View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Man Utd player ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobby Charlton

0 0%
  • George Best

1 8.33%
  • Ryan Giggs

4 33.33%
  • Peter Schmeichel

0 0%
  • David Beckam

2 16.67%
  • Eric Cantona

1 8.33%
  • Roy Keane

1 8.33%
  • Ruud Van Nistelrooy

1 8.33%
  • Wayne Rooney

2 16.67%
  • Any Other

0 0%
Page 52 of 357 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United - Fans Corner

Wolves - 0 Man Utd - 3

winning easily.. but @ the end goal difference is crucial.. so get as many as possible against weak & 10 men wolves team

2. Likes K K R liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ParamasivaM View Post
    Wolves - 0 Man Utd - 3

winning easily.. but @ the end goal difference is crucial.. so get as many as possible against weak & 10 men wolves team
    foolishness from Zubar ...on a yellow going for that kind of a tackle..Referee had no option

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    foolishness from Zubar ...on a yellow going for that kind of a tackle..Referee had no option
    Yes.. namukku jaichaal mathi..

0-5..

Goal difference - Man utd > 46 Man city > 49

4 points lead.. city have that game in hand

Quote Originally Posted by ParamasivaM View Post
    0-5..

Goal difference - Man utd > 46 Man city > 49

4 points lead.. city have that game in hand
    aarokkeya score cheythath?

9. Likes Giggs liked this post

Michael Owen extends racing interests | Mail Online

The racing judgment of Manchester United striker Michael Owen will be tested during the summer after he was signed up to join a panel of experts who will provide nominations for a Performance of the Month from horses which take part in Qipco British Champion Series races.
    The panel, which also includes BBC racing correspondent Cornelius Lysaght and C4's Nick Luck, will provide a shortlist which will then be opened up to public vote on the QIPCO British Champions Series | Home website.

Owen could be in a position to nominate his own horse if his 2011 St Leger runner-up Brown Panther puts up an eyecatching effort. The colt is due to return at next month's Chester meeting.
    More immediately, Owen has an interest in the widely-touted Electric Qatar who runs at Doncaster on Friday. He has been disappointing so far when his temperament has overwhelmed the ability he has shown in his home work.
    However, he runs for the first time since being gelded and Kieren Fallon has been booked for the ride.

mampilly

Quote Originally Posted by baazigar89 View Post
    Michael Owen extends racing interests | Mail Online

The racing judgment of Manchester United striker Michael Owen will be tested during the summer after he was signed up to join a panel of experts who will provide nominations for a Performance of the Month from horses which take part in Qipco British Champion Series races.
    The panel, which also includes BBC racing correspondent Cornelius Lysaght and C4's Nick Luck, will provide a shortlist which will then be opened up to public vote on the QIPCO British Champions Series | Home website.

Owen could be in a position to nominate his own horse if his 2011 St Leger runner-up Brown Panther puts up an eyecatching effort. The colt is due to return at next month's Chester meeting.
    More immediately, Owen has an interest in the widely-touted Electric Qatar who runs at Doncaster on Friday. He has been disappointing so far when his temperament has overwhelmed the ability he has shown in his home work.
    However, he runs for the first time since being gelded and Kieren Fallon has been booked for the ride.
    Owen okke eppol kalikkarundo?

Sir Alex Ferguson previews Manchester derby - Official Manchester United Website

Sir Alex Ferguson has pledged that Manchester United will be going for victory in Monday's derby - even though a draw will also be a fabulous result in the context of the title race.
    The manager wants his players to make amends for conceding a 4-2 lead against Everton last weekend and putting the Old Trafford spectators through the mill. With so much experience in his line-up, he's backing the Reds to take a major step towards a 20th title.
    "I suppose when the fixture came out at the beginning of the season, all the roads pointed to this game," said the boss. "It was inevitable, maybe. But we are where we are and it doesn't matter what's happened before, who's dropped points or who hasn't dropped points. It really is all down to this game. It will be a fantastic atmosphere and I hope it lives up to the billing. I don't know how many countries are going to be watching it but it will be considerable. Hopefully it's a very good game.
    "We're smarting from throwing that game away last week. In the context of our history, we almost expected it. We tend to make it hard for ourselves. Our supporters have been subjected to that sort of drama for years and years. God knows what their nerves are like now but, hopefully, we'll make amends on Monday."
    Roberto Mancini's attempts to claim United are firmly in the driving seat and his City side only have a small chance of glory do not wash with the vastly-experienced Reds manager.
    "Roberto wants to take the pressure off his own players," Sir Alex insisted. "That's possible but it doesn't matter. It won't affect our approach our attitude to the game.

"We know the exact situation we're in. We're in a better position than Manchester City. We could come out with two results, whereas they only have one. Although you know my attitude and this club's attitude - we'll be trying to win.
    "I think there's enough experience. Patrice Evra, Rio Ferdinand, even Wayne Rooney has amassed a lot of football in his short time in the game. Michael Carrick as well. There's enough experience in the camp to cope with this situation.
    "I think the previous encounters this season are irrelevant. We've already met three times but the past is the past. It doesn't matter. It's all down to Monday.
    "I don't know if you thrive in this sort of situation. I don't know if I'm looking forward to it, but I'm up for it. I'm prepared for it and I think the players are prepared for it. Hopefully, we'll do okay."