Page 53 of 470 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛✪♛ KING KHAN Shahrukh Khan official thread.. ♛✪♛

Second chance..?

Banned

thanks ramjith

Quote Originally Posted by ramjith2005 View Post
    palliyil poyi paranjaal mathi..

tees maar khan pidichatee farah khanu vivaram vachunnaa vicharichee...

Quote Originally Posted by ramjith2005 View Post
    shaddi parasyathil abhinayikkahtathu ingeru mathree undayirinnullu..

ippo thodangi....

The Man Who Never Stops To Amaze Me - MAMMOOTTY !!!

Salman wishes SRK for Ra.One

He was at his 'Dabangg' best!
    Recently in Delhi for his upcoming film Ready opposite Asin, Salman Khan said, "We are trying our best to ensure that Ready lives up to the success of Dabangg.We have worked very hard on this film. I hope you guys enjoy it. It's a family-comedy. The film revolves around three families."Salman was in a good mood. He joked throughout the meet and sarcastically praised Asin on her performance in the movie."Asin's performance is very 'bad'. That's why we have taken her! Ready required a girl who would work very badly just like she did in her movies Ghajini andLondon Dreams. We asked her to work even more badly in Ready and when you'll see the film, youwon't believe," he said.He teased Asin saying –'Tot-tum-kal (Tottumkal happens to be Asin's second name), kyaa karrahi ho'. Salman went gaga over Asin, even saying that "my dream girl is like Asin".He also talked about his choreography skills, and how he created Ready's 'pocket-style' steps just like the famous 'Dabangg step'. He explained how he got the idea from Asin who came to the sets one day in her baggy pants with hands in the pocket. "That was a nice movement that we picked up."Talking about his favourite genreof films, Salman said that comic action flicks were his favourite."It's hundred times more difficultto do comic action than serious action."When asked if Salman would like SRK to see Ready, he said, "Asin and Bhushan Kumar will show it to him. Asin has worked with me and Aamir. She's damn good in the film. So I'm sure she would want SRK to see the film and know what he's missing out on."Dabangg Salman also wished Shah Rukh Khan best of luck for his flick 'Ra.one'. "I wish Shah Rukh all the best for Ra.one and hope its a hit
    The Man Who Never Stops To Amaze Me - MAMMOOTTY !!!

Banned

Baba Ramdev's agitation politically motivated: Shahrukh Khan 2 Jun 2011, 1844 hrs IST, AGENCIES Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan today said that Baba Ramdev's proposed hunger strike against corruption and repatriation of black money stashed in foreign banks, is politically motivated and he would not support the agitation.

"Koi support nahin karunga...unka agenda hai...jaise hi koi neta ho jata hai...voh yeh sab karne lagata hai (I will not support him...he's got an agenda...as soon one becomes a leader...he resorts to such kind of agitation)," Shahrukh told reporters at the release of a theatrical trailer of his upcoming flick "Ra.One".

"Jo jiska kam ho, usko voh karna chahiye..agar koi neta ban kar karna chahta hai to that is not the right way to raise an issue (One should do what is appropriate for him or her. If anyone is trying to slip into shoes of a politician then that is not the right way to do it.)," he said appealing to youths not to fall prey to corruption.

In the background of the 2G scam and related issues, the actor said current instances of corruption in public life have saddened him.

When asked whether he wanted to become a politician, Shahrukh denied it, saying: "Why do you think I am joining politics, why don't you imagine a neta joining film industry? "I am a selfish person who wants to be admired by his fans and well-wishers in bollywood and in public at large," he said adding he does not understand politics.

The superstar said that honest human beings are the sources of his inspiration, adding that mythological characters like Krishna, Drona and even Ravan stood in a different stead because of their control of mind and
    willpower.

Quote Originally Posted by SrK.AjMaL.369 View Post

Salman wishes SRK for Ra.One

He was at his 'Dabangg' best!
    Recently in Delhi for his upcoming film Ready opposite Asin, Salman Khan said, "We are trying our best to ensure that Ready lives up to the success of Dabangg.We have worked very hard on this film. I hope you guys enjoy it. It's a family-comedy. The film revolves around three families."Salman was in a good mood. He joked throughout the meet and sarcastically praised Asin on her performance in the movie."Asin's performance is very 'bad'. That's why we have taken her! Ready required a girl who would work very badly just like she did in her movies Ghajini andLondon Dreams. We asked her to work even more badly in Ready and when you'll see the film, youwon't believe," he said.He teased Asin saying –'Tot-tum-kal (Tottumkal happens to be Asin's second name), kyaa karrahi ho'. Salman went gaga over Asin, even saying that "my dream girl is like Asin".He also talked about his choreography skills, and how he created Ready's 'pocket-style' steps just like the famous 'Dabangg step'. He explained how he got the idea from Asin who came to the sets one day in her baggy pants with hands in the pocket. "That was a nice movement that we picked up."Talking about his favourite genreof films, Salman said that comic action flicks were his favourite."It's hundred times more difficultto do comic action than serious action."When asked if Salman would like SRK to see Ready, he said, "Asin and Bhushan Kumar will show it to him. Asin has worked with me and Aamir. She's damn good in the film. So I'm sure she would want SRK to see the film and know what he's missing out on."Dabangg Salman also wished Shah Rukh Khan best of luck for his flick 'Ra.one'. "I wish Shah Rukh all the best for Ra.one and hope its a hit

Enitt eivde Salmante koothara fans SRK padangal derideum cheyyum
    തോണി നിറഞ്ഞ് പ്രാണൻ കവിഞ്ഞ്
    ഈണമായ് നമ്മിൽ.... മെല്ലേ...മായാനദി...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kolkata Knight Rider View Post
    Enitt eivde Salmante koothara fans SRK padangal derideum cheyyum
    athokke athre ullu.....