View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Man Utd player ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobby Charlton

0 0%
  • George Best

1 8.33%
  • Ryan Giggs

4 33.33%
  • Peter Schmeichel

0 0%
  • David Beckam

2 16.67%
  • Eric Cantona

1 8.33%
  • Roy Keane

1 8.33%
  • Ruud Van Nistelrooy

1 8.33%
  • Wayne Rooney

2 16.67%
  • Any Other

0 0%
Page 352 of 357 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 3568

Thread: Manchester United - Fans Corner

btw what a season rashford is having. 200th appearance with a brace. top class finish (as usual) by mason though. His finishing ability is next to RVP in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs;8

we should bring him in at least to challenge DDG.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    Poch onnum varoola. we will give Ole time. anyway bruno fernandez is coming mostly. that guy can solve our creativity problem i believe.
    The level which our rival is playing is scary , adutha kaalathonnum anghottu adukkenda
    Next league game is against them on Sunday , with this depleted squad ...if we get a hammering Ole will be in trouble

'GLAZERS' DOG' Solskjaer branded a ?puppet? for defending Glazers from Man Utd fans ? despite leading supporters against them in 2005

MANCHESTER UNITED boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been slammed by fans for defending the club's owners the Glazer family.

Once again at Old Trafford on Saturday for the 4-0 thrashing of Norwich chants of "Glazers out" rang out around the stadium.

The fans believe the owners are to blame for a spectacular fall from grace since the glory days of Sir Alex Ferguson.

Speaking after the game Solskjaer admitted to hearing the protests, but insisted that everybody needs to "stick together".

The 46-year-old said: "I noticed [the chants]. As a club we've got to stick together, we've got to be united, we are a family.

"I can only say from when I've been here I've been backed by the owners, I've been backed by Ed and they're supporting me.

'They (the fans) have just got to believe me when I say I feel we are doing loads of good things behind the scenes, we are going in the right direction.

"See the group today, the attitude, the work-rate, that's the core of the group that's gonna go forward.

"We are in all competitions. We are still in the Carabao Cup, FA Cup, we're fifth in the league, still challenging, we've improved the position from last season. We've got Europa League."

What if we end their unbeaten run @ anfield next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    The level which our rival is playing is scary , adutha kaalathonnum anghottu adukkenda
    Next league game is against them on Sunday , with this depleted squad ...if we get a hammering Ole will be in trouble

They are more into business. Other are into football. atha difference. We wont be getting near to any of our rivals soon.

'GLAZERS' DOG' Solskjaer branded a ?puppet? for defending Glazers from Man Utd fans ? despite leading supporters against them in 2005

MANCHESTER UNITED boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been slammed by fans for defending the club's owners the Glazer family.

Once again at Old Trafford on Saturday for the 4-0 thrashing of Norwich chants of "Glazers out" rang out around the stadium.

The fans believe the owners are to blame for a spectacular fall from grace since the glory days of Sir Alex Ferguson.

Speaking after the game Solskjaer admitted to hearing the protests, but insisted that everybody needs to "stick together".

The 46-year-old said: "I noticed [the chants]. As a club we've got to stick together, we've got to be united, we are a family.

"I can only say from when I've been here I've been backed by the owners, I've been backed by Ed and they're supporting me.

'They (the fans) have just got to believe me when I say I feel we are doing loads of good things behind the scenes, we are going in the right direction.

"See the group today, the attitude, the work-rate, that's the core of the group that's gonna go forward.

"We are in all competitions. We are still in the Carabao Cup, FA Cup, we're fifth in the league, still challenging, we've improved the position from last season. We've got Europa League."

7. Likes Giggs liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    exactly. the only player with proper man united attitude.

Another one in the making , Brandon Williams

Avan onnu valarnnotte. so far so good. I remember wen we got luke, he was superb ennit ipo enthayi..

Another one in the making , Brandon Williams

An extreme low

Ed Woodward's Cheshire home has been attacked by a mob of Manchester United fans.

A video emerged on social media on Tuesday evening of a group of hooded figures appearing to throw red flares over the gate of the United executive vice-chairman's house.
    The video featured the caption "Ed Woodward's gonna die".

United's hierarchy have come under increasing pressure following their disappointing season, with the club accumulating their worst points tally in the top-flight after 24 games in over 30 years.

United supporters are also planning a walkout during Saturday evening's home game with Wolves