Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Power of Yellow Jersey

Default The Power of Yellow Jersey

Lakers win again –That makes me think about the lucky “Yellow Jersey”. What’ up with the Yellow Jersey? Champions of most of the sports (at least the sports I follow) have one thing in common “Yellow Jersey”

I know this might be a coincidence and the better teams win games not color of the Jersey’s….

Pittsburgh Steelers –

They have won more Super Bowl titles (six), won more AFC Championship Games (seven) and hosted more conference championship games (ten) than any other AFC or NFC team in the NFL.

Australia National Cricket Team –

Australia has made 6 world cup final appearances and have won the Cricket World Cup 4 times in total

Brazil National Football Team –

The most successful national football team in the history of the World Cup, with five championships won and counting

Australia National Rugby Union Team -

Australians have competed in all six Rugby World Cups, and have won the World Cup on two occasions, They have led the ICC One-Day International Championship table from its inception through to 18 February 2007, and then again from 7 April 2007 until 30 January 2009

Los Angeles Lakers –

The Lakers hold records for having (into the 2009–10 season) the most wins (3,000), the highest winning percentage (61.8%), the most NBA Finals appearances (31), the second fewest non-playoff seasons with five (San Antonio Spurs have four), and the second-most NBA championships with 16, behind the Boston Celtics' 17. They also hold the record for compiling the longest win streak (33) in U.S. professional team sports (also an NBA record) in the 1971–72 season

Well, there are exceptions. MLB champs NY Yankees, EPL Champs MU and NHL champs MC don’t have Yellow Jerseys. In IPL CSK already have one win under their belt. Let us see if they dominate because of the Yellow Jersey.

I think Cricket India should at least include a yellow stripe in their jersey. I am going start wearing yellow shirts, polos, pants, shorts, shoes and “you know what”. Let me see if I can get lucky. :)
    Last edited by TheOne; 06-18-2010 at 08:07 PM.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left........."

right...yellow jersey has a power........pakshe kalikkaralle kalikkunnathu..jersey allalloo

Quote Originally Posted by plk View Post
    right...yellow jersey has a power........pakshe kalikkaralle kalikkunnathu..jersey allalloo

Agree. It is a just a superstitious thought
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left........."

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Agree. It is a just a superstitious thought
    hmm.ini njan ente oru superstition thought paryaam.........ee threadil aalu keraan sadhyada illa..

Quote Originally Posted by plk View Post
    hmm.ini njan ente oru superstition thought paryaam.........ee threadil aalu keraan sadhyada illa..

I know, but Who cares....?

Alukayaran vende annu engil oru thread start cheythu. Mammunnesine kure their poaranjal porae…..?

australian cricet team
    Today's Gold rate: https://www.gold.co.uk/gold-price/gold-price-today/

Today's exchange rate: https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/

Today's Drishyam final collection : www.pushpullservice.com

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Alukayaran vende annu engil oru thread start cheythu. Mammunnesine kure their poaranjal porae…..?

athu pefect idea aanu..................thudangikkoo...ellam kandum kettum..oru moolayil njan undaavum

Indiayude jercy maatti nokkiyalo..?

indiayude ippozhathe jersey maha alambanu.. major tournament trophy [include 2 t20 wc kittiyittumilla].....

kananum pazhayathinte oru sugailla...... mattiye theeru
    Vamos Espana