Page 502 of 556 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5556

Thread: ♛✪✪ Akshay Kumar :Official thread ✪✪♛

Amala heads to Bollywood with Ramana remake?.

That A R Murugadoss's Ramana is being remade in Bollywood by director Krish with Akshay Kumar in the lead is known. While several names had been bandied about, including that of Shruti Haasan and Ileana, to play the female lead,we hear the latest to join the race is Amala Paul.

A source in the know says, "The original had two leading ladies, Simran and Ashima. But, the makers of the Hindi version have tweaked the script, and now, the film will feature only one actress in a prominent role.Amala Paul was given a narration recently, and she will, in all likelihood, sign on the dotted line soon." Both Krish and Amala, who's presently in Mumbai, remained unavailable for comment.
    Second chance..?

Second chance..?

Second chance..?

Aditi Rao Hydari and Shiv Pandit promote ‘Boss’
    Actors Aditi Rao Hydari and Shiv Pandit promoted their upcoming film Boss and celebrated Teachers’ Day, in Mumbai, on Thursday.

Aditi Rao Hydari said at the event: “I think the real Bosses for today are our teachers because it is the 5th of September and it is Teachers’ Day.”

Also check out: Bikini girl Aditi Rao Hydari hots up Akshay Kumar’s ‘Boss’

She added: “Whether our teachers punish us, but we end up loving them because they make us who we are, apart from our parents. And I think teachers are really important for how we grow up, our upbringing and everything.”

‘Boss’ stars Akshay Kumar in the lead role and will release on October 16. Catch all the pics from the promotional event on the following pages.

Aditi Rao Hydari and Shiv Pandit promote ‘Boss’ Photo Gallery / Stills / Images / pictures

http://photogallery.apunkachoice.com...day/200004278/

Second chance..?

from it's entertainment set.
    Second chance..?

Sequel or remake of Akshay Kumar, Sanjay Dutt's Blue likely.

Director Anthony D'Souza says even though his debut film Blue failed at the box office, he is ready to make either a sequel or remake of that movie.

Blue (2009), an underwater action thriller film starred Sanjay Dutt, Akshay Kumar, Lara Dutta and Zayed Khan in lead roles. The film received negative response from critics and failed to garner audience's attention.

"I think it is my fault. The film failed because the script was not that tight enough. I take the blame for it (failure). I think it failed in the department of emotions and Indianess. I have learnt a lesson," D'Souza told PTI.

But the director has expressed his desire to make either a sequel or remake of 'Blue'. There were media reports also regarding the same. "I had never come on record saying I would make a sequel... it was the imagination of media. But yes if given a chance I would like to make a sequel or remake if I had a right script. But as of now there is no script," he said.

D'Souza seems quite excited about his next release action comedy film Boss, which is a remake of Malayalam movie Pokkiri Raja.

The film features Akshay Kumar, Mithun Chakraborty, Shiv Pandit, Aditi Rao Hydari and Ronit Roy in the lead roles and is set to release on 16 October.
    Second chance..?

Wishing the Khiladi of Bollywood a very happy birthday & a successful year ahead

Exclusive: Fans interview Akshay Kumar.

http://www.indicine.com/movies/bolly...-akshay-kumar/

Interviews at around the time of a movie release is very routine. But for his keenly-awaited upcoming film BOSS, Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar, who also celebrates his 46th birthday today, was interviewed by a few of his die-hard fans.

Two prominent Twitter fan clubs of the actor called for questions from fans with #TalkToBOSS on Twitter. The response was outstanding. 10 questions were picked and answered by none other than Akshay Kumar himself!

Here you go.. over the BOSS himself!

1. Hello Akshay sir, I am your biggest fan. I want to ask you, how was your experience of playing a Haryanvi character in BOSS? (Gurmeet Singh)

Akshay Kumar: Hi Gurmeet. Every character comes with its own colour and identity. I was excited about playing a Haryanvi character in BOSS because that’s something I haven’t done before. And I like to attempt new things all the time. The character fitted so well with the story. It was a very interesting and enriching experience because I learnt so much about Haryana and its diversities.

