View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Man Utd player ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobby Charlton

0 0%
  • George Best

1 8.33%
  • Ryan Giggs

4 33.33%
  • Peter Schmeichel

0 0%
  • David Beckam

2 16.67%
  • Eric Cantona

1 8.33%
  • Roy Keane

1 8.33%
  • Ruud Van Nistelrooy

1 8.33%
  • Wayne Rooney

2 16.67%
  • Any Other

0 0%
Page 237 of 357 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 3568

Thread: Manchester United - Fans Corner

Banned

Mourinho said: “Bailly goes to surgery – the decision is made. I don’t say [he’s out] for the rest of the season but it’s for the next two or three months.
    “But now we have [Phil] Jones back and we have [Chris] Smalling, even [Daley] Blind, so it’s a position we have good cover in but of course we’ll miss the player.”

Marcos Rojo (head) and Marouane Fellaini (knee) will be absent again.
    Paul Pogba serves the final game of his suspension but Luke Shaw could be in line to retain his place at left-back after impressing against Bournemouth, on his first league start since April.
    Sunday's fixture is the first of three games in seven days for United in a packed festive schedule and Mourinho was asked how he would manage his resources.
    “A bit of recovering, a bit of rotation,” he said. “I’ll change a few players from match to match because I think it is almost impossible for players to play all these matches in December and the beginning of January.”

Banned

Matic has been highly impressed by the way McTominay in particular has taken to life in United's first-team engine room and the experienced campaigner discussed the importance of not putting further pressure on the Reds' young starlets.

"I think the young players just need freedom [to play], you don’t need to put extra pressure on them because they feel the pressure when they’re on the pitch playing for Manchester United, they have enough pressure, so you have to try to release them a little bit and then they can show all their quality," he explained in an interview with MUTV.

"The manager is there to explain to someone like Scott what he needs to do and I’m really happy for him because he’s a good guy and I’m sure in the future he will get more chances to play and show his qualities."

He went on: "The most important thing for a young player is that they’re focused on their job and that they’re not focused on things outside of football. He has exactly what he needs to become a big player. He’s working a lot every day and is looking to the older players to take things from them and to learn and I’m sure that he will be an England star and a Manchester United star because I think he is born for this job."

Asked about the best piece of advice he was given as a youngster that he still follows to this day, Matic revealed: "When I was young I just tried to, let’s say, copy the older players… how they work and how they were as professionals.

"We are all different, you cannot try to do what the other players do because one player has one quality and you might have another, but I always tried to look at everything about how they worked, how they were professional and all these things."

Youngsters nu flourish cheyyaan kurachoode nallathu Pochettino aayirunnu
    Mourinho...senior players injured aayaal maathrame chance kodukkoo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Youngsters nu flourish cheyyaan kurachoode nallathu Pochettino aayirunnu
    Mourinho...senior players injured aayaal maathrame chance kodukkoo
    angana onumila....

this season so far

academy players
    rashford 1013mins
    lingard 540mins
    mctominay 90mins

not considering Pogba anyway!

Kane 1396mins
    winks 676 mins
    walker pieters 98mins

in addition to these he has won lots! and at united so far he has given chances aplenty to academy lads..I dont think any youngster would be upset at the way he has treated them

only exception could be andreas pereira..but as I said earlier , I would only blame him!! Mou asked him to stay but he left for valencia!

last season
    rashford(19) 1703
    lingard(23) 1369
    tuanzebe(19) 305
    mctominay(20) 96
    fosu mensah(1 96
    mitchell(19) 90
    joel pereira(20) 90
    harrop(21) 90
    gomes(16) 2

3841 minutes

kane 2536
    winks 480
    onomah 18
    lesniak 4
    carrol 1

3039 mins

u25 academy players in fergies last season (there are others like giggs, scholes etc anyway who has been long servents)
    rafael(23) 2317
    cleverley(24) 1456
    welbeck(23) 1288

5061mins
    Last edited by perumal; 12-16-2017 at 01:32 AM.

Banned

Pinne obviously considering the size of the club and the challenge at hand , we might go for finished products in all positions!!

Tottenham has that room to experiment!(coz of the size of the club and the stability it has in recent years)

Manutd at this time does not have that stability to experiment! Inspite of all those challenges its good to see us turning to academy lad when the need comes

Lingard gets picked over mata and mkhi frequently , mctominay got picked over Herrera in last game!!

6. Likes Giggs liked this post
    Banned

"This whole Lukaku thing is horse sh*t!"
    @StatmanDave has his say on our #WBA vs #MUFC Preview 🔥

https://twitter.com/FullTimeDEVILS/s...317764097?s=17

Banned

Lukaku Ibrahimovic
    Martial Rashford
    Lingard Mkhitaryan (weak spot) (CAM)(could see if Pereira fits in)
    Mata Young (another weak spot) (RW)
    Pogba Mctominay (may need squad players here someone who can be creative as well as good at breaking play)(CM)(would be glad to see fellaini leave)
    Matic Herrera (Carrick in his last season)
    Shaw Blind (may need a fullback if shaw is leaving which doesn't look likely now)
    Jones Rojo Bailly(injured till april)
    Smalling lindelof tuanzebe
    Valencia darmian (would need a young right back , Valencia is ageing and darmian might leave?, could recall fosu mensah)
    De gea romero Pereira

Others like wilson gets a chance too hopefully!!

Top priority
    RW,CAM
    Others
    CM,LB,RB

Banned

Some compliment.. hopefully he lives upto these praises!
    Franz Backenbauer: "I do not believe that many of today's ball playing centre halves would've excelled in the golden era of football but for me [Victor] Lindelof of Manchester United is one of the best I've seen in years

Banned

Lukaku has now scored or assisted 14 goals in the Premier League this season. Only Salah has been involved in more (16).

United fans chanting: "Park the bus, park the bus Man Utd.

16 - Marcus Rashford has had a hand in 16 goals in 27 games in all competitions for @manutd this season (9 goals, 7 assists); one more than he did in 53 games last term (11 goals, 4 assists). Rising.

That's 39 Premier League goals for the season from #mufc. They got 54 overall last season.
    [

@jesseLingard has now scored 4 PL goals this season, all in last 5 apps. Had scored only 1 goal in his previous 47 PL apps.

Banned

Points after 18 @premierLeague games:

Chelsea's record season: 43
    Arsenal's Invincibles: 42
    United this season: 41

We?re not doing as badly as people will lead you to believe. Progress is being made. #