Page 103 of 261 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2602

Thread: ►★ FC BARCELONA THREAD ★✿◄ Club with the Most Fifa Acknowledged Titiles ★◄

Boney.....
    We are pulling on against all odds. Never ending injuries and very poor refereeing decisions have forced us to play with our back to the walls at all times.
    Naale nammude defence il nalaaman aarayirikkum? Whoever it is , he will be the most crucial player tomorrow. Pique is slow, lose his concentration quiet often and Alves is in the other half all the time.
    Jordi Alba has to find the right balance between attack and defence.
    So the 4th person is very very crucial.
    I don't want Busquets in the Back. He is very important just infront of the back four. Moreover Busquets-Xavi-Iniesta axis is our lifeline.
    Song is also a misfit in the back.
    Do you think Bartra can cope up with the pressure?
    Adriano gives it all, but again he is really a full back and coming from an injury.
    "If the ball is a crying toddler, then Andres Iniesta's first touch is a lullaby..."

Quote Originally Posted by Devarajan Master View Post
    Boney.....
    We are pulling on against all odds. Never ending injuries and very poor refereeing decisions have forced us to play with our back to the walls at all times.
    Naale nammude defence il nalaaman aarayirikkum? Whoever it is , he will be the most crucial player tomorrow. Pique is slow, lose his concentration quiet often and Alves is in the other half all the time.
    Jordi Alba has to find the right balance between attack and defence.
    So the 4th person is very very crucial.
    I don't want Busquets in the Back. He is very important just infront of the back four. Moreover Busquets-Xavi-Iniesta axis is our lifeline.
    Song is also a misfit in the back.
    Do you think Bartra can cope up with the pressure?
    Adriano gives it all, but again he is really a full back and coming from an injury.

Same concerns here Master ji...Playing Busi @CB would be so bad for us,,,will disturb the fluidity in the MF..
    If Adriano is fit he should be played..as he is pacy n can do well against their attack...
    Playing Bartra in THIS crucial tie is risky though he is good talent ..he wasn't given enough chances earlier,should have played him instead of Song earlier in the season when there was enough opportunities,would have prepared him for tougher tasks like this.. we have ourselves to blame for that n moreover pairing him along iwth pique wil make our defense more sluggish

not @all happy with our performance..but great result nevertheless..record 6th consecutive time in SF's

If we play like this against Madrid n Bayern ..we will be royally screwed..i say rest Messi.. Iniesta/Xavi alternatively n Busi too until SF's .. n hope Pique n Bartra have a good day !!
    Yesterdays formation was kind of weird for me..Pedro on left..Cesc as False 9..Villa on right..completely nullifying Villa affect ..PSG played the mid block perfectly..kudos to them..played really well ..one of the most inspired performances by an opposition in camp nou in long time !!
    Thanks to Pedro..VALDES..Messi Iniesta ..ALba had good game too..
    Messi was itching to come on,,,he didn even wait or titos orders to warm up after PSG scored i guess he he..!!
    His indro lifted our game n allowed us to stretch the pitch vertically !!

Visca El Barca !!

Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post
    not @all happy with our performance..but great result nevertheless..record 6th consecutive time in SF's

If we play like this against Madrid n Bayern ..we will be royally screwed..
    Visca El Barca !!
    +1...
    Danny Alves, Jodie ALba, Adriyano- ivar 3 perum formil aavanam SF il
    "Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.”

Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post

If we play like this against Madrid n Bayern ..we will be royally screwed..i say rest Messi.. Iniesta/Xavi alternatively n Busi too until SF's .. n hope Pique n Bartra have a good day !!
    Yesterdays formation was kind of weird for me..Pedro on left..Cesc as False 9..Villa on right..completely nullifying Villa affect ..PSG played the mid block perfectly..kudos to them..played really well ..one of the most inspired performances by an opposition in camp nou in long time !!
    Thanks to Pedro..VALDES..Messi Iniesta ..ALba had good game too..
    Messi was itching to come on,,,he didn even wait or titos orders to warm up after PSG scored i guess he he..!!
    His indro lifted our game n allowed us to stretch the pitch vertically !!

Visca El Barca !!
    Lot of respect for Carlo Ancellotti. Nobody has played with such positive intent against Barca , that too in Camp Nou. Not many managers HAVE THE GUTS to take the game to Barcelona. Valencia & Villarreal have dared to attack Barcelona ferociously, but were not able to do it for 90 minutes. Nobody in Europe have dared to see Barca eye to eye. Rather, they all parked the bus. Yesterday ,Ancellotti attacked Barca spectacularly. I am really impressed. PSG will become even better if they support Ancellotti to the core.
    "If the ball is a crying toddler, then Andres Iniesta's first touch is a lullaby..."

Real aavum mikkavaarum

Good Game by the lads..Bartra..Thiago..Alexis..Montoya..Alves all good !!

10 points away from the Liga title..would be our 4th in 5 years if we win it
    7 matches remaining.. 3 wins and 1 draw will do.. we have 4 more @home..have to rotate well ,select the games which we can win n rest well for CL !!

Visca El Barca

73 minutes. 3-0 .
    Germany-Argentina scoreline thanneyanu pratheekshikkunnathu.

Boney & all Barca fans.....All good things have to end. Let's start fresh with new ideas and fresh thoughts.
    Congratulations Bayern. Atleast we saw a team winning fair and square against Barca.
    I have always said here....You don't have to park the bus to beat Barca. You can beat them playing positive football.
    All credit to Jupp Heynckes. You deserve every bit of it.

Now it's 4--0!
    Clinical dissection!!

mampilly

73 minutes. 3-0 .

Boney & all Barca fans.....All good things have to end. Let's start fresh with new ideas and fresh thoughts.
    Congratulations Bayern. Atleast we saw a team winning fair and square against Barca.
    I have always said here....You don't have to park the bus to beat Barca. You can beat them playing positive football.

Now it's 4--0!
    Clinical dissection!!
    Yes I loves this post. a real football fan

73 minutes. 3-0 .

Now it's 4--0!
    Clinical dissection!!

Ye master ji..though i dont think it as an end of an era..we need fresher ideas and if (a BIG IF) we get neymar next season along with a world class CB we will be good to go with front line ofNeymar-Messi-Alexis and take it from there...what Neymar will bring is take some pressure of messi n though being an argentina fan i love his assosiative play+ work rate way he helps out defense which is cruciasl for us

bayern excecuted their plan to perfection..they knew when to press n when not to..they allowed our MF rondos but still was pressurized of the ball forcing us to mistakes and with no reference point upfront with messi dropping deep our attack was toothless..i dont think they were brilliant but as u said clinical..they took advantage of areas where we are vulnerable + force us to play exactly how they wanted (set piece situations+ keeping messi away from the danger zone)

n truly unprofessional from Alba to get that card !!