View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Man Utd player ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobby Charlton

0 0%
  • George Best

1 8.33%
  • Ryan Giggs

4 33.33%
  • Peter Schmeichel

0 0%
  • David Beckam

2 16.67%
  • Eric Cantona

1 8.33%
  • Roy Keane

1 8.33%
  • Ruud Van Nistelrooy

1 8.33%
  • Wayne Rooney

2 16.67%
  • Any Other

0 0%
Page 300 of 357 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3568

Thread: Manchester United - Fans Corner

Banned

ON THIS DAY: In 2017, Jos? Mourinho named Man Utd's youngest ever Premier League XI: 22 years and 284 days old.

12 academy graduates were named in the squad. 🔴⚫️ https://t.co/OkJH3ttdZY

Banned

Personal Opinion

EPL( 7/10) - Pretty solid season finishing second in PL beating all teams in the league ; only very few teams have hit the 81 points mark over the years in PL ..could have given 8/10 if we played in a more entertaining way!!
    UCL (3/10)- biggest disappointment.. embarrassing over two legs vs sevilla!! these are the type of games where you could have expressed ourselves a bit more rather than playing a patient waiting game...

FA cup (8/10)- was great till that tottenham win in semis..which was almost like a cup final given the quality of the tottenham side and the quality of that game compared to the final showdown vs chelsea..it was a shame that we lost vs chelsea ..a game of fine margins...some missed chances really cost us ..we had all the chances to take the game to extra time and possibly win it!
    League Cup (4/10) - never a big deal...the least valued of all trophies. all of us would definitely prefer the FA cup , given the fact that games were coming thick and fast the exit never felt like an embarrassment

I'd rate this season a 5.5/10 ( 10/20 in PL + UCL = 5/10 ; 12/20 in FA + LC = 6/10 )
    Winning the FA cup would not have really affected the way I looked at the overall season!!

Banned

MATA: THE FANS DESERVED A BETTER FINALE

Each and every Monday during the season, Manchester United star Juan Mata pens a personal blog. In his final entry of 2017/18, the Spaniard expresses his disappointment that the Reds couldn’t win the Emirates FA Cup for the club’s passionate supporters…
    Hi everyone,
    This is the last post of the season and, obviously, I would have liked it to be very different. Losing the last game of the season, in such an special occasion as the FA Cup final, is really frustrating. We wanted to finish the year with a smile, to give back all your support, but that wasn’t the case, unfortunately.
    We were looking forward to the game, and we know that you were too. I’m terribly disappointed that we couldn’t win for you, because once again your support in the stadium was amazing. You deserved a different ending to the season.
    As regards to the game itself, especially during the second half, we had several chances to score and take the game to extra time, but we didn’t make it, so we have to be fair and congratulate Chelsea.
    Sadly, we go on holidays with the bitter taste of the defeat, that will remain for a while, but at the same time, we’re already thinking about the future. We must get better and try to go back to the path of victory that defines this magnificent club and all of you.
    Thank you so much for your support throughout the season, especially in the bad times like Saturday - it means a lot to us. I know that, right now, words are not enough, but this is all I can say to you. Thank you all. We will come back stronger.
    Hugs,
    Juan

Banned

United have won the ICGT tournament with a 1-0 win over Real Madrid in the final. Mason Greenwood with the only goal. Greenwood was also United's top scorer with 3 goals despite playing against some player over 3 years older than him.

Mason Greenwood has been named player of the tournament. A brilliant achievement against some players over 3 years older than him.

Roshaun Williams, Callum Gribbin, Tahith Chong & Mason Greenwood were all named in the team of the tournament

Kieren McKenna, United U18, coach, has been promoted as Jos? backroom staff. He had an excellent season with the U18 team.
    Great news for us. Hope he can help Jose in organising our attacking system.

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk

6. Likes perumal liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    United have won the ICGT tournament with a 1-0 win over Real Madrid in the final. Mason Greenwood with the only goal. Greenwood was also United's top scorer with 3 goals despite playing against some player over 3 years older than him.

Mason Greenwood has been named player of the tournament. A brilliant achievement against some players over 3 years older than him.

Roshaun Williams, Callum Gribbin, Tahith Chong & Mason Greenwood were all named in the team of the tournament
    Greenwood 👌👌👌
    We have very talented players in U18 team. Hope with the appointment of McKenna some of them will be slowly integrated in to the first team

Banned

Waiting to see who among these academy lads will get their first call up for the tour..being a world cup year means we might see quite a few of them hopefully

Would be awesome if anyone among these gets a chance
    Greenwood
    Chong
    Levitt
    Garner
    Ro Shaun Williams

Likely ones to get a call up could be Hamilton,Kehinde, Gomes etc after training with first team last season
    Quote Originally Posted by Isco View Post
    Greenwood 👌👌👌
    We have very talented players in U18 team. Hope with the appointment of McKenna some of them will be slowly integrated in to the first team

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Banned

Winners and Losers if Willian joins Manutd as rumoured

http://www.squawka.com/news/the-winn...Dm8L8mt4fEO.97

Banned

Chelsea would get better of Willian-Anthony Martial swap deal with Man United

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/club/...ith-man-united

Banned

Jose Mourinho has promoted from within following the departure of his long-term assistant Rui Faria from Manchester United.
    Mourinho has drafted in Unted under-18s coach Kieron McKenna to his first team coaching staff.
    McKenna joined United from Spurs in 2018 and his under-18 side won last season’s Premier League Northern Title.