Page 550 of 556 FirstFirst ... 50450500540548549550551552 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 5556

Thread: ♛✪✪ Akshay Kumar :Official thread ✪✪♛

Quote Originally Posted by visakh r View Post
    Ivide vannu randu band adichaal entha
    njaan Anything thread kayyeri title matti, Award thread-il annane chorinjavare vetti nirathi - avide busy ayippoyi.

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    njaan Anything thread kayyeri title matti, Award thread-il annane chorinjavare vetti nirathi - avide busy ayippoyi.
    Okkkk.....kshamichirikunnu.....rathri laddu vitharanam und....

MAMMOOTTY AKKI VIJAY PRABHAS YASH

Akshay Won National Award For ‘Rustom’ & ‘Airlift’: Priyadarshan

Akshay Kumar whom the popular awards have eluded for years, is now the proud recipient of the National award for two of his back-to-back performances in 2016 in Airlift and Rustom
    Strangely, the list of winners declares Akshay as the winner of the National Award for Best Actor for Rustom only.
    This left a lot of Akshay’s friends and collaborators confused.
    Raja Krishna Menon who has directed Akshay in Airlift said, “I thought he won for Rustom. If he has won for Airlift as well, then I am over the moon. Akshay definitely deserves the award. He’s worked hard all these years and delivered some really great performances and I believe in Airlift he really pushed the boundaries to reach a place that very actors reach.

6. Likes BangaloreaN liked this post

8. Likes BangaloreaN liked this post

Akshay Kumar to star in film on 1989 Raniganj Coalfield rescue mission?

AGENCIESPublishedMay 30, 2017, 12:46 am IST
    UpdatedMay 30, 2017, 1:24 pm IST

The actor who has been playing real-life characters of late — will play a coal-mining engineer next.
    Akshay Kumar

[COLOR=#4B4B4B !important]After playing Ranjit Katyal in Airlift, where he rescued stranded Indians in war-prone Kuwait, Akshay Kumar is set to play the role of a coal-mining engineer in a film based on the Ran Ganj Coalfield rescue mission. In 1774, Lord Warren Hastings gave two Englishmen a license to extract coal in Rani Ganj in West Bengal. By the late 19th century, Rani Ganj was producing around 88 per cent of coal in India. But mining started elsewhere and Rani Ganj produced only ten per cent of the coal in the country.
    [COLOR=#4B4B4B !important]And then, the rains in 1989 in Rani Ganj were terrible. It rained so much that the roof of the minefields collapsed and it was left to J.S. Gill, the chief mining engineer, to plan the rescue of 64 miners trapped in the coal mine. Akshay is now planning a film on the rescue mission, where he wants to essay Gill’s role. While we are not aware of who will be handed the director’s chair in the film, we are told that it will be one of Akshay’s trusted men in his current phone book.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#4B4B4B !important]—Sanskriti Media[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

New Delhi: Pamphlets by Maoists threatening actor Akshay Kumar and badminton ace Saina Nehwal have been recovered from Bailadila area in Chhattisgarh's Naxal-affected Bastar district.
    Kumar and Nehwal had donated Rs 9 lakh and Rs 6 lakh, respectively, to the families of each of the 25 CRPF jawans who were martyred in a Maoist ambush in the state’s Sukma district on April 24.

The pamphlets recovered from south Bastar appeals to celebrities to speak for the oppressed tribals. The Maoists said the celebrities should refrain from supporting security personnel and said they did not die for the country.

The Maoists claimed the jawans were punished in Sukma for their exploitation of the local population.
    Kumar had also recently met Union Home Secretary Rajiv Mehrishi expressing his desire to contribute to the security forces and also with a plan to develop an smartphone app (application) so that any citizen can donate money to the family of those needy jawans or officers who get killed in the line of duty.
    The pamphlets were circulated during the week-long anniversary of the Naxal movement, a senior police officer in Bastar said.

Akshay Kumar is waiting to be a Khiladi again?
    I would love to do an action film and I am waiting for someone to come up to me with a script, says Akshay
    Mon, 14 Aug 2017-6:35am, DNA

Akshay Kumar
    Akshay Kumar (DNA)
    Akshay Kumar, of late, has been playing a lot of real life characters in his films, just like he once did a series of Khiladi films such as Khiladi, International Khiladi and Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi etc, something he has not revisited for years now. And it’s something his fans are thirsting for. When asked about it, Akki says, “I would love to do an action film and I am waiting for someone to come up to me with a script. It will be great to be Khiladi again.” Writers and filmmakers, you reading this?

Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan among world's highest-paid entertainers

Bollywood stars Akshay Kumar and Salman Khan have made it into Forbes list of top 100 highest-paid entertainers 2018. The list is made on the basis of the money the actors earned during the years 2017-2018. As mentioned in Forbes, Kumar who got 76th rank on the list has earned $40.5M this year