Page 413 of 470 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 4691

Thread: ♛✪♛ KING KHAN Shahrukh Khan official thread.. ♛✪♛

Quote Originally Posted by Deewana View Post
    I was unhappy with D2 :(
    farhanu swathasiddamaya oru pacing undu athoru action thrillernu pattunnathalla...ennal moopar othiri effort eduthanu cheyyunnathu athu kondu oru vidham oppikkum....enikkum padam kandappol thanuppan aaytu thanneya thonniyathu...

2. Likes Deewana liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    farhanu swathasiddamaya oru pacing undu athoru action thrillernu pattunnathalla...ennal moopar othiri effort eduthanu cheyyunnathu athu kondu oru vidham oppikkum....enikkum padam kandappol thanuppan aaytu thanneya thonniyathu...
    hmm pakshe DON was cool.. SRK at his best
    The Man Who Never Stops To Amaze Me - MAMMOOTTY !!!

4. Likes Moviebuff369 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Deewana View Post
    hmm pakshe DON was cool.. SRK at his best
    don was good, pacingil pakshe prashnam undayirunnu..

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    don was good, pacingil pakshe prashnam undayirunnu..
    yeah obviously..

exactly. developing third-world country!

Fundraiser auction offers chance to fly with Shah Rukh Khan on his private jet

A starry fundraising auction will offer a chance to fly with superstar Shah Rukh Khan on his private jet, win a dinner date with heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor and spend an entire day with Bollywood diva Priyanka Chopra.

Swades Foundation, founded by former UTV boss Ronnie and wife Zarina Screwvala, which works towards upliftment of people living in rural India, is organising the fundraiser gala evening on April 10.

The event to be hosted by filmmaker Karan Johar will also be attended by Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is the guest of honour along with his wife Jaya.

The evening will feature an auction gala where other unique experiences and products from luxury and art will go under the hammer to raise funds for the charity.

“I am very excited as well as nervous to be organising a fundraiser of this magnitude. We have a perfect blend of films, fashion and art at the auction table. It is an interesting mix of things. And I would call them ‘Money Can’t Buy’ experiences,” Zarina.

The auction list also includes invitation for dinner at Kiran Rao and Aamir Khan’s home, a retreat in Jaipur for two, hosted by the Royal Family, invite for the Pucci Fashion Show as their VIP guest in Milano, holiday in Champagne (France) and an opportunity to get a portrait done by Jaideep Mehrotra.

“The who’s who from the world of films, fashion, business are set to attend the event. We have made special efforts and promise it is going to be a unique experience,” Zarina added.

Shahrukh Khan Shooting for Bhoothnath Returns

12. Likes bhat liked this post

kkr matchil hny trailer or teaser undakum
    Second chance..?