View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Man Utd player ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobby Charlton

0 0%
  • George Best

1 8.33%
  • Ryan Giggs

4 33.33%
  • Peter Schmeichel

0 0%
  • David Beckam

2 16.67%
  • Eric Cantona

1 8.33%
  • Roy Keane

1 8.33%
  • Ruud Van Nistelrooy

1 8.33%
  • Wayne Rooney

2 16.67%
  • Any Other

0 0%
Page 313 of 313 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313
Results 3,121 to 3,125 of 3125

Thread: Manchester United - Fans Corner

Banned

Banned

Massive season begins in under 10 days comondra UTD

Ithavana valla pratheekshayum undo machane.... Transfer window is disastrous so far... Need an LB and RW badly. Jose 3rd season symptoms kanichu thudangi...Balmung players and board...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Isco View Post
    Ithavana valla pratheekshayum undo machane.... Transfer window is disastrous so far... Need an LB and RW badly. Jose 3rd season symptoms kanichu thudangi...Balmung players and board...

pratheekshayoke ela seasonum pole thane!! title winners onum ayilenkilum last seasonekalum improvement kanumenu anu viswasam!!
    Mourinho's issues stems from the fact that board has been showing signs of lack of ambition..they seem to be settled with just a top four finish....which kinda explains why there is under investment at united in transfer market.. a big club ought to behave like a big club....mou might be feeling like , ok the board isnt being ambitious , so why should I...
    which kinda explains his frustrations...board understands this and will hopefully deliver atleast one signing!

he needs two signings (CB n RW) and it looks like one is almost done and jose said that he expects only one sadly...
    really wish Ed woodward completes both CB & RW signings.. RW is really really crucial!! even if that means martial is sold, i'd be happy if we can get a RW!!
    I expected we would be splashing cash in excess of 150m up to 200m on quality players(RW, CM, LB, CB, RB) ...but in reality we hav signed only player - Fred,CM (dalot is 19 and i doubt he is signed with an intention to be a starter this season... lee grant is 3rd choice GK )

still there are lots of positives to take too
    Andreas Pereira and Sanchez was too good on tour!! We will see the benefits of a fresh sanchez who has had a full pre season for the first time in over 5 years I think... the atmosphere inside dressing room is very lively unlike what is reported by media...

I have a strong feeling that the mood that is portrayed outside is totally opposite to the mood inside (jose's & board creating a smoke screen against the reality )

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    pratheekshayoke ela seasonum pole thane!! title winners onum ayilenkilum last seasonekalum improvement kanumenu anu viswasam!!
    Mourinho's issues stems from the fact that board has been showing signs of lack of ambition..they seem to be settled with just a top four finish....which kinda explains why there is under investment at united in transfer market.. a big club ought to behave like a big club....mou might be feeling like , ok the board isnt being ambitious , so why should I...
    which kinda explains his frustrations...board understands this and will hopefully deliver atleast one signing!

he needs two signings (CB n RW) and it looks like one is almost done and jose said that he expects only one sadly...
    really wish Ed woodward completes both CB & RW signings.. RW is really really crucial!! even if that means martial is sold, i'd be happy if we can get a RW!!
    I expected we would be splashing cash in excess of 150m up to 200m on quality players(RW, CM, LB, CB, RB) ...but in reality we hav signed only player - Fred,CM (dalot is 19 and i doubt he is signed with an intention to be a starter this season... lee grant is 3rd choice GK )

still there are lots of positives to take too
    Andreas Pereira and Sanchez was too good on tour!! We will see the benefits of a fresh sanchez who has had a full pre season for the first time in over 5 years I think... the atmosphere inside dressing room is very lively unlike what is reported by media...

I have a strong feeling that the mood that is portrayed outside is totally opposite to the mood inside (jose's & board creating a smoke screen against the reality )
    Yeah. Sanchez and Pereira were too good in preseason. Hope Fred also will adapt quickly to EPL. But our main players who played in wc won't be playing first few matches, injury to Matic, Pogba transfer rumours, Martials attitude and lack of transfer...ellamm kondum frustrated aayipoyi..ithavana Liverpool had a great windows... Kaathirunnu kaanam.. our cb s are not excellent but still good. I think we need an lb and rw more than a CB. Shaw and young are not good enough. At least Mou should try Sanchez at rw and Martial at lw.