View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Man Utd player ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobby Charlton

0 0%
  • George Best

1 8.33%
  • Ryan Giggs

4 33.33%
  • Peter Schmeichel

0 0%
  • David Beckam

2 16.67%
  • Eric Cantona

1 8.33%
  • Roy Keane

1 8.33%
  • Ruud Van Nistelrooy

1 8.33%
  • Wayne Rooney

2 16.67%
  • Any Other

0 0%
Page 306 of 357 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3568

Thread: Manchester United - Fans Corner

Banned

Banned

Manchester United transfer target Diogo Dalot - our scouting report on him dated 04/09/16.

Almost two years old, but it's still valid.

Diogo is one of the best young right-backs in world football.

https://t.co/UtFqr60NkN

Banned

No offer has been made for Arnautovic from Manchester United and he is considered not for sale. No enquiry has even been made {@ExWHUemployee}

Let's hope its true...looks to me like Arnautovic's agent is trying hard to get a deal linking to mufc!!

Banned

Manchester United are looking for a talent-spotter who will be tasked with finding "world class" players in France.
    United are on the look out for a scout who will be charged with running the rule over potential signings from Ligue 1.
    "We are currently recruiting for a first team scout in France to identify world class and emerging talent for the club, ensuring a talent pipeline and a world class first team squad," says United's advertisement.
    United say the role, which reports to the head of scouting operations Steve Brown, will involve "attending and observing games and completing scouting reports and ratings on the players of interest to Manchester United" as well as compiling "background knowledge" of prospective new recruits.

United have overhauled their scouting network since Jose Mourinho took over as manager in 2016. The club have made nearly 50 new appointments as they look to bolster their presence across the globe at both academy and senior level.
    Marcel Bout, who arrived at Old Trafford under Louis van Gaal, is the current head of global scouting working alongside chief scout Jim Lawlor.
    United have had success recruiting in France before. Paul Pogba -- recommended by United's former scout in France David Friio -- was signed from Le Havre as a 16-year-old in 2009 before a four-year spell at Juventus. In 2015, Anthony Martial arrived from Monaco for an initial ?36 million fee.

Banned

Manchester United prospect Matt Olosunde achieved a personal milestone on Monday night, by making his senior USA debut as a substitute in a 3-0 win over Bolivia at the Talen Energy Stadium.

For fans who are not up to speed on the defender, here’s all you need to know…
    THE KEY INFORMATION
    Olosunde is a 20-year-old right-back who was born on 7 March 1998 and hails from Trenton, New Jersey in the USA. He completed a transfer to United from the New York Red Bulls in January 2016 and, since then, the 6ft 1inch defender has impressed when playing for the club’s Under-23s.

THE BIG MOVE TO MANCHESTER

“It was a bit of a culture shock coming here but I'd been over a couple of times before so it was not that much different, even if living here for a long period of time has of course been a big change,”
    Matt told us in June 2017.
    “I was playing international football for the United States when I was asked to come over on trial. It was just a case of 'wow'. I was taken aback and was speechless.”

HE HAS A CLEAR ROLE MODEL
    “Antonio Valencia is a real inspiration,”
    Olosunde recently told us.
    “He is great at bombing forward, but also being great defensively. I really look up to him. When I watch him play, I appreciate he's a great player and a great marking point to reach for. He's a big guy and so strong. It's a very demanding game so Mark Hulse [United’s athletic development coach] works with us a lot and tries to build us up, strengthening us to be able to play at the highest level.”

MENTORED BY A CLUB LEGEND
    “Nicky Butt has helped me a lot,”
    said the defender last year, while pointing to our Head of Academy as a positive role model.
    “He has taken me to one side, talked to me and told me the things I need to work on and the things I do wrong. He tries to help me on and off the pitch.”

HOW IS HE PROGRESSING AT UNITED?
    Olosunde is yet to make a senior appearance for the Reds, but he has previously travelled to first-team matches and also trained with Jose Mourinho's squad at the Aon Training Complex, earning vital experience that will aid his development. Matthew hopes to become the fifth American to make a senior appearance at United, following in the footsteps of James Brown (1932-34), Edward McIlvenny (1950-53), Tim Howard (2003-07) and Jonathon Spector (2003-06).

Banned

Banned

Transfer round up

United have agreed a ?24m fee and a five-year contract for Diogo Dalot. An announcement will be made soon. #mufc [A Bola via Sport Witness]

Fred to Manchester United is complete. [@DiMarzio] #mufc

G Neville on Bale: ?I?ve got a lot of admiration for him as a player. I?d like to see Messi play for United or Ronaldo or Neymar or all these players, but the reality is they?ve got to want to come to the club. If he wants to come to United then absolutely, yes.? #mufc [BBC]

Mourinho wants five signings this summer which could cost in excess of ?250m. #mufc [MEN]

Manchester United working on bid for Gareth Bale. #MUFC #RMCF #THFC #WAL https://t.co/fIU03uFZAM https://t.co/CMdoi4C0N9

Negotiations are at an advanced stage for Fred, Alex Sandro and Diogo Dalot. #mufc [Duncan Castles]

Jose Mourinho continues to pursue Sergej Milinkovic-Savic. #mufc [MEN]

#mufc are working on a deal to sign Gareth Bale. The fee would exceed ?85m. [@DuncanCastles] #mulive https://t.co/LkEJXjSnD1

#mufc have opened talks with Tottenham for Toby Alderweireld #mufc [men]

Mourinho: ?Managing Portugal? No. No! I am not close at all. I think being the coach of a club is my job. Because I need to play matches every week and train every day. I would say I am even further away from being tired now than I was a few years ago.? #mufc [GQ]

Jose Mourinho has assured Paul Pogba of his place in #mufc's midfield next season and would block any potential transfer back to Juventus #mufc [@FabrizioRomano]

Fred to undergo Man Utd medical
    Fred will undergo a medical on Monday ahead of completing a move to Manchester United
    Source : Sky Sports

Banned

Welcome to Manchester,Fred and Dalot

Craig Norwood just confirmed the transfer some hours ago

Banned

#under18s: 17-year-old Mancunian striker D?Mani Bughail-Mellor has signed his first professional contract at #mufc.

Will be an important player for the U18s next season after 13 out of his 20 appearances this year were off the bench. Scored 5 goals.