Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ((*{KHATTA MEETHA}*-(Akshay Kumar-Trisha-Priyadarshan, official thread)))

Quote Originally Posted by plk View Post
    deey..namukku pinne discussam..gush night...email naale ayachekkam
    Good night............naale raavile thanne varumoooo
    Second chance..?

Elaarum ividevannu post cheythu ee thread vijayippikkanamennu vineethamaayi apekshikkunnu abhyarthikkunnuuu...
    Second chance..?

Trisha's brush with Bollywood.

One of the most sought after stars down south is soon to make her big Bollywood debut alongside Bollywood Box Office king Akshay Kumar in the comic riot Priyadarshan’s Khatta Meetha.

Trisha Krishnan, who already has 35 odd films to her credit, is at the top of her game down south and after patiently waiting for the right Bollywood break settled on Priyadarshan’s Khatta Meetha – the story of a common man caught in an uncommon situation.

Says Trisha, “I made my debut in the south with Priyadarshan and now will be making my Bollywood debut with him as well. We were in talks for quite a while now and he thought Khatta Meetha would be the most apt movie for me to make my Bollywood debut.”

Trisha, who with her impressive kitty of work is bound to give the other actresses in B-Town a run for their money, essays the role of an innocent, timid girl in Khatta Meetha much unlike what she is in real life.

Apart from working with one of the best comic directors in the industry Trisha also stars opposite Akshay Kumar in her debut. Says a gushing Trisha, “Akshay Kumar is my producer and my hero.”

The industry is already abuzz with news of this gorgeous lass who is a powerhouse of talent proof of which are the awards she’s managed to bag down south.

Says an acclaimed trade analyst, “Trisha is one of those stars who manages to mould herself as per her roles. She is never the kind to get bogged down with a certain image. That will take her a long way in Bollywood.”
    Second chance..?

Second chance..?

Appo Vellanakalude Nadum bollywood kuppiyil varunnu alle............ Hmm hope it is a super hit.....
    When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.

Road roller ithilumundo..........thamaraseri churam enthakumo entho??

Lalettan manoharamakiya role...akshay enthakumoo entho???.......

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Road roller ithilumundo..........thamaraseri churam enthakumo entho??
    road roller ithilumudnu...pakshe teaser kandittu athra sugam thonnunnilla

thamaraseri churam...athu cheyaan scope ulla oruthanum hindiyil illa...priyan athu cut cheythaal mathiyayirinnu........vrithikedakki enganum eduthaal pinne pullie keralathil kettilla

Quote Originally Posted by KHILADI View Post
    Hindiyil aa dialoge oke enthaakki edukkumoo avooo..verethenkilum padangaleennokke comedikku vendi vere bhagangal copy cheyyan chancundu.....
    athu priyante sthiram sukhedaa.....billu barberil thanne mayavil ninnu vare pulli copyadichille........pinne teaser kandittu.......pulli kuree padangal angu copy adicha lakshanam undu..........akki college student aayi oru song okke undu..ath kandittu minnaram vare copy adichonnoru doubt undu........doubt mathram....avan enthakuvoo avoo

Quote Originally Posted by Bilal john kurisinkal View Post
    Lalettan manoharamakiya role...akshay enthakumoo entho???.......
    teaser kandittu....nalla boraakkiyittundenna thonnunnatu........aa parayan pattilla..............njan jeevithathil padicha ettavum valya padam...never evaluage a movie based on its trailer enna...blueinte trailer okke enthayirinnu..hooo