View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Man Utd player ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobby Charlton

0 0%
  • George Best

1 8.33%
  • Ryan Giggs

4 33.33%
  • Peter Schmeichel

0 0%
  • David Beckam

2 16.67%
  • Eric Cantona

1 8.33%
  • Roy Keane

1 8.33%
  • Ruud Van Nistelrooy

1 8.33%
  • Wayne Rooney

2 16.67%
  • Any Other

0 0%
Page 283 of 357 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3568

Thread: Manchester United - Fans Corner

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Isco View Post
    Man United U18 have scored 64 goals in 21 games. An avg of 3 goals per game.. Incredible ....
    Sherikum kidu payyanmara u18s il...greenwood oke 15/16 vayas entho ayatullu...goal adich kootuva..burkart ...also..

Pine dylan Levitt enn paranja oru CM...one of the best passers i have seen in academy... quick passing anu chekkan...pinne utd academy le ipozhathe thaaram chong promoted to u23...gomes onnu bulk up aya nanayene new signings puigmal also impressive...laird top draw as a RB..just 16..another one to watch out for....traore injured anenu thonunu most of the games..pinnem kure nalla talents und

U23s anu shokam ipo .. relegate akumenu thonunu...inale pakshe avanmar nannayi kalicharnu .vs city...1-1 draw...gribbin ,pime oru CB..ro shaun williams anenu thonunu, & chongy shining!! Jayikendatharnu..randu silly misses..

@perumal
    It looks like Martial's time is up at Man Utd ...he has been 'very' poor against West Brom

3. Likes perumal liked this post

Jose Mourinho says he will drop players from the team that played against West Brom for their FA Cup semi-final against Tottenham.
    United handed the Premier League title to rivals City with defeat to West Brom, and Mourinho revealed after the game that other players will be given a chance to prove themselves against Bournemouth on Wednesday.
    Mourinho refused to call it a rotation system and insists those who perform well against the Cherries could earn a spot in his side at Wembley on Saturday.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    @perumal
    It looks like Martial's time is up at Man Utd ...he has been 'very' poor against West Brom
    jose is looking for a left footed right winger to add more balance to the team!!

From current front six of
    FW: Lukaku
    LW: Sanchez - Rashford - Martial
    RW: Mata - Lingard

it could be something like
    Lukaku - Lingard
    Sanchez - Rashford
    Dybala/Malcom/Lemar/Thauvin/Greizmann/Bale/Asensio/Oyarzabal/Bailey/etc - Mata - Chong

which would make the team more balanced and the players can be happy and those rumours after every manutd game of Rash unhappy, martial unhappym, sanchez unhappy can have some rest

would be better than trying to play all of sanchez/rashford/martial in LW and keep them happy, which is imposible

only concern is martial is a potential 20-40 goals/assist per season player...the one we are getting as a replacement for him should be able to give us similar return!! and martial should be sold only for a hefty fee or some acceptable swap deals! and the one who is coming in for him should be young too..18-26 would be fine!!
    Last edited by perumal; 04-23-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Banned

wembley

Last edited by perumal; 04-23-2018 at 06:41 PM.

7. Likes Giggs liked this post
    Banned

Dinosaur tactics

Mancity P2 W1 L1
    Liverpool P2 W1 D1
    Tottenham P3 W2 L1
    Chelsea P2 W1 L1 FA Cup ???
    Arsenal P1 W1 Home Game ??

Banned

Sanchez: “It was a great pass from Paul Pogba, and when the ball was in the air I wanted to hit it to the near post but then I saw the goalkeeper go the other way so I changed to the far post to catch him off balance.”

Last edited by perumal; 04-23-2018 at 06:45 PM.

10. Likes Giggs liked this post
    Banned

4 incredible comebacks by Manchester United this season:
    Crystal Palace 2-3 Manchester United
    Manchester United 2-1 Chelsea
    Manchester City 2-3 Manchester United
    Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Manchester United

Banned

29 - @ManUtd have reached their 29th major domestic cup final (20 #FACup, 9 League Cup), more than any other side in English football.

Man Utd will play in their 20th FA Cup Final, the joint most in the competition along with Arsenal. They will have a chance to match The Gunners' record 13 wins

Banned

"He is the coach, he makes the decisions," Pogba, 25, told French TV channel Canal+. "Me, I am a player. I accept it and I have to respond on the pitch."

"Mourinho has made me captain. He gave me the keys, the responsibilities at a great club like Manchester United.
    "For the time being, I am at Manchester United and I am only thinking about the present. We are in the FA Cup final; I have a World Cup to come.
    "Transfers, all that sort of thing, are not on my mind."