View Poll Results: Who will be next permanent Chelsea manager?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jose Mourinho

4 23.53%
  • Rafael Benitez

0 0%
  • Pep Guardiola

0 0%
  • Fabio Capello

1 5.88%
  • Joachim Law

0 0%
  • Roberto Di Matteo

8 47.06%
  • Any other [Please specify in thread]

4 23.53%
Page 153 of 158 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1579

Thread: 💙💙💙 CheLseA FC 💙💙💙 Blue Lions 💙💙💙

To my Chelsea friends and family,

You now know that I will be joining Real Madrid. It?s no secret that it was my dream to play for them since I was a young boy just scoring my first goal. I have tried my very best not to distract myself or the team through this difficult period of speculation and media attention, especially the last 6 months.

Now the Clubs have reached an agreement I hope you understand I had to pursue my next chapter, just as each and every one of you should when you have the chance to pursue your dreams. Leaving Chelsea is the biggest and toughest decision in my career to date. Now it?s in the open I would like to put on record one thing was always clear to me, I have loved every moment at Chelsea and not once did I ever consider, nor would I have left for any other Club.

I was only 21 when I joined, so I have grown up as a man and a player with all of you, you have helped me become Captain of the Belgium National team after all. There have of course been tough times, for the team as a whole and for me personally, this is professional football. However, football to me is about having a ball at my feet, playing games and enjoying every moment, we are lucky to play the beautiful game and this is always my advice to those who ask for a coaching tip! Play football and have fun!

Even when we were not playing well, I tried to do my best and this has been thanks to your amazing support. That fighting spirit, desire and the refusal to ever give up is part of the culture here at Chelsea and it comes directly from you.

When I think back over my special moments in a Chelsea shirt, there are so many, we are lucky to win many more games than we have lost. Those who know me understand it is not me to list what I have won, all I can say is each and every award both as a team and as an individual have been incredible. One day I will be able to sit down over a beer and talk about or laugh with pride about my missed penalty that set up my header to win the league against Palace, or those goals against Tottenham, Arsenal or Liverpool.

The memories are so vivid because of the atmosphere and occasion you create, I hope you always remember them with pride, as I do. Whether it?s on tour in the USA, or at Sunderland on a Tuesday night, in Russia on a Thursday, or of course EVERY game at The Bridge ? you?ve always supported me and encouraged me to play football and be me ? Like I have enjoyed myself I hope you have enjoyed yourselves, I am only sorry not leave with a defending award amongst my honours!

We have many great players and my proudest moments were always as part of the team. We?ve won the FA Cup, League Cups, Europa Leagues and Premier Leagues all as a family. Each one so special in its own way and of course the game in Baku a couple of weeks ago is the perfect way to sign off from a long tough season after the World Cup.

Chelsea and especially Chelsea fans will always be special to me and next season I will look for your results first. I hope that we are drawn against each other in the Champions League next season and every season so we can meet again.

Before I go, one last thank you to everyone at the Club for their tremendous effort as we lived through every moment. To all of my ex-Colleagues we will say our goodbyes at the right time but I must thank the owner Mr Abramovich and his board for helping me realise not one, but two dreams, my first in becoming a Chelsea player and today my second, becoming a player at Real Madrid.

I wish each and every one of you the very best my friends.

Eden🙁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HighnesS View Post

seems , fixture is good for us
    Vamos Espana

Vamos Espana

Seriously??? childish phaaans... New manager just a pre-season game completed.. #LampardOut

🔥🔥

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Chelsea Logo

Chelsea Logo PNGChelsea was based in 1905. The first emblem of the club was a collective image of the British army veterans with medals on their chests. It was the logo of the Royal Hospital of Chelsea. It was not put on the form but appeared on the first match programs. So the club was nicknamed “The Pensioners.”
    The fate of the club name was determined in 1905 in the pub “The Butcher’s Knife.” There were other options, such as “Stamford Bridge,” as they later named the stadium of the Kensington and FC London teams. Nevertheless, executives decided to save the name of the London district, where Mark Twain and Oscar Wilde lived, and where the club was based.
    Meaning and History

Chelsea Logo EvolutionBy the middle of the 20th century, both the fans and the club’s management were tired of the old nickname “The Pensioners.” In 1952, manager Ted Drake decided that the emblem should be associated with the new one – “blue.” In a year, a renowned blue lion appeared in the blue circle. Besides, it was done in the original color of the Royal Blue club.
    Elements of the Chelsea logo, 1953:

• Base, the blue circle is the coat of arms of the London area of Chelsea.
    • Lion of the Stamford Stadium. Developed by the president of the club Earl Cadogan.
    • It is taken from the Abbot Westminster.
    • Roses and soccer ball. The symbols of England and the game.
    • The inscription “Chelsea Football Club.”

