഹാരത്തിനായി തമിഴ്*നാട് മുഖ്യമന്ത്രി ജയലളിതയെ കാണാന്* സിനിമാപ്രവര്*ത്തകര്* ശ്രമിക്കുന്നുണ്ടെന്ന് നടന്* ദിലീപ് പറഞ്ഞു. മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാറിന്റെ പേരില്*നടക്കുന്ന സമരങ്ങള്* അക്രമാസക്തമായാല്* നേട്ടമല്ല നഷ്ടമേ ഉണ്ടാകൂവെന്നും സമാധാനത്തോടെ വേണം പ്രശ്*നത്തിന് പരിഹാരമുണ്ടാക്കാനെന്നും ദിലീപ് അഭിപ്രായപ്പെട്ടു.

സിനിമയിലായാലും രാഷ്ട്രീയത്തിലായാലും പരസ്പരം എതിര്*ക്കുന്നവര്* മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാര്* പ്രശ്*നത്തില്* ഒറ്റക്കെട്ടാണെന്ന് അമ്മ പ്രിസിഡന്റ് ഇന്നസെന്റ് പറഞ്ഞു. ഡാമിന്റെ പേരില്* ബഹളമുണ്ടാക്കുകയല്ല, സമാധാനപരമായി പ്രശ്*നം പരിഹരിക്കാന്* ശ്രമിക്കുകയാണ് വേണ്ടതെന്നും അദ്ദേഹം പറഞ്ഞു.

മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാര്* പ്രശ്*നത്തിന് രാഷ്ട്രീയ പരിഹാരമാണ് അന്തിമമായി ഉണ്ടാകേണ്ടതെന്ന് ഫെഫ്ക ജനറല്* സെക്രട്ടറി ബി.ഉണ്ണികൃഷ്ണന്* പറഞ്ഞു. സിനിമയുടെ വിവിധ മേഖലകളില്* നിന്നുള്ള പ്രതിനിധികള്* അണിനിരന്ന പ്രാര്*ഥനയില്* നടന്മാരായ മുകേഷ്, സിദ്ധിഖ്, ഇടവേള ബാബു എന്നിവരും സംവിധായകരായ ജോഷി, കമല്* തുടങ്ങിയവരും സാബു ചെറിയാന്*, ലിബര്*ട്ടി ബഷീര്* തുടങ്ങിയവരും പങ്കെടുത്തു.
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

Banned

malayala cinemayil ettavum kooduthal cinema stock ulla nadan dileep..

ഞാന്* ദിലീപിന്റെ ആരാധിക: ഖുശ്*ബു

മലയാളത്തിന്റെ ജനപ്രിയനടന്* ദിലീപിന്* തമിഴകതാരത്തിന്റെ വക ഒരു സപ്പോര്*ട്ട്*. താന്* എല്ലായിപ്പോഴും ദിലീപിന്റെ ഒരു ആരാധികയാണെന്ന്* തമിഴ്* താരം ഖുശ്*ബു പറയുന്നു. ഒരുസമയത്ത്* തമിഴിലും മലയാളത്തിലുമെല്ലാം ഏറെ ആരാധകരെനേടി തമിഴ്*സിനിമാപ്രേക്ഷകരുടെ `ദൈവ'മായി മാറിയ ഖുശ്*ബു ദിലീപിന്റെ ഒരു ആരാധികയാണെന്ന്* പറയുമ്പോള്* ദിലീപിന്* അഭിമാനിക്കാം. അതേസമയംതന്നെ ഇവര്* ഒരുമിച്ച്* അഭിനയിച്ച പുതിയ ചിത്രം സന്*ധ്യാമോഹന്* സംവിധാനം ചെയ്യുന്ന ``മിസ്*റ്റര്* മരുമകനു'മായി ബന്*ധപ്പെട്ടുള്ള അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളോടൊപ്പംതന്നെയാണ്* ഇങ്ങനെയൊരു പുകഴ്*ത്തല്* എത്തിയിരിക്കുന്നതും. മിസ്*റ്റര്* മരുമകന്*' ക്രിസ്*മസ്* റിലീസായി തീയറ്ററുകളിലെത്തും. ബാലതാരമായെത്തി ഇപ്പോള്* നായികതാരമായി മാറിയ അനുഷ്*കയാണ്* ചിത്രത്തില്* നായിക. തമിഴകത്തുനിന്നും മുതിര്*ന്നതാരം ഭാഗ്യരാജും ചിത്രത്തിലുണ്ട്*. പതിനേഴുവര്*ഷങ്ങള്*ക്കുമുമ്പ്* `മാനത്തെക്കൊട്ടാരം' എന്ന ചിത്രത്തില്* ഖുശ്*ബുവും ദിലീപും ഒന്നിച്ചഭിനയിച്ചിരുന്നു. പിന്നീട്* മലയാളത്തില്* `ചന്ദ്രോത്*സവം', `കൈയൊപ്പ്*', പ്രാഞ്ചിയേട്ടന്* ആന്*ഡ്* ദി സെയിന്റ്*' തുടങ്ങിയ ചിത്രങ്ങളിലെത്തിയ ഖുശ്*ബു ഏറെ ശ്രദ്ധിക്കപ്പെട്ട വേഷങ്ങളാണ്* ചെയ്*തതും. പിന്നെയും മലയാളികളെ കാണാന്* വരികയാണ്*.

