Page 101 of 261 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2602

Thread: ►★ FC BARCELONA THREAD ★✿◄ Club with the Most Fifa Acknowledged Titiles ★◄

Quote Originally Posted by Devarajan Master View Post
    Bad news. Bad news. Jordi Alba injured!!!
    We don't have any fit natural left back at the moment.
    Adriano injured last week and is out for 6 weeks. Abidal is not match fit.
    If something happens to Pique and Mascherrano, Central defense also will be a huge problem. Puyol is out for more than a month.
    Montoya and Bartra should step up.
    As i had told here before i was worried with spanish players than our argentinian ones coz of Int break ..as for Bartra/Montoya they were not given enough chances n now in this crucial phase of the season,..cant blame them if they make mistakes now..bad management to save money when we really should have invested in a quality CB...Montoya most likely to be our LB..one hand that will be a conservative option as he is good defensively,hopefully nothing serious with Alba n he will be fit before 2nd leg CL...hope Iniesta wont be played as LW any add more to that !
    Last edited by Boney; 03-24-2013 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post
    As i had told here before i was worried with spanish players than our argentinian ones coz of Int break ..as for Bartra/Montoya they were not given enough chances n now in this crucial phase of the season,..cant blame them if they make mistakes now..bad management to save money when we really should have invested in a quality CB...Montoya most likely to be our LB..one hand that will be a conservative option as he is good defensively,hopefully nothing serious with Alba n he will be fit before 2nd leg CL...hope Iniesta wont be played as LW any add more to that !
    Boney, you should have seen how our beloved Barca boys continued to keep Spain ticking. This France is a very good team, they were playing at home infront of passionate fans and Spain were under tremendous pressure as even a draw would have severely dented their chances of qualification. Still our boys Xavi,Iniesta,Busquets,Pedro,Valdes,Pique,Villa,Ces c along with Ramos and Monreal PRODUCED A SUPERB PERFORMANCE.
    "If the ball is a crying toddler, then Andres Iniesta's first touch is a lullaby..."

Quote Originally Posted by Devarajan Master View Post
    Boney, you should have seen how our beloved Barca boys continued to keep Spain ticking. This France is a very good team, they were playing at home infront of passionate fans and Spain were under tremendous pressure as even a draw would have severely dented their chances of qualification. Still our boys Xavi,Iniesta,Busquets,Pedro,Valdes,Pique,Villa,Ces c along with Ramos and Monreal PRODUCED A SUPERB PERFORMANCE.
    Ye kuarchu njaan kandu..pedro goal..perdo name being chanted by the visiting supporters..some of Valdes 's amazing saves n his name also being chanted..felt great..only prob with me was Pedro limping off..hope nothing serious..Iniesta picking up a knock ..Busi with head bandage..not fully fit Xavi played full 90mins he should have been subbed at least around 70min mark,...with spain having Mata-Santi n all in the squad..Spain played well when it mattered..amazing utilization of space between the lines.. !!

Hope they all will be rested for Celta match
    Expecting a Cesc-Song-Thiago MF
    Alexis-Villa-Pedro(if fit) upfront !!

will Messi play in first 11 today???

Quote Originally Posted by Vamban View Post
    will Messi play in first 11 today???
    Considering his reputation n hunger to play all games..i guess he will play atleast 30 odd mins..wont be surprised even if he starts(i hope he wont)
    There is record @stake..if he scores he along with Cristiano(last season) will be the player to have scored against all liga sides in a single season+ a unique record oh his own ie to have scored against all opposition liga teams CONSECUTIVELY in a single season...no one has ever done it i guess !!

6. Likes Vamban liked this post

Considering his reputation n hunger to play all games..i guess he will play atleast 30 odd mins..wont be surprised even if he starts(i hope he wont)
    There is record @stake..if he scores he along with Cristiano(last season) will be the player to have scored against all liga sides in a single season+ a unique record oh his own ie to have scored against all opposition liga teams CONSECUTIVELY in a single season...no one has ever done it i guess !!
    Messi kalikkanam ennum und... kalikkenda ennum und... This is a unique record and no one will forget this so i wish he should play in starting 11 itself...

The match is on Tuesday and not on Wednesday , So it's better to play him some time in the second half only

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    The match is on Tuesday and not on Wednesday , So it's better to play him some time in the second half only
    Nammude chekkanu kalichaal onnum pattathirunnal pore?? he will not get injured he will not get tired.. Ithu pole oru record chance kittan nalla bhudhimuttalle??

Quote Originally Posted by Vamban View Post
    Nammude chekkanu kalichaal onnum pattathirunnal pore?? he will not get injured he will not get tired.. Ithu pole oru record chance kittan nalla bhudhimuttalle??

ye main thing is not 2get injured..but fatigue is equally important thing..even more as he is just back after long trip..give him rest n result will be there to be seen for PSG game..nywys leo n management knows more than us..so lets see!!

ye main thing is not 2get injured..but fatigue is equally important thing..even more as he is just back after long trip..give him rest n result will be there to be seen for PSG game..nywys leo n management knows more than us..so lets see!!
    Nammude payyanu kai ethum dhoorathu oru record miss aakumbol ulla frustration aanu... njan orubarca fan maathramanel Messi kalikkenda ennu thanneyayirunnu aagraham but I am a die hard Messi fan too