2. How was the experience of doing action scenes at 47° Celsius? Is BOSS your best action film? (Twitter Fan: @Action3091)

Akshay: I would like to believe that in every film, I give my best shot. As far as action is concerned, I like to raise the bar every time. I want to do something that would excite me even as an audience. BOSS features a variety of action – that’s the best part about it. And a lot of the action is the kind I haven’t done before. Yes, I would say it was my toughest shooting experience when we shot in 47 degrees. But full marks to the entire unit for bearing it and giving the best results.

3. How would you define your character of BOSS? And what made you sign this movie? (Shourabh Joshi)

Akshay: Hi Shourabh. BOSS is a very colourful character and that’s exactly what appealed to me. He is a larger-than-life figure from Haryana with his own distinct characteristics. That forms the fun element in the film. But there are some things he will neither forgive nor forget. You don’t mess with BOSS and that message is very clear. When Ashwin (Varde) and Tony (D’Souza) came to me with the film’s concept, I loved it. Because other than the fun, action, stunts and highlights, BOSS has a huge emotional quotient.

4. Which was your toughest action sequence from BOSS? (Arpit Baherawala)

Akshay: Hey Arpit. Like I have always maintained, the action schedule in Bangkok was the toughest for me. Not because of the action involved but because of the severe conditions we were shooting under. After the first day, we decided to take a two-hour break every day for the unit so that they could retain their energy.

5. How is BOSS different from other action movies? (Twitter Fan: @InaveeNJ)

Akshay: It’s different in several ways. Firstly, it’s different because it offers a medley of action in all its forms. Every action sequence is designed differently. That’s not because we wanted to showcase a variety of action but because the script demanded it. Secondly, the justification for the action is very strong. There’s proper reasoning behind every action sequence. The film’s eventual culmination is a man-to-man battle in Kurukshetra. And that’s something you probably haven’t seen in a long time. There are so many things like these.

6. Which is your favourite song from BOSS? (Ganesh)

Akshay: Hey Ganesh, don’t ask me to pick out one favorite because I love them all. I genuinely believe that the BOSS soundtrack is a complete package. Each song has its own novelty and flavor. Each song has been shot in a unique way. But yes, the Pitaah song is somehow closer to my heart because it’s about a father-son relationship.

7. How do you manage to be so humble despite being the BOSS of Bollywood? (Surbhit Mishra)

Akshay: Thank you for your kind words, Surbhit. I don’t know how to answer this question. I don’t do anything special to stay humble. I am like that only. In life, it’s the easiest thing to stay humble. Look at Mr. Amitabh Bachchan. There’s no bigger star than him and there’s no one as humble as him.

8. Who is the real Boss in your life? (Malay Dubey)

Akshay: Hi Malay, that’s a tricky question but I have to be honest with you. The BOSS in my life is my wife (Twinkle) and I mean that. And well, the BOSS is always right!

9. You worked with Ronit Roy way back in Sainik. How was your experience and how far has he changed now in BOSS? (Amit Kumar Bishwas)

Akshay: Hello Amit. When Ronit and I worked in Sainik, we were both very young. There was a lot of affection and respect for each other even then. Working with him again in BOSS after so many years was a wonderful experience. He is a tremendous actor and BOSS will showcase him in a very different way. It’s commendable how hard he worked on the character he is playing. He will surprise everyone with his portrayal in BOSS.

10. You have two songs made on you (Hum Hai Seedhe Saadhe Akshay – Akshay and Chandni Chowk To China Title song” but in the BOSS title track, for the first time, your character is calling your own identity as his brother figure (“Akshay Kumar toh bhai hai apna”). What was the first thought you had when you heard the lyrics and the song for first time? (Ram Jakhar)

Akshay: Hi Ram, it’s good to connect with you again. Honestly speaking, it wasn’t planned at all. As far as I remember, it was something else earlier. But then they changed it to that because of popular demand within the unit. It was all in good fun. I feel humbled when I see the kind of response it is getting.

Sir, at last, any message for TeamAkshay and Akkistaan? :)

Akshay: I can never thank you enough for your unconditional support and love. Do good and be good. God bless you.
    Second chance..?