Lal direct chaiyyunna dileep film drop aayo..???????????

Default King of variety veendum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOPALJIYUDEE STHREEVESHAM

Unusual heroine'

Interview Actor Dileep dons the garb of a woman in his next film, Mayamohini.' P.K. Ajith Kumar
    Dileep is one actor who has always dared to experiment. If he was a loudmouthed hunchback in Kunjikkoonan,' he was an effeminate young man in Chanthupottu.' In Pachakuthira' he essayed the role of a mentally challenged youth and in Meenathil Thalikettu' he appeared as a school boy. Now Dileep is all set to do something that perhaps no hero in Malayalam cinema has ever attempted to play the role of a woman for virtually the entire duration of a film! I will play the title role in Mayamohini,' to be directed by Jose Thomas, says Dileep, in an exclusive interview to Friday Review , while he was shooting for Shyamaprasad's Arike' in Kozhikode.
    Gender-bender

He says he has already begun preparations for his gender-bender role. I have shed weight and hope to get even slimmer before the shoot starts in the third week of December. After all I am playing the heroine' to Biju Menon, says the actor, with a smile. He admits that it is going to be the biggest challenge of his career. I realise that this is something that has never been done before in Mollywood. I take it up as a challenge because I have faith in my audience. They have always accepted me when I did unconventional roles in films such as Kunjikkoonan' and Chanthupottu.' It is as if they expect something different from me, he says.

Dileep hopes Mayamohini' would live up to those expectations. The film has been titled Mayamohini' because Mohini is an avatar of Lord Vishnu. I know it will not be easy to pull off the character of Mayamohini. I have to be fully convincing as a woman. I am playing a modern girl from Mumbai. I have a duet with Biju, whose character doesn't know that the woman is actually a man in disguise. I believe there is an item number in the film too! Such a role is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, says Dileep.

Mayamohini' has been scripted by Dileep's most trusted pair of scenarists, Udayakrishnan and Siby K. Thomas. They have come up with an excellent script, with plenty of humour, says the actor, who adds that he has high expectations of Arike' too. I didn't have to think twice before accepting Arike.' I have the highest regard for Shyamaprasad both as a director and as a person. I have seen first hand how much he had to struggle to make his debut film Kallukondoru Pennu.' But throughout the process of making the film, I've only seen him smile. In Arike' I play an affable young man called Shantanu. I found his love story appealing and real, he says.
    He insists that Arike' is not an art house movie. It is like any other film I have done. The only difference is that there is not much of exaggeration, which sometimes happens when we are making a typical commercial film, says the actor.

Dileep has a busy year ahead, and is looking forward to the release of both Mr. Marumakan,' directed by Sandhya Mohan and Spanish Masala' by Lal Jose. He is a bit disappointed that his last release Orma Mathram' didn't do well at the box office.
    I will, however, continue to associate with such smaller, offbeat films. Blessy's Calcutta News' remains one of my favourites. But we need to have multiplexes for films such as Orma Mathram.' When we have more multiplexes in Kerala, I would like to produce offbeat films, says the actor who claims that it is a misconception that he is competing with other actors. I do not compete with other actors, I compete only with my own films. I choose my films carefully, taking calculated risks. For instance, I decided to do Marykkundoru Kunjadu' straight after the success of Karyasthan.' My role in Karyasthan' was full of heroism, while in Marykkundoru Kunjadu' I played a coward, says the actor. That Marykkundoru Kunjadu' was one of last year's biggest hits only proves that whatever he does, Dileep has a finger on the pulse of the audience.
    I do not compete with other actors, I compete only with my own films.