View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Man Utd player ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobby Charlton

0 0%
  • George Best

1 8.33%
  • Ryan Giggs

4 33.33%
  • Peter Schmeichel

0 0%
  • David Beckam

2 16.67%
  • Eric Cantona

1 8.33%
  • Roy Keane

1 8.33%
  • Ruud Van Nistelrooy

1 8.33%
  • Wayne Rooney

2 16.67%
  • Any Other

0 0%
Page 254 of 357 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3568

Thread: Manchester United - Fans Corner

Banned

Carrick: ?It was a beautiful service, powerful, emotional, very fitting. It was emotional sitting next to Sir Bobby. It was tough to be honest. It was a pleasure to be apart of it.? #mufc [mutv]

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Banned

Arsenal,bayern, Sevilla

Banned

Banned

Manchester United are plotting a summer move for Bayern Munich's Chilean midfielder Arturo Vidal.
    Jose Mourinho is concerned about his lack of options in the centre of the pitch and has lined up Vidal to bolster his resources, according to Manchester Evening News.
    Vidal's contract with the Bavarian club runs until 2019 but the Old Trafford club are confident they can prise him away, particularly given that the German champions have signed Leon Goretska.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz56QOaVAgJ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

At 30-years-old Vidal is unlikely to command an astronomical fee and no doubt compatriot Alexis Sanchez would welcome him with open arms.
    Bayern manager Jupp Heynckes said Vidal's future will be decided in the summer.
    Mourinho is looking for players with proven experience and Vidal would certainly fit the bill having starred for Juventus, Bayern and his national team.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz56QOrgvjg
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

may be a cheap short term fix to midfield!!

Banned

Evra back to PL !!

Honours

Club

Monaco
    Coupe de la Ligue (1): 2002?03
    Manchester United
    Premier League (5): 2006?07, 2007?08, 2008?09, 2010?11, 2012?13
    League Cup (3): 2005?06, 2008?09, 2009?10
    FA Community Shield (5): 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013
    UEFA Champions League (1): 2007?08
    FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2008
    Juventus
    Serie A (2): 2014?15, 2015?16
    Coppa Italia (2): 2014?15, 2015?16
    Supercoppa Italiana (1): 2015

Individual

UNFP Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year (1): 2003?04
    UNFP Ligue 1 Team of the Year (1): 2003?04
    PFA Premier League Team of the Year (3): 2006?07, 2008?09, 2009?10
    FIFA FIFPro World XI (1): 2009
    UEFA Team of the Year (1): 2009

Banned

SIR ALEX'S TRIBUTE TO THE BUSBY BABES

“On the day of the Munich Air Disaster, I was in the library studying for my exams," recalled Sir Alex. "I used to train two or three nights a week with Queen’s Park, so after I’d finished my work I went along to the training ground, but when I arrived, people were crying. These were grown men. There was a lot of sorrow in the dressing room, so much so that they cancelled training that night. It was a really emotional time for anybody who was a football fan. I’m sure the whole public in Manchester felt that way, and Matt Busby carried great resonance for the people in Scotland, so it was keenly felt up there, too.

"I’d seen Manchester United play in the Coronation Cup in 1953. It was held in Glasgow to mark the Queen’s coronation, and it featured four English teams and four Scottish teams. I went to watch United against Rangers. The bulk of the United side was made of the remnants of the 1948 FA Cup-winning team – the likes of Jack Rowley, Stan Pearson, Jack Crompton – but at outside-left there was Roger Byrne, and soon the team was full of young players like Roger.

"Not long after that, not only were you drawn to the fact that Matt Busby was manager, you were attracted to the fact that the Busby Babes were suddenly in the semi-finals of the European Cup against Real Madrid. They didn’t disgrace themselves at all, either; they were absolutely brilliant, and that was their first experience of Europe.

"The philosophy and belief of producing young players to play for Manchester United was a big thing at the time. The team which won the 1948 FA Cup final was mature, there were no kids in there, but seven years later Matt and Jimmy Murphy had a formation of all these young players playing together. It takes a brave person to do that. You’re in an industry where it’s all about the results, and that’s why most managers have to rely on their first team to keep them in a job, and there’s absolutely no compunction about that; it’s a fact of life. To build a football club through young people is the braver thing to do, and actually it’s the correct thing to do because once you’ve got a foundation, then you can rely on that for a few years.

"Matt never spoke to me about Munich, but he spoke about Duncan Edwards, David Pegg, Eddie Colman and all the boys who passed away. The one who did speak a lot about it was Jimmy Murphy. Jimmy did a bit of scouting for me and he always spoke very openly about the Babes. He always had a tear in his eye by the end of the discussion because he was a very emotional guy.

"While I was Manchester United manager, the Babes were always a reference point for us, in terms of having belief and trust in what young players can do and building a loyalty base from there. Not only that, the Babes made the history of Manchester United, without question. Okay, there had been the 1948 FA Cup and some success in the distant past, but actually the history which was made through that particular period of Matt playing those young players is really the history of Manchester United. A decade on, Matt won the European Cup while playing the same philosophy, using players who had been produced by the club, apart from Paddy Crerand and Alex Stepney [who had been transferred into the club]. It’s incredible.

"The Babes are what gives this club such a fantastic romance, in terms of how they played the game and how they generated this thread of youth throughout the club. The spirit of the club is created by all these young players, and that began back then."

Banned

Ed Woodward on Sanchez announcement: “the most liked and most retweeted post ever.” #mufc

Ed Woodward: "Sanchez signing generated 75% more social media interactions than Neymar to PSG. It set a new January record for shirt sales, three times the previous best."

Ed Woodward: “United are the most engaged football club on Twitter. Jesse Lingard’s takeover on Instagram generated over 40m impressions." #mufc

#MUFC half-year results:Commercial revenue: ?145.9mBroadcasting revenue: ?99.7mMatchday revenue: ?59.3mTotal revenue: ?304.9m (up 10%)

Banned

Loan Watch: Demetri Mitchell?s impressive performances at Hearts will be catching Mourinho?s eye | @JoshGI97 https://t.co/Y5vpHDuINa

Banned

Jose on @LukeShaw23: "He has been, for a few months, free of minor injuries that can stop [a player's] evolution and I'm really happy [with him]. I think he will be a Manchester United player for years." #MUFC

Banned

The only thing I am happy about today's game is Carrick's return!! He looked really good..could have got a goal right at the end too!!