Page 840 of 883 FirstFirst ... 340740790830838839840841842850 ... LastLast
Results 8,391 to 8,400 of 8824

Thread: ▀▄▀╚♥♥KUNCHACKO BOBAN♥♥╝▀▄▀ OFFICiAL THREAD ▀▄▀

Quote Originally Posted by Aivin Alex View Post
    According to bible Ishak was his official son from his wife sara which god had promised Abraham at his old age. . Since Kunchako boban is Christian I am sure that is what he meant from this name.. Thamasich undya vakdhanam cheyya petta puthran.

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk
    I'm from a Syrian Christian community myself, and what I noticed is that... lot's of parents of the current generation now are going back to their roots and are naming authentic biblical names to their kids, sometimes with even a Suriyani Malayalam touch (like Mariam, Ishahak, Daveed etc)... compared to the kids born in 70s, 80s, 90s- the parents then seemed more lost or had an identity crisis and named kids other diverse group of names like ... names of Sanskrit/Hindu background like Sujith or Rahul or Arun or Priya... names that made no sense whatsover like Sabu/Akku/Jikku/Shiju/Mini/Pinky/Aju etc or some kinda names with North Indian touch etc.... whereas generations prior to 60s had the authentic Suriyani Malayalam names... so the current generation of parents are going back to the old school style/back to their roots.
    Last edited by Jamesfanboy; 06-24-2019 at 07:16 AM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Kunchacko Boban

Today is International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking. While addiction is a sad truth we see all around us, we also see people who thrive on life and are high on their passion. My passion is sports.

Kunchacko Boban

Morning vibes
    MACE, Kthmnglm...memories galore

Quote Originally Posted by Chackz FAN View Post
    Kunchacko Boban

Morning vibes
    MACE, Kthmnglm...memories galore
    ithentha shooting aano. ente veetil ninnum 100 meter illa ee mace college lekku. 100 adi illa arts college, avideyanu njan padichathu.pdc

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    ithentha shooting aano. ente veetil ninnum 100 meter illa ee mace college lekku. 100 adi illa arts college, avideyanu njan padichathu.pdc
    Yes PADAyude shooting aanu

CHACK achanaayappol nalla santhosham thonni...it was a nice thing happened to nice man....

IZAHAAK BOBAN KUNCHACKO (IZZA)
    Last edited by Chackz FAN; 06-30-2019 at 01:51 PM.

Yes PADAyude shooting aanu
    ente nadu, njan padicha college, resikan nu sesham adyamanennu thonnunnu MA college il shootting