Page 462 of 470 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 4691

Thread: ♛✪♛ KING KHAN Shahrukh Khan official thread.. ♛✪♛

Quote Originally Posted by twist369 View Post
    Annanchi.. ithonnu translate maad

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Plus using Tapatalk
    namakku ariyunna karyangal okke thanne..next saare jahaan se achcha athu kazhinju don 3...pinne vikram vedhayum undennu....idakkoru rumour undayirunnalo athum vachu kacheettundu.....vikram vedha onnum nadakkateh irikkunnathavum nallathu

Shah Rukh Khan's Netflix film featuring Bobby Deol gets a title!

Not too long ago we had reported that Bobby Deol will be joining hands with his friend Shah Rukh Khan for a Netflix film. Now sources close to the project have claimed that the makers have finalized the title as Class of '83. The film, even though resembles with the title of Ranveer Singh starrer '83, let us tell you that the film is quite different from the Kabir Khan directorial that is based on the 1983 World Cup.

On the other hand, coming to Class of '83, some reports claim that the film may be based on reunion. However, not much details about the film has been revealed as of now. The source close to the film said, ?Shah Rukh Khan and Bobby Deol have shared a great friendship since quite some time now. Bobby is keen on trying out something new and Shah Rukh Khan has always been interested in exploring the web platform further. Having them collaborate for Class of ?83 is definitely something to look out for.?

The source further added, ?The Netflix film is currently under the initial stages. The casting is just being finalized. The process has just kick started. So it is too soon to comment on the same.?

Besides Class of ?83, Shah Rukh Khan is also producing a series on Netflix titled Bard of Blood under his banner Red Chillies Entertainment which has Emraan Hashmi in the lead.

As for Bobby Deol, after Race 3, he will next be seen in Housefull 4 alongside Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon, Kriti Kharbanda, Pooja Hegde, Riteish Deshmukh, Chunky Pandey amongst others. The film is directed by Farhad Samji and it is expected to release during Diwali this year.
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Scoop: Shah Rukh Khan and Rajkumar Hirani to team up for a LOVE STORY?

Is Shah Rukh Khan finally announcing his next film after Zero? Looks like he has been having several meetings with Rajkumar Hirani and the two have almost agreed to work together for a love story. Buzz is that the film is going to be conventional love story with SRK in the lead with strong emotional currents, which has been a signature style of Hirani. Another interesting factor reported about the project is that it won’t have Vidhu Vinod Chopra as the producer. This has probably never happened before.
    SRK and Raju will jointly produce the movie, it is said. Now, if this project comes through it would be interesting to see Shah Rukh in a Hirani venture since he had rejected his Munnabhai MBBS script 16 years ago. No official confirmation has been given yet about the said project

Yash Raj Films pitches Dhoom 4 to Shah Rukh Khan?

Shah Rukh Khan has starred in some of the most memorable films but has faced failure in the past couple of years with Fan, Jab Harry Met Sejal and Zero. The actor was supposed to star in Saare Jahaan Se Accha, Rakesh Sharma biopic, but quit the project after Zero didn’t fare well at the box office. Moving ahead, the actor is taking a pause and producing a lot of films and digital content before he goes ahead with his next film. It seems like the actor might make a comeback with action-packed film, Dhoom 4.

For years, there have been speculations that Shah Rukh Khan might be entering the franchise with Dhoom 4. But, nothing concrete has been announced till date. Many names have come up in the past but it seems like Yash Raj Films have approached Shah Rukh Khan to portray the role of the villain. As per the sources, the makers have pitched the movie to SRK. If the actor agrees to star in it then Uday Chopra and Abhishek Bachchan will reportedly make way for the new set of cops in the franchise. Not only that, it seems like the fourth installment will be helmed by a new director.

The past Dhoom films saw John Abraham, Hrithik Roshan and Aamir Khan as the villains. SRK has been known not only for his romantic movies, but also for his anti-hero roles in Baagizar, Anjaam, Don series, Raees, Fan among others.
    While we wait for an official announcement, it would be amazing to see Shah Rukh Khan on board for the fourth film.

മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil krishnan View Post

SRK - ALI ABBAS - YRF

Dhoom4 akumo

Quote Originally Posted by Niyas Naz View Post
    SRK - ALI ABBAS - YRF

Dhoom4 akumo
    dhoom alla thonunu.. yrf nte 50th year special.. action padam aanu...katrina kaif heroine aanenna rumours..

Shah Rukh KhanVerified account @iamsrk

It?s always nice to know that in my absence & behind my back , I have surreptitiously signed so many films that even I am not aware of!!
    Boys & girls I do a film when I say I am doing it....otherwise it?s just post truth.

Is he currently doing any film, show, series ??
    Is there any film to release?