Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ▀▄▀╚No Problem:Some Combinations Are Just Funny╝▀▄▀ Releasing on December 10 ▀▄▀

Default ▀▄▀╚No Problem:Some Combinations Are Just Funny╝▀▄▀ Releasing on December 10 ▀▄▀

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISzMV1FStOE"]YouTube - No Problem - Theatrical Trailer[/ame]

Director:Anees Bazmee
    Producer:Anil Kapoor
    Writer:Anees Bazmee
    Music:Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy,Pritam
    Cast:Anil Kapoor,Sanjay Dutt,Akshay Khanna,Sushmitha Sen,Bipasha Basu,Kangana Ranaut,Neetu Chandra,Suniel Shetty,Paresh Rawal,Shakti Kapoor,Shakira and Sam Richards
    Release Date:November 10,2010

Plot:-
    No Problem is Anil Kapoor third home production film after Short Kut: The Con is On and Gandhi, My Father. Unlike those films, Anil is finally having a role inthis film. Akshaye Khanna, whom has acted in all of Anil's home production films, is the leading actor in No Problem. Actress Kangana Ranaut is the leading role in the film and is paired with Akshaye Khanna. The film will have her play a dumb girl who believes she is the sexiest girl in the world. Sushmita Sen plays the role of her sister. Sanjay Dutt, Neetu Chandra, Paresh Rawal, Suniel Shetty and others will play roles in the film.The film has lots of action scenes and comedic scenes
    Last edited by kiran; 11-01-2010 at 02:05 PM.

He is known for his spontaneity with words. On the stage, except for pausing to put on and take off his dark-rimmed glasses, he impresses the audience with his anecdotes, hardly reading from the paper he carries with him. He seems to believe in impromptu speeches and does a fine job of it. All smiles, he says, ?You lose spontaneity if you read from a paper. I jot down the points, and look at them now and then.?
    This is Anil Kapoor for you. Even at 52, he has the agility of a child and the open approach of a youth. He was hence the main attraction at a recent function in New Delhi organised to announce an IIFA charity cricket match in association with the Sri Lankan Cricket Board in Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka hosts the IIFA awards this year, from June 3 to 5.
    Anil is all praise for the ?transparency and integrity? of the IIFA awards. ?When the IIFA approached me nine years ago with the idea of an award function, I didn't take it seriously. They had chosen me for Best Actor in a Supporting Role in ?Taal' and Best Actor in a Comedy Role in ?Biwi No 1'. I didn't go to receive the awards but saw the ceremony happening in London on television. Not only was I surprised at the way it was organised, I was also given the award, despite not being present at the function; usually what happens in award ceremonies is, if you don't go to receive the award they don't give it to you at all. Being an actor I know how difficult it is to bring big actors together on one platform, which the IIFA does.?
    ?Awards? ? Anil does not mince words ? ?aren't taken seriously by the film fraternity any more. Yet actors attend award functions either because they don't want to be spoilsports, or they want to keep pace with the changing times, or for the sake of solidarity and friendship. Now most of us understand that money issues are involved. So ?they' have to bow to certain money houses. There is still some disillusionment among us about awards.?
    Award or no award, Anil says he works to the best of his ability. He agrees the Indian film industry is youth-oriented and hence good roles suitable for his age don't come easily. But there are other ways to ?whet one's creative appetite?.
    He says, ?I produced ?My Wife's Murder' and ?Gandhi My Father' to keep the creativity in me alive. The films didn't do well at the box office but were critically acclaimed. So, when my film ?Slumdog Millionaire' got 10 Oscars, I thanked God for, I felt I was well compensated. After its success, Paresh Rawal told me, ?You deserved this global exposure'. Similarly, ?24' (the longest running American action thriller on espionage on television by Fox Network and syndicated worldwide) in which I have played Kamistan President Omar Haasan, got me recognition even in the remote areas of Portugal, Armenia, Japan and Argentina. When people from these areas see me, they say, ?Hello, Mr. President, we love your work.' It humbles me. What else can I ask for??
    The humility helps. Today, when journos ask him about his daughters Sonam and Sia and their film careers, he says: ?I feel happy. This is the only relationship where there is no competition. Parents always want their children to become more successful than they are.?
    Coming up
    His forthcoming films ?No Problem? and ?Race 2?, he says, will ensure his visibility. ??No Problem' will be the biggest success of this year for, it is hilarious. I play a cop who believes he is tough but always goes wrong in whatever he does. It has Sanjay Dutt in a comic role. After ?Welcome' and ?No Entry', this is my third film with Anees Bazmi. I am reading the script of ?Race 2',? he concludes with a smile.

