View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Man Utd player ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobby Charlton

0 0%
  • George Best

1 8.33%
  • Ryan Giggs

4 33.33%
  • Peter Schmeichel

0 0%
  • David Beckam

2 16.67%
  • Eric Cantona

1 8.33%
  • Roy Keane

1 8.33%
  • Ruud Van Nistelrooy

1 8.33%
  • Wayne Rooney

2 16.67%
  • Any Other

0 0%
Page 325 of 357 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3568

Thread: Manchester United - Fans Corner

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Ithil puthumayonnumilla
    Sanchez neyellaam ithrem salary koduthu eduthavaneyokke.....shoot at sight
    Herrera have very good offers from outside , veruthe ividekkidannu enthinu samayam kalayanam ...he is 29 and have a high chance to be a regular at a top club
    Herrera would hav stayed if we were keen on extending his contract some 18months back! Heard that the club didn't let him know before triggering the one year extension! He felt the club didn't do it the proper way

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Banned

Mason Greenwood?s Premier League debut by numbers:

85% pass accuracy
    7 shots (4 on target)
    3 successful take-ons
    3 chances created
    3 tackles won

Lead Man Utd in shots, shots on target, and tackles. 👏👏👏 https://t.co/OaKoYVSAD0

He is just 17 year old💓😍🔥 a ray of hope for the future!!

https://youtu.be/ziST1Y6RH_E

Banned

Evra: ?The players have to step up. I say to Paul ?do you think it?s normal you?re the best scorer? What about Jesse, Marcus, Romelu?? I was like Paul, go in front of them and say ?really guys?? I?m just telling the truth. Lots of players have been worse.? #mufc [Ig]

Man Utd contact Fulham for Sessegnon
    Manchester United have made initial contact with Fulham over the potential signing of Ryan Sessegnon

Banned

Man Utd contact Fulham for Sessegnon
    Manchester United have made initial contact with Fulham over the potential signing of Ryan Sessegnon

Daniel James, Longstaff, Sessegnon etc linked by sky
    De ligt not ruled out utd(telegraph)
    Sanchez linked to inter n juve(sky)
    Consider selling de gea after unwilling to match wage demands(duncan castles)
    Wilf zaha looking to return to utd(telegraph)
    Barcelona tracking angel gomes who is on final year(men)
    Contacts made with Pepe (duncan castles)
    Intrested in koulibaly,bissakka,sancho(prefers cl), rabiot (BBC)
    Leicester fear utd could make a move for tielemans (sky)
    DoF to be someone who has knowledge of the club(various)
    Inter also looking at darmian,lukaku(cds)

Just some rumours from last 2-3 days...oru panjavumilla window thuranapo thane..avansanam namuk gunamulla velathum nadakuo entho

Last edited by perumal; 05-18-2019 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Daniel James, Longstaff, Sessegnon etc linked by sky
    De ligt not ruled out utd(telegraph)
    Sanchez linked to inter n juve(sky)
    Consider selling de gea after unwilling to match wage demands(duncan castles)
    Wilf zaha looking to return to utd(telegraph)
    Barcelona tracking angel gomes who is on final year(men)
    Contacts made with Pepe (duncan castles)
    Intrested in koulibaly,bissakka,sancho(prefers cl), rabiot (BBC)
    Leicester fear utd could make a move for tielemans (sky)
    DoF to be someone who has knowledge of the club(various)
    Inter also looking at darmian,lukaku(cds)

Just some rumours from last 2-3 days...oru panjavumilla window thuranapo thane..avansanam namuk gunamulla velathum nadakuo entho

Normally big shots (Grade A) aanu rumors undaavaaru ( with no base )...pathivinu vipareedhamaayi ellaam Grade B/C players aanu rumors...may be because of No Champions League football to offer
    Ithokkeyaanelum ethenkilum playare venamenkil over the odds pay cheyyendi varum
    Sanchez nu nallathu paycut eduthu Inter or Juve move aanu...for Man Utd also...can't see a revival for him at OT
    de Gea ...only a year left in his contract , so transfer aayaalum valuthaayi onnum kittilla...puthiya aale kittaan nalla amount chilvaakukayum cheyyum...
    Oblak's release clause is 100m plus
    Solskjaer in all sorts of problems

Manchester United: Was Jose Mourinho right about state of club?

