Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Wedding photos & videos .....rare collections...

Last edited by noonu; 01-13-2010 at 03:55 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Last edited by noonu; 01-13-2010 at 03:52 PM.

Last edited by noonu; 01-13-2010 at 04:00 PM.

Mohanlal Marriage vedio

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BezQ0RmtyBc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Mohanlal marriage[/ame]

kollam nalla thread.........

ini ivide FL pulleede photo ittu chalamakkum........

next sharukhan

Shahrukh Khan and Gauri: A real Love story and Wedding
    You people will be surpriesed to know that the movie “Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge” is something similar to Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Love story…!! Strange but true..!! He claims those scenes were very much close to his own life story. It may be his own experience which made him to look so naturally in the movie..!!

Now come to the real love story, Shahrukh Khan fell in love with his next door girl Gauri in 1984, from then the legendry Love story begins..!! As you all know its not going to be so easy to marry a girl of our choice in India, so was in the love story. It was not just love marriage it was a inter-religion marriage..!! just imagine the seriousness of this great love story during times of 1980’s, even today we see many problems in love marriages though in same caste or same religion, then what about Hindu-Muslim marriage..? that too in 1980’s..!!! There was actually no hope of marriage, but our king khan had a hope..!!

Gauri parents opposed the marriage. They even made it clear to Shahrukh Khan. Even Gauri mother had threatened to commit suicide. It was really a tough time for Shah Rukh Khan. Despite of these hurdles they carried their love story for six long years clandestinely. Shahrukh started to convince all her relatives one by one. It took many years to do so and gradually everyone started liking him and even assured that her parents will also agree soon..!!

But that didn’t happen Gauri was locked up at home. She used to tell Shahrukh: “Shah Rukh, you don’t know my parents.. you take things so lightly” ..!! But Shahrukh never lost hope he just used to convince her, saying that they will be laughing at these things after few years. And thats what happened but in a different way..!!

Sharukh was too possessive about Gauri he was objecting whenever she used to wear swimsuit at the pool or even if she left her hair loose. He didn’t want other boys to see her beauty..!! But he was insanely possessive and it made her feel uncomfortable for sometime. All of a sudden she came to Mumbai with her friends without telling Shahrukh. He was extremely missing her. He told everything to his mother and she told him to bring his lovely girl home. Shahrukh and his friends left to Mumbai to search Gauri..!! You may not beleive this that he didnt even know the address or any details. But he knew only onething that Gauri loves beaches..!!

After few days he run out of *violation*violation*violation*violation*violation but didn’t get any clues of her whereabouts. He searched many beaches but didnt get to her. At last one rickshaw driver took them to a private beach. Gauri was there..!! She was standing in the water, wearing a T-shirt. She came over and hugged, and cried. It was then that Shahrukh realised how unreasonably possessive he was. He also realised that no one could ever love Gauri like him.

Shahrukh Khan & Gauri Marriage
    Shahrukh Khan and Gauri married under strangest circumstances. They told Gauri parents that they already married. All of a sudden their family members started crying and the whole atmosphere was changed as if mourning. They never wanted to go against the wishes of their parents but they were helpless despite of seven long years of efforts he couldn’t convince her parents. They never thought of eloping. At last their parents had to accept it. Shahrukh had both registered and Hindu customary marriage on August 26th 1991 and on October 25, 1991 respectively.

As per law when a person wants to marry under Special Marrige Act ie registered marrige the name of both bride and groom will be put on notice board for one month. Hence the marriage efforts of Shahrukh and Gauri were no longer in secrecy. It was something strange to know that some Muslim organizations were doing protests before his house, against his marriage with a non-muslim. You must know that his mother being a social worker arranged many intercaste marriages earlier..!!

After the register marriage he had to undergo customary marriage rituals according to hindu tradition. On the wedding day Shahrukh had to pick her up from the house as the booked car didn’t come. During the ceremony he had the fun of riding a horse and elephant..!! The whole marriage ritual went on for hours. And finally Gauri becomes part of Khan’s life officially..!!

Wedding guests from bollywood
    Then Shahrukh wasn’t well a established actor hence very few guests came from the film industry – Rajiv Mehra, Vivek Vaswani, Aziz Mirza and G.P. Sippy.

Shahrukh Khan words about Gauri:
    “I love Gaurima because she is so honest and she complements me. Gauri teaches me how to be diplomatic. She keeps telling me that I say too many things and that I should not. Because people don’t know me well enough and then they completely misconstrue what I’ve said. So, it’s better to keep shut. She had taught me to switch the lights off before going to bed, To have dinner at the proper place, to put my clothes in the proper place, she has taught me how to dress up well too. She has turned me from an animal to a man. She spoils me a lot. She is the stabilizing factor in my life. I would go haywire because I am an extremist. And its not my achievements, for which she respects or likes me. She likes me because I make her laugh.”

The love story doesn’t end here, it BEGINS..!!!

Last edited by noonu; 01-13-2010 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rens View Post
    kollam nalla thread.........

ini ivide FL pulleede photo ittu chalamakkum........
    evide ayalumm oru LAL mayam akanammm.............