Two weeks from now, some of Bollywood’s biggest stars such as Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Anil Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan, will take on Sri Lankan cricket legends such as Muthiah Muralitharan, Sanath Jayasuriya, Kumar Sangakkara and Arvind De Silva in a charity cricket match in Colombo. The sports event is one of the sidelights of the India International Film Academy Awards (IIFA) weekend being held from June 3 to 5.

But Anil Kapoor is hardly worried about facing the seasoned cricketers. “I am a great batsman, and though I haven’t practiced the game for a while, it should not be a problem. I am not scared of facing Muralitharan or anyone else. Even if I am, I will pretend to say, chal bowl kar,” says Kapoor.

Kapoor also plans to take his Sonam Kapoor, Abhay Deol starrer home production Aisha for a screening to the awards. “I am trying my best to take Aisha to IIFA. We are actually racing against time to finish work on it,” says the producer about the film hits theatres on August 6.

Meanwhile, promos of daughter Sonam’s other film, I Hate Luv Storys, are already out and the proud daddy says, “I am loving them. Both Sonam and Imran are looking great, Imran in particular looks very impressive.”

He is also very excited about his own upcoming project, No Problem, which is directed by Anees Bazmee. “The movie which stars Sanjay Dutt, Akshay Khanna, Sunil Shetty, among others is a true entertainer. I can give you in writing that it will be loved by all,” he signs off.

Release April 30...ath kazhinjille...
    My Blog - Click Here :)

September 10thinannu release

Sanjay Dutt is all set to revive his production house, which ran out of steam three years ago. He has signed on as many as six top directors who will make films with him. The first film is pegged to be directed by David Dhawan.
    The movie, which is a multi-starrer will star Anil Kapoor and Ajay Devgn. The leading ladies are yet to be finalised for the film. Incidentally, when David was a newbie director Sanjay Dutt was the first actor to sign on for his movie Taaqatwar. It is said that Ajay Devgn returned Sanju’s favour by giving him bulk dates, just as the latter did in Devgn’s All The Best. Sanju has also gone out of his way for Anil Kapoor’s film No Problem and Anil gave his immediate consent to star in Dutt’s movie. The movie remains untitled and is slated to begin production soon.
    Other directors like Milan Luthria, Soham Shah, Rohit Jugraj and Apurva Lakhia have signed on with Sanjay Dutt Productions as well.

Quite a few eye brows were raised when it was announced that Sonam Kapoor would be starring opposite none other than Akshay Kumar in Thank You. With two box office flops (Saawariya and Delhi 6) behind her, a film like Thank You was quite a huge leap for Sonam considering the fact that not just does she have Akshay for a co-star, she also has Anees Bazmee as a director.

Buzz up!
    Stating the reason behind signing Sonam, Bazmee says, "I haven't seen her Saawariya till date but I have seen her Delhi 6. I found her quite good in that and she came across as someone who is really vibrant, natural and very attractive. While casting for Thank You, I wasn't thinking about whether she has played a comic role in her earlier films or not. I just believed that she would fit into Thank You as per the requirement of the script. I am quite assured that she would do justice to Thank You."

Having said that, the fact remains that his closeness with Kapoors is a known fact. He has directed No Entry, No Problem and It's My Life with brothers and producers Boney Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, and Sanjay Kapoor respectively. In fact, Anil Kapoor has also acted in his No Entry, Welcome, and No Problem.

Since the Kapoors and Bazmee are considered to be a part of one big family, it is widely speculated that Sonam may well have found a place in Thank You due to this being 'all in the family' affair.

"Sonam is indeed ghar ki bachchi", says Bazmee fondly, "I won't deny that she is someone who belongs to my own house. But then this can never be the reason for me to rope in any actor. I am very professional in that sense. Main kabhi nahi kehta ki kyonki yeh mujhse close hai, isse meri film mein hona chahiye.”

Further elaborating on his casting decisions, Bazmee says, “I can go to a party, have tea and chat with people but I feel that if a family friend whom I meet there doesn't suit my film, I won't cast him or her. There are good expectations from me as a director, especially after my last three films (Singh Is Kinng, Welcome, No Entry). I have to ensure that my personal relationships are kept aside when it comes to casting decisions."

That should set the records straight and stop the rumour mongers from spreading any more imaginative tales.

Kfee..eeeoru naal varaan neramillalleee?Ithinokke time undu?Enthaayaalum best wishes.
    Second chance..?

Thanks Khiladi