"I keep saying and thinking and feeling but time has spoken," said Mourinho. "The problems are still there."
    Those issues are wide-ranging - "the players, the organisation and the ambition", according to Mourinho.
    A club that finished outside the top two three times in 22 years before Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement in 2013 has managed one top-three finish since
    He was irritated at a perceived lack of transfer activity. Brazilian midfielder Fred (?47m) and young defender Diogo Dalot (?19m) had joined, along with third-choice keeper Lee Grant on a free transfer, but Mourinho demanded more.
    "I want two more players," he said. "I think I will get one. For that one, I gave my club five names."
    The two players would have been a left-sided attacking player, as Mourinho was ready to ditch Anthony Martial, and a central defender. Neither arrived.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48299387
    @moovybuf

Sources: Man United face early start to fix fitness

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has ordered his Manchester United players to report for preseason training as early as July 1 after being dismayed by fitness levels following his arrival as Jose Mourinho's successor, sources have told ESPN FC.

With the bulk of United's squad facing an extended summer break due to only a small number being likely to be involved in the Copa America, Solskjaer has set the early return date in order to ensure they are fit enough to compete for the top four next season.

Sources told ESPN FC that Solskjaer and assistant Mike Phelan were struck by the unsatisfactory fitness of the majority of the players when they were given interim control of the team in December.

The squad were then subjected to a tougher fitness regime that coincided with the upturn in results that saw United win 10 of Solskjaer's first 11 games in charge.

However, concerns that they would suffer a reaction to the increased demands proved well-founded, with United's results nose-diving during the final weeks as the club failed to qualify for the Champions League.

"The players weren't fit enough when Ole arrived," a source told ESPN FC. "They worked really hard to change that in December and January but they hit the wall in the end, and that was probably inevitable."

United failed to win any of their final five league games as they finished five points adrift of fourth-placed Tottenham.

While Solskjaer is determined to overhaul his squad, with at least three new signings and emerging youngsters expected to replace those heading for the exit, he also believes his players must vastly improve their fitness.

United are due to play their first preseason game against Perth Glory in Australia on July 13, but the players will be exposed to a tougher regime when they return at the beginning of that month.

Meanwhile, the club will discover on Saturday whether they must begin their Europa League campaign on July 25 -- and face the prospect of six qualifying games before reaching the group stage -- after finishing sixth in the Premier League.

If Watford defeat Manchester City in the FA Cup final on Saturday, they will have to enter the competition at the second qualifying round stage.

That would play havoc with their preseason plans, with arrangements already in place to play Tottenham in Shanghai in the International Champions Cup on July 25.

Banned

Normally big shots (Grade A) aanu rumors undaavaaru ( with no base )...pathivinu vipareedhamaayi ellaam Grade B/C players aanu rumors...may be because of No Champions League football to offer
    Ithokkeyaanelum ethenkilum playare venamenkil over the odds pay cheyyendi varum
    Sanchez nu nallathu paycut eduthu Inter or Juve move aanu...for Man Utd also...can't see a revival for him at OT
    de Gea ...only a year left in his contract , so transfer aayaalum valuthaayi onnum kittilla...puthiya aale kittaan nalla amount chilvaakukayum cheyyum...
    Oblak's release clause is 100m plus
    Solskjaer in all sorts of problems

I think Ole is not looking for these grade A signings,may be there could one one grade A level signing and the rest could all be hard working grade B/C signings
    I would be pretty happy if the team looks like this after the window

Rashford
    Felipe Anderson (40-60m)
    Ziyech(25m release clause)/odegaard(30-50m)
    Pogba
    Bruno fernandes/tielemans(40-60m)/Rabiot(free)
    Ndidi/Rice(40-60m)
    Shaw/Sessegnon(30m)
    Koulibaly(110m)/De Ligt(90m)/Andersen(50-60m)/Alderweirld (25m)/maguire(60-70m)
    Tuanzebe/Lindelof
    Dalot
    De Gea(cash in on him & could try deano+romero for once)/Dean Henderson

Sell
    Sanchez (20-30m)
    Lukaku may be (60m)
    Mata
    Herrera
    Matic may be(25m)
    Darmian(5m)
    Rojo(10m)
    Jones(20m)
    Valencia
    De Gea may be (60m)

Net spend 150-200m

Last edited by perumal; 05-18-2019 at 10:49 AM.

Banned

Fourmidables
    Champions League + Premier League + Club World Cup + Shield