View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Man Utd player ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobby Charlton

0 0%
  • George Best

1 8.33%
  • Ryan Giggs

4 33.33%
  • Peter Schmeichel

0 0%
  • David Beckam

2 16.67%
  • Eric Cantona

1 8.33%
  • Roy Keane

1 8.33%
  • Ruud Van Nistelrooy

1 8.33%
  • Wayne Rooney

2 16.67%
  • Any Other

0 0%
Page 287 of 357 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3568

Thread: Manchester United - Fans Corner

Banned

Paul Pogba vs the Premier League’s Top 6 clubs this season in all competitions:
    • Appearences: 6.
    • Wins: 5.
    • Goals: 3.
    • Assists: 3.

Banned

Manutd '09 vs manutd '18
    Goals: 68 in '09 & 67 in '18
    Games where < 2 goals were scored by
    #mufc : 20/38 in '09 & 13/35 in '18
    1-0 wins : 10 in '09 & 5 in '18
    0-0 draws : 3 in '09 & 2 in '18
    1-1 draws : 3 in '09 & 0 in '18
    losses scoring < 2 goals : 4 in '09 & 6 in '18

Mauricio Pochettino should succeed Jose Mourinho at Man United - Gary Neville

Mourinho signed a contract extension in January that will keep him at Old Trafford until at least 2020.

Tottenham Hotspur manager Pochettino raised doubts about his future at Spurs after their FA Cup semifinal defeat to United at Wembley.

And Neville believes he would be the right man for the job when Mourinho decides to move on.

He told Sky Sports: "When Jose Mourinho's time is finished at Manchester United, whether that is one year, two years -- I hope it's three years, I hope he wins multiple Premier League titles because I think he's a fantastic manager -- this [Pochettino] is the guy that I would want to manage the club that I support, because I think he deserves it.

"It's probably the same for Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid, and Daniel Levy knows that. It's a big problem, because if he leaves it'll be an issue for Tottenham because he's extracting the maximum from limited resources."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Mauricio Pochettino should succeed Jose Mourinho at Man United - Gary Neville

Mourinho signed a contract extension in January that will keep him at Old Trafford until at least 2020.

Tottenham Hotspur manager Pochettino raised doubts about his future at Spurs after their FA Cup semifinal defeat to United at Wembley.

And Neville believes he would be the right man for the job when Mourinho decides to move on.

He told Sky Sports: "When Jose Mourinho's time is finished at Manchester United, whether that is one year, two years -- I hope it's three years, I hope he wins multiple Premier League titles because I think he's a fantastic manager -- this [Pochettino] is the guy that I would want to manage the club that I support, because I think he deserves it.

"It's probably the same for Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid, and Daniel Levy knows that. It's a big problem, because if he leaves it'll be an issue for Tottenham because he's extracting the maximum from limited resources."
    Good option

Ideally manutd manager should have these qualities
    1. Getting results & winning major trophies
    2. Spend within limits.. splashing cash occasionally like fergie did! Not spending the biggest in the league even if we hav the biggest revenue available
    3.giving academy players amble chances
    4. scouting well and signing players out of no where (like fergie got the bargain deals for vidic,evra,rafael,park etc)
    5.giving British players amble chances!
    6.playing attacking football

Mourinho - decent with 1,good with 3 & 5, ok with 6
    Klopp - good with 2,3,4,5 & 6
    Poch - good with 2,3,4,5,6
    Fergie - excellent at all six!! No one quite like him :(

Banned

Denzel Haroun Reserve team player of the season - Demi Mitchell
    Goal of the season - Nemanja Matic vs Crystal Palace
    Players' player of the year - David De Gea
    Sir Matt Busby Player of the year - David De Gea ( for an unprecedented fourth time <3) #ClubLegend
    Manager's player of the year - Scott McTominay
    Jimmy Murphy Youth team player of the year - Tahith Chong #TheFuture 😍😍😍
    Special Recognition award - Michael Carrick (#AllTimeFavorite 😘😘😘😘 gonna be missed as a player , hopefully he can get his coaching badges and be our coach ine day 😇😇)

Banned

The first Englishman to win league titles in four different countries.

One of the best free-kick takers the world has ever seen, and a credit to the sport.

Happy birthday, David Beckham. https://t.co/vDAZxQXCNs

Banned

#OnThisDay in 1993, United won the Premier League title for the very first time. #mufc [PL]

https://twitter.com/utdxtra/status/991971523761201152

Banned

Banned

“Bailly is fine, no injury,” he said. “He is one of our five central defenders and honestly, my work is not about World Cups and preparing players for the World Cup or giving chances to players to do the World Cup, but he's the only central defender whose country's not in the World Cup
    "So if I have to make a kind of more emotional, effective choice to try to help my players, he's the one I am not going to help until the end of the season. Because, of course, Marcos Rojo, Victor Lindelof, Phil Jones and Chris Smalling, all of them are wishing to make the squad for the World Cup and Eric is not under that pressure.
    "I try to be a good team manager and that means, be cold, be selfish, but I am not as bad as that and I still have space for a little bit of feelings, so when I look to the other four central defenders fighting for a position in the World Cup, I'm giving less [time] to Eric."

Banned

Carras

" I am in a lucky position where I have something to focus on straightaway. Being in the coaching staff is a natural progression. I am still going to see the lads every day in training and be in the same routine, so that takes the edge off."

“All I want to say it thank you to everyone, to the fans for the support over the years. I have turned into one of you now. I have turned into a massive fan, I support home and away, I am one of you.