Page 2 of 695 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: TOLLYWOOD (Telugu)

Exclusive: Magadheera pair is back

They created history together. The hit pair of Magadheera - Ram Charan Tej and Kajal is back. They all set to romance on screen once again. Kajal has been roped in to play the female lead in Ram Charan Tej’s new film to be directed by ‘Bangaram’ Dharani. Kajal has officially signed on the dotted line. To be produced by Mega Supergood Films banner, the movie would have its muhurat ceremony on April 30th.
    On the other hand, Ram Charan’s current film, Orange, has completed its first schedule in Australia.

Movies : Movie Tidbits : Exclusive: Magadheera pair is back

My Blog - Click Here :)

All eyes on Simha!

Still considered as ‘top hero’, Balakrishna no longer enjoys the position that he used to have a few years back. Post the success of Lakshmi Narasinha, he has been delivering only flops and more flops. Even the most-hyped film, Okka Magadu, also bombed. From then on wards, his die-hard fans also lost hopes of seeing a super hit film from Balakrishna. But suddenly his new film, Simha, is creating lot of buzz. Trade is predicting that he may bounce back with this film as he always did when everyone has written him off. Will history repeat? Apart from speculations and hopes from fans, it is clear that Balakrishna has to deliver a hit with this movie now or no one would seriously take his films.
    The reason for the positive buzz around Simha is the new trailer that was released which appealed to NBK’s fans and the name of director Boyapati Srinu. The director has so far only delivered hits - Bhadra and Tulasi. And he is known for handling mass elements very stylishly. So trade and fans alike are betting on his name. If the film clicks, it is Boyapati who benefits more than the Balakrishna as it would elevate him into the league of top directors.
    So all eyes are on Simha that stars Nayanatara, Namitha and Sneha Ullal as heroines. The film is slated for April 30 release.

Movies : Movie Tidbits : All eyes on Simha!

Manirathnam’s 'Raavan' as 'Villain' in Telugu

Master director Manirathnam’s Raavan is also being dubbed into Telugu. The Telugu version as been titled as Villain. It is to be released simultaneously in all the three languages - Raavan in Hindi, Raavana in Tamil and Villain in Telugu - on June18th. Sony Music has bagged the audio rights of the film that is composed by Academy award winning music director A.R.Rehman. The film stars Vikram and Aishwarya Rai. Prithvi Raj plays the other role in Tamil and Telugu versions while Abhishek Bachchan in Hindi enacted it.

News : Manirathnam?s 'Raavan' as 'Villain' in Telugu

Simha

Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much awaited film was released to a hysterical pitch all over the state. The line comes from Nandamuri family that – it is possible only for the Nandamuris to break or shake the records. After a gap of a decade, NBK has certainly proved that the adage is applicable to him. Everybody thought that the film might a combination of the previous films of Balakrishna – Lakshmi Narasimha and Narasimha Naidu. But, after watching the film, the title has a close link with the story and screenplay itself. The dialogues of Balakrishna are so powerful that any lacuna on the part of the film’s technicalities would slip into the oblivion. His dare and dash in successfully handling the dual shades of his characterization would bring him big kudos.
    College professor Sivannarayana (Balakrishna) would risk anything in his career to trample the injustice. His colleague (Namitha) falls in love with him. Simultaneously, his student Janaki (Sneha Ullal) too falls to the dare of her professor. A flash back soon reveals that she joins the college just to escape from the villains. At one juncture, Sivannarayana saves Janaki from the villains and he comes to know about one shaking truth. The enemy of both his father and that of Janaki’s is one and the same. Moreover, Janaki is none other than the daughter of his uncle. Who is the villain? What happened thirty years ago? These questions form the crux.
    NBK played dual roles as father and son. However, ageing is clearly visible during close-up shots. Sneha Ullal is okay for looks but she still needs to improve her acting skills. Namitha played another glamorous role in the film. But she appeared quite bulky despite showing her oomph. KR Vijaya was truly grand in grandmother’s role and she lived in the character and did complete justice to it. Aditya Menon and Malayalam artiste Saikumar showed good screen presence. Rahman is okay as Balakrishna’s brother-in-law. Nayanatara, though had a very small role in the film, enlivened the mood in the theatres. Comedy by Krishna Bhagawan, Ali, Venumadhav is just average.
    Simha is out and out a formulaic movie. The urge of director Boyapati Seenu can be clearly felt in the theatre when he showed Balakrishna in an extraordinary manner. The goal of both the hero and the director seemed to be one – to capture the elusive hit. Boyapati succeeded in giving the exact material for the fans of Balakrishna, while giving the same pinch to all the lovers of mass films. Though the film begins on a regular note akin to the previous films of Balakrishna, the trend soon changes and would take a twist in the middle.
    The presentation of nativity and time factor that of thirty years ago was superb in the flashback episode. The background score is the lifeline of the music. Coming to the violence factor, the audience is given to a feel that the quantum of bloodshed could have been minimized. The stunts are electrifying. Editing is crisp. However, the comedy department lagged behind in the film, which at the same time is silhouetted with the powerful presence of the hero.

Verdict: Mass entertainer

Movie Review:Simha

enda 6 varshangalk sesham average review engilum kitiya oru film vannu.....

kazhinja 6 varshamayitt pulliyude ella padangalum 19 nilayil ann potiyirunath.....

Ramcharan’s Maerupu launched

Ramcharan’s latest film titled Maerupu was launched on Friday at Rama Naidu Studios, Hyderabad. Made on Mega Supergood Films Private Limited banner, the film is directed by Dharani and produced by NV Prasad and Paras Jain.
    Movie moghal Dr D. Rama Naidu switched on the camera, while the PR Chief and hero’s dad Chiranjeevi clapped the muhurat shot on Ramcharan and Kajal, who are repeating their pairing up after Magadheera.
    Producer NV Prasad said that he felt happy to be producing the fourth film of Ramcharan. “I will leave no stone unturned to make this venture a mega hit. I am thankful to Chiranjeevi and Ramcharan for this project.”
    Dharani said: “This is my first film with Supergood Films. It is a big responsibility on me to direct Ramcharan after his mega blockbuster Magadheera. The movie will like a lightning strike. Definitely, this film Maerupu would surpass the expectation of the mega fans and audiences.”
    Ramcharan said: “I never expected that I would get this kind of commercial subject again in a short span in my career. PC Sriram is handling the camera for me. I knew the producers from my childhood. Devi Sri Prasad (music director) and I are good friends. I am anxious as to how my heroine Kajal would be shown on the screen. The story is about how a youngster turns the victor after passing through much travail. The producers told me that they would not compromise in the matters of budget. After coming under the direction of Rajamouli, it is my duty to show maturity at all levels.”
    Devi Sri Prasad said: “Nobody can touch lighting (Merupu). At the same time, none can produce it. I am sure that I would give great music for Merupu. There would be six songs in the film. I keep in mind that Ramcharan is a already legend in the art of dance.”
    Dialogues are by Paruchuri Brothers. Art is by Padmashri Thota Tharani.

telugu okke ar kanan

Quote Originally Posted by MOLOOTTY View Post
    telugu okke ar kanan

ath entha telungu padangal arkum kanan okkatha theatril ano kalikunath....

ivide othiri magadheera fansille including me..oru magadhera thread thudangu..............ellarum thonnunnathu ezhuthu...enikku magadheera defects ezhuthanam..

Quote Originally Posted by plk View Post
    ivide othiri magadheera fansille including me..oru magadhera thread thudangu..............ellarum thonnunnathu ezhuthu...enikku magadheera defects ezhuthanam..

ivide ezhutikko plk.....