Page 12 of 470 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛✪♛ KING KHAN Shahrukh Khan official thread.. ♛✪♛

Quote Originally Posted by KHILADI View Post
    Illa ithu njan complaint cheyyum..Ninte Akki threadile activitty okke nokkatte...Nannayi active aayillenkil complaint sure aaa.....
    ..............akki threadil khiladi aavashyathil kuduthal postunnundallo....aa..akshay srk patch up report ivideyum vannu postaan mele...

Bheeshanippeduthiyaal pinne aal ingottu kadakkilla.

Pinne nee kochu payyan aaythu kondu kshamikkum.
    ......kochu payyanmarkenthaa kuzhappam..........................njan bhaviyile thalamurayaaa

Quote Originally Posted by plk View Post
    ..............akki threadil khiladi aavashyathil kuduthal postunnundallo....aa..akshay srk patch up report ivideyum vannu postaan mele...
    Podei podei..athu aavashyathine ollu..Ninakku athu pole SRK threadil postiyaal enthaa...........
    Second chance..?

Quote Originally Posted by plk View Post
    ......kochu payyanmarkenthaa kuzhappam..........................njan bhaviyile thalamurayaaa
    Kochu plkmaarkaa prashanm.
    Second chance..?

Kochu plkmaarkaa prashanm.
    bahuvachanam paadilla........plkmaar illa...ivide one and only plk njan aanu..............njan mathramee undavooo.....enikku oru prashnavumilla..

Podei podei..athu aavashyathine ollu..Ninakku athu pole SRK threadil postiyaal enthaa...........
    pedippikkandaa.......njan postaan thudangiyaal pinne nikkathilla................posti posti.....ivide tharangam undakkum

Finally Shah Rukh Khan And Salman Khan Together Again!
    Their infamous row has hogged headlines for a long time but Bollywood superstars Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan will come together for a charity match during IIFA this years.The actors, who have not been on speaking terms for last two years, will unite to face Sri Lankan cricketers during the match, which will help raise funds for the rehabilitation of former child soldiers.

The actors became bitter enemies after their fight during the birthday party of actress Katrina Kaif in 2008.
    Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu and Sanjay Dutt will flip the coin for the toss during the match, which will be organised on the day two of IIFA weekend.
    Shah Rukh, will also perform during the three-day-long extravaganza to be held in Colombo June 3-5, after a gap of five years.

It's always nice to be in Delhi, says Shah Rukh Khan

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan Wednesday said that it was always a 'nice feeling' to be back in Delhi and that he got a massive response here compared to other cities.

People of varied age groups patiently waited to get a glimpse of the superstar who looked lean and mean in his black suit and well-gelled spiked hair which complemented well with his aviator sunglasses.

Shah Rukh Khan came to the Ambience Mall here for the promotional event of the Swiss watchmaker Tag Heuer for which he is the brand ambassador.

Much before the arrival of the star, all four floors and sides of the mall were occupied by his fans - even the movement of the escalators was stopped so that people could stand and interact with Shah Rukh.

As soon as Shah Rukh arrived on stage, the whole atrium rang with applause and whistles and people from all directions were yelling 'Shah Rukh, we love you'.

Shah Rukh Khan also didn't disappoint his fans by replying back to them 'I love you all'.

At the same time, the actor acknowledged the gestures of his fans by waving back to them or sending then flying kisses.

'It is always a nice feeling to be back here. Everybody knows me here and I always get massive response here compared to other cities. You all are very nice and thanks for loving me unconditionally,' Shah Rukh told all his fans.

Farah Khan Will Remain Shah Rukh Khan´s Friend Till Death - Planet Bollywood Special Correspondant Let us know what you think about this story Farah Khan had surprised many by casting Akshay Kumar in 'Tees Maar Khan' instead of favourite Shah Rukh Khan but the director says contrary to rumours her friendship with King Khan continues to be strong. "So many things have been written since Akshay's name was announced. People do enjoy such things. I guess it is more entertaining. But there is nothing wrong with our friendship. I will remain Shah Rukh's friend till I die and I hope this Shah Rukh Khan but the director says contrary to rumours her friendship with King Khan continues to be strong. "So many things have been written since Akshay's name was announced. People do enjoy such things. I guess it is more entertaining. But there is nothing wrong with our friendship. I will remain Shah Rukh's friend till I die and I hope this

her friendship with King Khan continues to be strong. "So many things have been written since Akshay's name was announced. People do enjoy such things. I guess it is more entertaining. But there is nothing wrong with our friendship. I will remain Shah Rukh's friend till I die and I hope this is the case with him as well," Farah told PTI in an interview. The choreographer-turned-director, who returns behind the camera after a gap of almost three years for 'Tees Maar Khan', says she could not wait for a year to start the movie with Shah Rukh being busy with home production 'Ra.One'. "We had this amazing script. We could not wait for a year. Shirish (Farah's husband) has already directed Akshay in 'Jaan-E-Mann'. We found that Akshay was perfect for the role, so we decided to go ahead with the movie," said Farah. What is her reaction to rumours, predicting the end of one of the most famous friendships in Bollywood? "I have read a lot about the end of my friendship with Shah Rukh. It is funny initially but after sometime you start getting irritated," said the 45-year-old director. Interestingly, Farah was seen in a cameo playing the role of a director who picks up a new star instead of Shah Rukh in Milap Zaveri's debut 'Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai'? Was it an attempt from her side to take on the rumours? "We shot those segments one and half years ago when we had not even planned 'Tees Maar Khan'. So, I blame Milap for what is happening now," said Farah, adding, "Thank God, both Shah Rukh and I have a sense of humour and look up at the funny side of things." The director had announced another film with Shah Rukh post the success of 'Om Shanti Om' in 2007 but it seems 'Happy New Year' is not happening for the time being. "I had written some part of the story but it was taking too much time and then my daughter tore up the script. I don't use computer to write my script. It was a very modern and contemporary story but nothing is happening on it as of now," she said. Farah has completed some 40 per cent of the film and is planning to release it during Christmas. The film has been produced by husband Shirish Kunder and Akshay, who is paired opposite Katrina Kaif in the movie. The director, who is known for making full on masala films, says her next film will be equally entertaining. "I don't want to make a serious, boring films because that is not what I enjoy personally. This story is very entertaining and intelligent. And if by making a certain type of cinema I have created a brand for myself nothing like it because not many people have a brand name," said Farah.

@khilaadi........njan ente pani bhangiyaayi cheythitundu