View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Man Utd player ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobby Charlton

0 0%
  • George Best

1 8.33%
  • Ryan Giggs

4 33.33%
  • Peter Schmeichel

0 0%
  • David Beckam

2 16.67%
  • Eric Cantona

1 8.33%
  • Roy Keane

1 8.33%
  • Ruud Van Nistelrooy

1 8.33%
  • Wayne Rooney

2 16.67%
  • Any Other

0 0%
Page 313 of 357 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3568

Thread: Manchester United - Fans Corner

Banned

Banned

Massive season begins in under 10 days comondra UTD

Ithavana valla pratheekshayum undo machane.... Transfer window is disastrous so far... Need an LB and RW badly. Jose 3rd season symptoms kanichu thudangi...Balmung players and board...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Isco View Post
    Ithavana valla pratheekshayum undo machane.... Transfer window is disastrous so far... Need an LB and RW badly. Jose 3rd season symptoms kanichu thudangi...Balmung players and board...

pratheekshayoke ela seasonum pole thane!! title winners onum ayilenkilum last seasonekalum improvement kanumenu anu viswasam!!
    Mourinho's issues stems from the fact that board has been showing signs of lack of ambition..they seem to be settled with just a top four finish....which kinda explains why there is under investment at united in transfer market.. a big club ought to behave like a big club....mou might be feeling like , ok the board isnt being ambitious , so why should I...
    which kinda explains his frustrations...board understands this and will hopefully deliver atleast one signing!

he needs two signings (CB n RW) and it looks like one is almost done and jose said that he expects only one sadly...
    really wish Ed woodward completes both CB & RW signings.. RW is really really crucial!! even if that means martial is sold, i'd be happy if we can get a RW!!
    I expected we would be splashing cash in excess of 150m up to 200m on quality players(RW, CM, LB, CB, RB) ...but in reality we hav signed only player - Fred,CM (dalot is 19 and i doubt he is signed with an intention to be a starter this season... lee grant is 3rd choice GK )

still there are lots of positives to take too
    Andreas Pereira and Sanchez was too good on tour!! We will see the benefits of a fresh sanchez who has had a full pre season for the first time in over 5 years I think... the atmosphere inside dressing room is very lively unlike what is reported by media...

I have a strong feeling that the mood that is portrayed outside is totally opposite to the mood inside (jose's & board creating a smoke screen against the reality )

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    pratheekshayoke ela seasonum pole thane!! title winners onum ayilenkilum last seasonekalum improvement kanumenu anu viswasam!!
    Mourinho's issues stems from the fact that board has been showing signs of lack of ambition..they seem to be settled with just a top four finish....which kinda explains why there is under investment at united in transfer market.. a big club ought to behave like a big club....mou might be feeling like , ok the board isnt being ambitious , so why should I...
    which kinda explains his frustrations...board understands this and will hopefully deliver atleast one signing!

he needs two signings (CB n RW) and it looks like one is almost done and jose said that he expects only one sadly...
    really wish Ed woodward completes both CB & RW signings.. RW is really really crucial!! even if that means martial is sold, i'd be happy if we can get a RW!!
    I expected we would be splashing cash in excess of 150m up to 200m on quality players(RW, CM, LB, CB, RB) ...but in reality we hav signed only player - Fred,CM (dalot is 19 and i doubt he is signed with an intention to be a starter this season... lee grant is 3rd choice GK )

still there are lots of positives to take too
    Andreas Pereira and Sanchez was too good on tour!! We will see the benefits of a fresh sanchez who has had a full pre season for the first time in over 5 years I think... the atmosphere inside dressing room is very lively unlike what is reported by media...

I have a strong feeling that the mood that is portrayed outside is totally opposite to the mood inside (jose's & board creating a smoke screen against the reality )
    Yeah. Sanchez and Pereira were too good in preseason. Hope Fred also will adapt quickly to EPL. But our main players who played in wc won't be playing first few matches, injury to Matic, Pogba transfer rumours, Martials attitude and lack of transfer...ellamm kondum frustrated aayipoyi..ithavana Liverpool had a great windows... Kaathirunnu kaanam.. our cb s are not excellent but still good. I think we need an lb and rw more than a CB. Shaw and young are not good enough. At least Mou should try Sanchez at rw and Martial at lw.