The rose, depicted on the Chelsea, the England team logos, symbolizes the country. The soccer ball is a symbol of the game. In the 1960s-1970s, after victories in the Cups of the country, stars and cups were periodically added to the emblem.
    The emblem prototype that existed from 1953 to 1986 and then returned in 2005 to the 100th anniversary of the club was the civil emblem of the Chelsea region. The standing lion was received from the president of the club Lord Earl Cadogan, who also had the Viscount Chelsea title. The baculum was taken from the abbot of the West Minister, whose jurisdiction extended in Chelsea.

This Chelsea logo is up-to-date. The modern emblem differentiates from the third variant, developed in 1953, by a completely round shape and the description of the club name, which now is written in printed English letters on a white background.
    The history of the Chelsea club is very rich and long. Chelsea football remains at the highest level in the world. This fact is known to everyone. The Chelsea logo is well recognized not only in England but also throughout Europe, as the club has many world-class awards. It is an integral part of the team.
    Chelsea FC emblems have changed repeatedly, adapting to the fashion and tastes of the fans. Most of them depict a lion. This is a relatively late idea – it was presented only half a century after the club’s foundation.
    1905 – 1952

On the debut logo, a man in an army headdress with the inscription “CH” is painted. Four medals adorn its shape. The image was borrowed from the coat of arms of Royal Hospital Chelsea, where veterans of the British army were treated. The graphics are simple, without detail. The palette is white and blue.
    Along with the first emblem, its alternative version was used: a military man inside a blue ring stylized as a belt. The picture is made in color and contains the club’s full name: “Chelsea Football Club.”
    1952 – 1953

In the middle of the 20th century, the team decided to replace the old symbolism. In anticipation of the final logo, Ted Drake’s manager proposed a temporary solution. The intermediate version included a monogram of the letters “C,” “F,” “C” against the background of a blue shield with white contours.
    1953 – 1986

In 1953, the new emblem was finally completed. The blue lion standing on its hind legs was taken from the family coat of arms of the then head of the Earl Cadogan club. A lion holds a staff – the same as that of Westminster Abbot. Three Scarlet roses of Lancaster symbolize England, and two goals – a commitment to football. The blue ring around the animal represents the coat of arms of the London Chelsea area.
    1986 – 1995

In 1986, Ken Bates, the new owner of the team, simplified and modernized the logo. The red lion lies on the white lettering “CFC” inside the blue circle.
    1995 – 1997

The circle on the logo has disappeared. Blue letters stand out brightly on a white background. The lion is yellow, with the same blue contours.
    1997 – 1999

The emblem of 1986 is returned. The only difference is that the lion is surrounded by yellow stripes, not red.
    1999 – 2003

Designers again removed the circle on the logo. The lion turned white and blue, with distinctly outlined shapes.
    2003 – 2005

With the arrival of Roman Abramovich, the club returned the 1986 logo, leaving a white lion. The primary color is close to blue.
    2005 – 2006

Chelsea FC marked the centenary with a new logo. This is a modernized version of the 1950s club badge. It differs from the original in the arrangement of elements. Balls and flowers are on the sides, the word “Chelsea” – on top, inside the blue ring, “Football Club” – below. The inscription “100 Years Centenary 1905-2005” appeared in golden color. The figure of a lion is surrounded by shadows that create a 3D effect.
    2006 – present

The club left an anniversary logo, removing only the inscription outside the ring. Soccer balls and roses are red, as on the emblem of 1953. The contours are golden-orange – darker than in the previous version.

Chelsea Squad

Quote Originally Posted by K S Hrithwik View Post
    Chelsea Squad

They can really challenge for the title ....and yet to finish transfer activities