Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥╬╬╬╬♥ **[MY * NAME * IS * KHAN*]** ♥╬╬╬╬♥ - Official Thread [2010 FEB 12 RELEASE ]

Thumbs up ♥╬╬╬╬♥ **[MY * NAME * IS * KHAN*]** ♥╬╬╬╬♥ - Official Thread [2010 FEB 12 RELEASE ]

Dharma Productions
    presents

A Film by Karan Johar.
    Last edited by LUTTAPPY; 02-13-2010 at 08:50 AM.

Fox Star to distribute 'My Name is Khan'
    MUMBAI (Reuters) - Fox Star Studios said on Thursday it had signed a deal to finance and distribute "My Name is Khan", a Bollywood film starring Shah Rukh Khan.

The film, about an Indian Muslim in San Francisco embarking on a journey across the U.S., is due for release early next year.

Fox Star Studios, a joint venture between Twentieth Century Fox and Star India, will distribute "My Name is Khan" in India while Fox will release the film elsewhere.

"This deal is part of our commitment to do good business in India and align with the best names in the industry," Vijay Singh, CEO of Fox Star Studios, said at a news conference.

Unconfirmed media reports had pegged the deal at a billion rupees ($21 million) but Fox Star executives declined to comment on the figure.
    India, home to the world's most prolific movie industry, has long tried to draw wider audiences, including by forging ventures with Hollywood studios looking to offset sluggish box-office sales with new markets and cheaper production costs.

The thumping success of Oscar-winning "Slumdog Millionaire", distributed by Fox, served to bring Hollywood and Bollywood even closer.
    Fox is the latest entrant in the Bollywood film distribution business, where studios like Sony Pictures and Warner Bros are already in the fray.

Actor Shah Rukh Khan, who was present at the news conference, said he had agreed for the tie-up with Fox for a 'different' reason.
    "The only reason to tie up with Fox is because I heard they are related to (Hollywood actress) Megan Fox whom I really like," a smiling Khan told reporters.
    The One & Only Versatile Marvelous Acting
    SUPERSTAR JayaSurya!

King konginte ee movie ennanu release.......??

FK Visitor

Ee padathinte story terrorism based aayi aanennu etho oru site-l vaayichirunnu.

Quote Originally Posted by Kishan View Post
    Ee padathinte story terrorism based aayi aanennu etho oru site-l vaayichirunnu.
    hmmmmmm..khan enna peru moolam undakunna problems.........karn Johar track vittu cheyyunna movie.....

FK Visitor

FK Visitor

FK Visitor

FK Visitor

thanxxxxx kishan
    The One & Only Versatile Marvelous Acting
    SUPERSTAR JayaSurya!