Jose mourhino sacked by Manchester united,what ever happens from now on its a mighty relief his football was boring me to death...

Man Utd: Roy Keane says players 'got away with murder'

Manchester United players "got away with murder" and behaved "shamefully" towards sacked manager Jose Mourinho, says ex-Red Devils captain Roy Keane.
    Keane said it was indicative of the behaviour of modern players, whom he says are "very weak human beings".
    Mourinho was sacked on Tuesday, with former striker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer appointed caretaker manager until the end of the season.

"You would fall out with these players," Keane told BBC Radio 5 live.
    "Players who turn up overweight, do not train properly and are not producing... for some to down tools, shame on some of those players.

"I am not Mourinho's biggest fan, but I can't tolerate footballers who hide behind agents, their pals in the media - it is a bit of a joke."

Mourinho was sacked after two and a half years in charge, with United 19 points behind Premier League leaders Liverpool.

He was reported to have repeatedly fallen out with players, including record ?89m signing Paul Pogba.

Former Republic of Ireland midfielder Keane, speaking to Adrian Chiles, added: "The players got away with murder. They hide behind the manager. They have thrown him under the bus."

Modern players 'hide behind girlfriend's dog'

Keane spent 13 seasons at Old Trafford, winning seven Premier League titles, four FA Cups and the Champions League.
    The 47-year-old said: "I was a bit old-school. But I would call it not old-school, but good-school.
    "Whatever has gone on at the club, when you go on the pitch - particularly at a big club like United - you go out and give your all, no excuses.
    "This idea that these players are upset... it is not just United, but the modern player. They are not just weak players, but are very weak human beings. You cannot say a word to them.
    "Players are quick to hide behind social media, their cars and their girlfriend's dog, the whole lot
    "I was very lucky with the dressing room I was in. There were good men, good leaders and characters, but that is in shortage in the game now.
    "It would not have happened in our dressing room. We would not have tolerated lads not putting a shift in."
    'Ole bringing back feel-good factor'
    Solskjaer has been appointed until the end of the season, with Mike Phelan - who worked under legendary manager Sir Alex Ferguson - alongside him.
    Sixth-placed United play Cardiff on Saturday (17:30 GMT), before games against Huddersfield, Bournemouth and Newcastle.
    Keane thinks Solskjaer is a "good fit".
    "The beauty for Ole is it is a case of getting these lads back on side and that includes Pogba and whatever has gone on in the past you have to move on," he said.
    "Ole will get that feel-good factor back, Mike Phelan back in is a good move, Ole will be popular around the club and I think getting the players back on side will be the easiest part of the job.
    "They wanted a change and that is easy for Ole, you'd expect him to win the next few games, try and close the gap on the top teams, go on an FA Cup run and try and beat Paris St-Germain [in the Champions League].
    "It is a big challenge ahead, but in the short term I expect the players to react and win the next few matches they should be winning."
    Keane added: "The feel-good factor will come back, but the problems are still there when they play the bigger games in the next few months. It is hard to cut the gap on Liverpool and City.
    "But Ole will want to get the first game out of the way, a victory under his belt and no doubt a lot will be happy to see him back at the club, as he is such a decent guy."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46648484

Banned

back after a while

not much updates here

Banned

Paul Pogba scored his 11th goal of the season tonight - best goalscoring season of his career:

2018-19 Man Utd - 11 goals 🥇
    2014-15 & 2015-16 Juventus - 10 goals 🥈

6 goals & 4 assists in PL since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's 1st game on Dec 22 - most of any player 🔥🔥

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Banned

Paul Pogba: Goal Involvements per 90

An upwards trajectory for Juventus until he joined Manchester United. However, he had his best season in 2017-18 until 2018-19 under Solskj?r wherein he has taken it to another level. https://t.co/j6L6aubzKr

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk