View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Man Utd player ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobby Charlton

0 0%
  • George Best

1 8.33%
  • Ryan Giggs

4 33.33%
  • Peter Schmeichel

0 0%
  • David Beckam

2 16.67%
  • Eric Cantona

1 8.33%
  • Roy Keane

1 8.33%
  • Ruud Van Nistelrooy

1 8.33%
  • Wayne Rooney

2 16.67%
  • Any Other

0 0%
Page 343 of 357 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3568

Thread: Manchester United - Fans Corner

Itra valiya united fan ayitte nan ithu vare iht kandillalloo
    : +974 66758043 ( Whats app only )

Roy Keane joins Sky Sports

Dan James could be recalled by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer having missed Manchester United's win over Astana on Thursday, but will be tested ahead of Sunday's game after the knock he picked up against Leicester. Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial are both absent.

Already a depleted squad and Injuries are mounting

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Already a depleted squad and Injuries are mounting
    Don't worry Ole's at the wheel.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Ma Utd's Next 5 League Fixtures

Man Utd v Arsenal
    Newcastle v Man Utd
    Man Utd v Liverpool
    Norwich v Man Utd
    Bournemouth v Man Utd

First three
    Norwich game nu Solskjaer avide undaavumennu karuthunnu , will get a picture after the Liverpool game

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Ma Utd's Next 5 League Fixtures

Man Utd v Arsenal
    Newcastle v Man Utd
    Man Utd v Liverpool
    Norwich v Man Utd
    Bournemouth v Man Utd

First three
    Norwich game nu Solskjaer avide undaavumennu karuthunnu , will get a picture after the Liverpool game
    Utd away has always seen lifeless performances from Klopp's Liverpool. Remember last season Milner who played RB/LB had a horror day. Klopp gives far too much respect.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Utd away has always seen lifeless performances from Klopp's Liverpool. Remember last season Milner who played RB/LB had a horror day. Klopp gives far too much respect.

Aa
    fear factor ellaam enne poyi , aarkkum keri meyaam
    Klopp vichaarichaal naanam keduthi vidaam

For Liverpool allelum athonnum prashnamallallo ...in 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Don't worry Ole's at the wheel.
    It all started after Glazer's take over , what ever happens on the field doen;t matter , they just need business...Woodward is doing exactly what they want
    I don't think Man Utd will get back to glory days in near future ....allel Glazer enna cancer pandaaramadanganam

Salford City
    FC

Banned

?There?s no point getting players in that you're not 100 percent sure about. When you get players in, you need the right ones that are going to stay here for a longer period and that's the long-term thinking we have to show.

?I cannot think, 'I need a player because this is my reputation'. No, it's the club.

?There were strikers (available in the summer), but they weren't the ones we wanted. We couldn't get the one we wanted.?

?It was time for Rom to go,? he added. ?He knows that. He didn't want to be here.

?What is the point in having players that don't want to be here?

?We need to score more goals, definitely, and that's what I've said here. We're working on improving relationships, the patterns, the understanding and we've started in one end with the foundation, we've done great defensively, but we're not happy with the return going forward.

?You wouldn't mind scoring a few goals on set-plays and from midfield, of course. I think the forwards are always going to give us goals, so of course, we both expect and hope they're going to come.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk