Page 11 of 261 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: ►★ FC BARCELONA THREAD ★✿◄ Club with the Most Fifa Acknowledged Titiles ★◄

Quote Originally Posted by hitman87 View Post
    at the moment, Thiago is not equivalent to Xavi.. but how much is his age? with age comes experience!!
    even Xavi was not able to cement his place in the starting XI because of the other greats present in the Barca squad..
    you should have a look on Thiago's goal in the final which he scored from some 35 yards in Spain's U21 victory..
    Thiago has expressed interest in signing for Chelsea if Fabregas joins Barca so thats good news for Chelsea.

Barcelona extend Thiago contract, €90m clause included in the new deal..
    Every flight begins with a fall.

Barcelona extend Thiago contract, €90m clause included in the new deal..
    Great news for Barca....

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Great news for Barca....
    Surely, it is a good news.. now Chelsea and Man Utd cant get Thiago..
    Xavi told AS.com: "Competition is always good and Cesc is an extraordinary footballer. If he comes, he will be here to help out. I feel good physically, I'm very motivated and content. Last year I suffered some tendonitis in the Achilles tendon but I'm over that. I'll try to start off as best I can and at the highest level."

If Cesc moves to Nou Camp, then it will mean Thiago getting less playing time..

Goal.com claims that Alexis Sanchez has signed for FC Barcelona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amith View Post
    Goal.com claims that Alexis Sanchez has signed for FC Barcelona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FC Barcelona have agreed a deal to sign Alexis Sanchez from Udinese, subject to the winger passing a medical on Monday. Sanchez will sign a five-year contract, with Udinese receiving a fee of €26 million upfront and a further €11.5 million in performance related add-ons.

FC Barcelona have agreed a deal to sign Alexis Sanchez from Udinese, subject to the winger passing a medical on Monday. Sanchez will sign a five-year contract, with Udinese receiving a fee of €26 million upfront and a further €11.5 million in performance related add-ons.
    Thanks hitman

Agane athum poyi.............

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Thanks hitman
    welcome Giggs..

good news for gunners....