Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Brazil Fans Club

ഫ്രാൻസിനോട് തോൽക്കുന്ന പതിവിൽ നിന്ന് മോചനം [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgoSVTNdkls"]

Oscar

Hernanes

Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by reality View Post
    ഫ്രാൻസിനോട് തോൽക്കുന്ന പതിവിൽ നിന്ന് മോചനം [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgoSVTNdkls"]

Oscar

Hernanes

Lucas
    ..and for that you had to wait for the great Zinedine Zidane to hangup his boots

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    ..and for that you had to wait for the great Zinedine Zidane to hangup his boots
    swantham naatil world cup nadanathu kondaanu Franceinu world cup nedaan aayathu thanne... saadharana yogyatha polum nedaan paadu pedunna team aayirunnu france athu vare.....
    i respect zidane though....

zidan illathirunna 1986 worldcupil francinodu thottirunnu.. 3 worldcupiukalil francinodu thottathinu shesham ithinu munpu nadanna friendlyilum(zidan illa) francindou thottappol ini francindou jayikkille ennu thonniyirunnu... ippol samadhanamayi ..athum 3-0 thinu thakarthu tharippanamakki

Quote Originally Posted by bens View Post
    swantham naatil world cup nadanathu kondaanu Franceinu world cup nedaan aayathu thanne... saadharana yogyatha polum nedaan paadu pedunna team aayirunnu france athu vare.....
    i respect zidane though....
    I only refer to Brazil v France during the Zidane era...and more than their WC1998 heroics , their performance against Brazil in WC2006 stands out...two fantastic performance by Zidane & Co to kick Spain & Brazil out ......

and nothing against Brazil , njaan chumma Brazil fan aaya reality machaane choriyunnathalle

The former Barcelona and AC Milan star was delighted to have joined a prestigious group of players to win both the Copa Libertadores and Champions League

Ronaldinho has voiced his delight with Atletico Mineiro's hard-fought Copa Libertadores win over Olimpiaand has hit back at his critics who claimed the forward was in decline.

Mineiro were beaten 2-0 in the first leg of the final in Paraguay but turned things around in the return as goals from Jo and Leonardo Silva levelled the tie before the Brazilians ultimately triumphed on penalties.

"This is the reason why I returned to Brazil. This is the one trophy that was still missing," Ronaldinho was quoted as saying by Reuters.

"Everyone said that I was finished and that my time was over. Let them talk now..."

Wednesday's victory saw Ronaldinho join an elite group consisting of Cafu, Roque Junior, Dida, Carlos Tevez, Walter Samuel and Pablo Sorin to have lifted both the Champions League and Copa Libertadores trophies.

The 33-year-old won European club football's elite competition with Barcelona in 2005-06.

Default Friendly

Sunday, Sept 08 , 2013
    12:45am IST Brazil v Australia , Live on Sony SIX & Sony SIX HD

Sunday, Sept 08 , 2013
    12:45am IST Brazil v Australia , Live on Sony SIX & Sony SIX HD
    Brazil v Australia (6-0)
    08' Jo
    34' Jo
    36' Neymar
    58' Ramires
    73' Pato