View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Man Utd player ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobby Charlton

0 0%
  • George Best

1 8.33%
  • Ryan Giggs

4 33.33%
  • Peter Schmeichel

0 0%
  • David Beckam

2 16.67%
  • Eric Cantona

1 8.33%
  • Roy Keane

1 8.33%
  • Ruud Van Nistelrooy

1 8.33%
  • Wayne Rooney

2 16.67%
  • Any Other

0 0%
Page 53 of 357 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United - Fans Corner

Quote Originally Posted by mampilly View Post
    Owen okke eppol kalikkarundo?
    injured aanu...

Quote Originally Posted by baazigar89 View Post
    injured aanu...
    Anger eppozha injured allathathu

Former Man Utd players say Red Devils has edge over City

SINGAPORE: Former Manchester United players Denis Irwin and Paul Parker said the Red Devils has the edge over Manchester City in the coming derby clash.

Both players were in Singapore on Thursday as part of the DHL Champ19ns Trophy Tour where the Premier League trophy is on a world tour. Singapore is one of the five South East Asian stops on the tour.

On May 1, Manchester United will travel to the Etihad Stadium for the crucial derby clash against Manchester City in what is billed as a potential Premier League title-decider.

When asked about the Red Devils chances of coming out tops this season, both players said the bitter rivals are threatening Manchester United's 20th title quest.

"You will have a city that would be divided on Monday night," said Irwin, who played for Manchester United as a full-back from 1990 to 2002.

He added: "The atmosphere and the build-up to this game will be fantastic. United has been in this position many times before, and it is new for City so it would be really good."

Parker, who played for United in the early nineties, believes his former club can deliver a good performance.

"United has been there (Etihad Stadium) already and they won, even though it was an FA Cup game. They went there, dominated for long periods, kept possession and City couldn't get the ball off them. It was only in the end when a mistake happened that City got themselves back in the game. United have dominated Manchester City more than any other sides at the Etihad Stadium," said Parker.

MANU rocks!!!!!

A
    child is like a butterfly in the wind. Some can fly higher than others.
    But each one flies the best it can. Why compare one against the other? Each one is unique, special and beautiful.

Keane: Title loss good for United

Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane believes it would be a blessing in disguise if the Red Devils lost the Premier League to rivals Manchester City.

The champions lost ground in the title race as a 1-0 defeat at the Etihad Stadium on Monday saw City move top of the Premier League on goal difference.

Keane, who has expressed his concern that his former side are no longer winning the big games, believes failure to defend their league title could prompt a summer spending spree at Old Trafford.

"Maybe if they lose the league it won't be a bad thing," Keane said. "They may say, 'listen, we may have to reinvest again'. They said that last year when they lost to Barcelona and they went out and spent £50 million on [David] De Gea, [Phil] Jones and [Ashley] Young and these are all good players.

"But sometimes you need that big hitter to come in. I have only seen United live four or five times this year - City the other night, in Basel and in Benfica and I have not seen them win yet. They lost at Liverpool in the FA Cup as well.

"You always remember the great sign of United that I played for and watched was that they won a lot of big games. They just seem to be on the losing side of these tight games at the moment. The other night [against City], you were waiting for them to have a late onslaught. It never came."

Keane, who angered Ferguson with his criticism of United in the wake of their Champions League exit to Basel, admits he is unlikely to reconcile his differences with his former manager. "I wouldn't have thought so, no," he said. "He's a busy man and I'm fairly busy."

Keane has refused to back down over his comments regarding the likes of Jones, Chris Smalling and Young.

"To be honest, I don't think it was criticism, Keane said. "I just thought the young players needed to buck up their ideas. The boy Jones was speaking before the game saying 'I've nothing to prove', but my attitude was, every time you walk out on a football pitch, you've something to prove."

The Manchester United manager looks set to sign Japan midfielder Shinji Kagawa from German champions Borussia Dortmund this summer.

After losing out to City for Samir Nasri last year, Ferguson is likely to face a similar fight for Lille’s Belgian midfielder Eden Hazard.

I am with Keane.. have been saying this all along...

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    I am with Keane.. have been saying this all along...
    Roy keane padne oru choodan aanu.... outspoken... ippol ethenkilum clubine manage cheyunundo ....

Quote Originally Posted by bens View Post
    Roy keane padne oru choodan aanu.... outspoken... ippol ethenkilum clubine manage cheyunundo ....
    ippol paniyilla...dialogue adikkunna pole easy alla teamsine manage cheyyuka ennathu..athu manassilaayittundu

Default 2012-13 Home Kit

11. Likes Hari Jith, moovybuf liked this post