Page 164 of 696 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264664 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 6951

Thread: TOLLYWOOD (Telugu)

FK Regular

Quote Originally Posted by breakingviews View Post
    actoer siddique makes his debut in tollywood
    in which movie?

Item song helped Madhuri stage a comeback - The Times of India

Her first outing in Tollywood with a full-fledged role in Muppalaneni Shiva's "Lifestyle" went unnoticed, but a 4½-minute item number in " Dookudu" got people to sit up and notice.
    Meet Meenakshi Dixit who sizzled onscreen with Mahesh Babu as she grooved to the title song of the film. Even the actress herself is surprised by the recognition the song choreographed by Raja Sundaram has brought her. "The kind of attention this item song has got is on par with some of the latest Bollywood item numbers that went on to become a rage. And this is something rare in Tollywood," she observes.
    Along with the recognition, offers have also started pouring in for her. "Yes, I am getting a lot of calls. This song has helped me stage a comeback in T-town." Talking of her forthcoming periodical film "Devaraya" opposite Srikanth, she says, "I am playing a princess in this film - the role is something similar to what Kajal played in "Magadheera"."
    Meenakshi, who did a Malayalam film with actor Mohanlal, says that after the good reviews she got for the film, she's determined to prove her mettle as an actress. Apart from the South industry, the Mumbai-based actress has her eyes set on Bollywood too. "Yes I am doing a Neeraj Pathak film. But right now, I cannot talk much about it," she quips.
    With her now opting for serious roles, does it mean item numbers are out? To that, Meenakshi remains noncommittal. In a measured tone, she says, "I will decide when I'm offered one. There are many factors to consider... actually, the song I did in "Dookudu" is not like a regular item song. It's shot like an international musical video album. It's so classy!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by krishnabhargavt View Post
    in which movie?
    he denied the news later..........

5. Likes Saathan liked this post

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saathan View Post
    was Shot in Kerala too......

Priyamani, Vimala Raman abhinayicha Raj enna padam ivide dub cheythu irakki!

Posterum titleum kandal thund padamanenne parayoo!
    Everyone wants a Bhagat Singh to be born, but not in their house!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Priyamani, Vimala Raman abhinayicha Raj enna padam ivide dub cheythu irakki!

Posterum titleum kandal thund padamanenne parayoo!
    even the colour tone is that of an 'A' movie

Banned

Badrinath - Crappier than Khaleja or Shakthi. WTH was the director thinking, vomiting and SPlashing blood on to screen, too much of stuppid actions and unncessesary violence, laughable perfomances.....

1.5/5

Badrinath - Crappier than Khaleja or Shakthi. WTH was the director thinking, vomiting and SPlashing blood on to screen, too much of stuppid actions and unncessesary violence, laughable perfomances.....

1.5/5

it is worst big bujet movie