View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Man Utd player ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobby Charlton

0 0%
  • George Best

1 8.33%
  • Ryan Giggs

4 33.33%
  • Peter Schmeichel

0 0%
  • David Beckam

2 16.67%
  • Eric Cantona

1 8.33%
  • Roy Keane

1 8.33%
  • Ruud Van Nistelrooy

1 8.33%
  • Wayne Rooney

2 16.67%
  • Any Other

0 0%
Page 330 of 357 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3568

Thread: Manchester United - Fans Corner

United reject Bale talks with Madrid

Manchester United have rejected the chance to talk to Real Madrid about the possibility of signing Gareth Bale, sources have told ESPN FC.

The Wales international is surplus to requirements at the Bernabeu following Zinedine Zidane's return as boss.
    United, along with a host of other top European clubs, have been sounded out as a possible destination but Real Madrid have been informed that manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has other targets in mind.

De Ligt's advisors have told him to go to a team such as Manchester United where he is guaranteed starts, before moving to Barcelona later in his career
    https://www.sport-english.com/en/new...e-cost-7498734

UNITED'S PREMIER LEAGUE FIXTURES 2019/20

Sun Aug 11 Chelsea H
    Sat Aug 17 Wolverhampton Wanderers A
    Sat Aug 24 Crystal Palace H
    Sat Aug 31 Southampton A

Sat Sep 14 Leicester City H
    Sat Sep 21 West Ham United A
    Sat Sep 28 Arsenal H

Sat Oct 5 Newcastle United A
    Sat Oct 19 Liverpool H
    Sat Oct 26 Norwich City A
    Sat Nov 2 Bournemouth A
    Sat Nov 9 Brighton and Hove Albion H
    Sat Nov 23 Sheffield United A
    Sat Nov 30 Aston Villa H

Tue Dec 3 Tottenham Hotspur H

Sat Dec 7 Manchester City A
    Sat Dec 14 Everton H
    Sat Dec 21 Watford A
    Thu Dec 26 Newcastle United H
    Sat Dec 28 Burnley A

Wed Jan 1 Arsenal A
    Sat Jan 11 Norwich City H
    Sat Jan 18 Liverpool A
    Tue Jan 21 Burnley H
    Sat Feb 1 Wolverhampton Wanderers H
    Sat Feb 8 Chelsea A (Matches to be played 8 or 15 February)
    Sat Feb 22 Watford H
    Sat Feb 29 Everton A

Sat Mar 7 Manchester City H

Sat Mar 14 Tottenham Hotspur A
    Sat Mar 21 Sheffield United H

Sat Apr 4 Brighton and Hove Albion A
    Sat Apr 11 Bournemouth H
    Sat Apr 18 Aston Villa A
    Sat Apr 25 Southampton H

Sat May 2 Crystal Palace A
    Sat May 9 West Ham United H
    Sun May 17 Leicester City A

Manchester United forward Romelu Lukaku agrees personal terms with Inter Milan

After only two years at Manchester United, it seems Romelu Lukaku is edging closer to the exit door at Old Trafford.

The Belgian forward could only net 12 goals in the Premier League last season but remained very much part of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's plans.

However, it seems that Lukaku has opted for a move to Inter Milan this summer meaning he will be playing his football outside of England for the first time since 2011.

In fact, the striker has even agreed terms with the Italian side, according to Gazzette dello Sport.

The deal could see him earn ?6.6 million in bonuses until 2024.

However, a fee is yet to be agreed between the two parties with United still hopeful of recouping the majority of the ?75 million they paid for him in 2017.

After reportedly putting an ?80 million price tag on him at the end of last month, they may have to settle for nearer ?60 million instead.

Lukaku is yet to play his club football on Italian turf and has expressed his desire to grace Serie A, saying via Mediaset: "I was always a big fan of the Italian League.

"I have two Leagues, which I've always dreamed about - the English League and Serie A.

"Serie A is my [other] favourite League - I love Italy. With the transfer of [Cristiano] Ronaldo, I think the Italian League is now coming back."

Lukaku has also expressed his admiration for new Inter boss Antonio Conte, adding: "Antonio Conte going to Inter is really good because he is, [for] me, the best manager in the world.

"He [Conte] knows what I think about him. I'm not somebody who likes to talk about my personal relationships with managers but, you know, I'm a player of Manchester United and I have to respect my club."

https://www.givemesport.com/1482665-...th-inter-milan
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Banned

Juan Mata signed a three-year contract on Monday afternoon which will keep him at United until 2022. #mufc [Sport, @Sport_Witness]

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Juan Mata signed a three-year contract on Monday afternoon which will keep him at United until 2022. #mufc [Sport, @Sport_Witness]

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
    Good news
    He is already 31 , three more years

REDS YOUNGSTER HENDERSON SHINES AS ENGLAND LOSE

Manchester United youngster Dean Henderson made a brilliant penalty save, but could not prevent England from losing 2-1 to France in the European Under-21 Championship on Tuesday night.

The talented goalkeeper and proud Academy graduate produced a fine display for Aidy Boothroyd’s side in Cesena, and impressed supporters when he pulled off an incredible first-half penalty save to deny Lyon striker Moussa Dembele.

The spot-kick was awarded in the 25th minute after Jake Clarke-Salter was adjudged to have handled the ball in the area. Dembele is regarded as one of the most clinical finishers in the tournament, but Henderson’s agile reactions saw him get a huge hand to the ball and palm it to safety.

de Gea poyaal puthiya GK onnum venda ...ivan mathi

ALEXIS IMPRESSES IN COPA AMERICA WIN OVER JAPAN
    Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez scored and registered an assist as Chile earned a comfortable 4-0 win over Japan in the Copa America at Morumbi Stadium in Sao Paulo, Brazil.